Gladiolus

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Oh dear it doesnt appear to have worked................... i downloaded the pic, but it isnt here

Horsens, Denmark

Hurraaaa!!! The book has arrived :o) and nice cover to LOL.

Janet how many glads do you have? Love the color the purple one has.

Lincoln, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Monica, I have 18 new lots of seed coming that I have just bought! I wish I had got more!

At the moment I have speices dalenii, communis ssp. byzantinus, papilio Purpureoauratus Group, and the G callianthus which is easily bought here and recently called Acidanthera.

Lots to go!

LOL.................... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the book has arrived Monica............... its fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Me thinks Janet may be ordering it too................. if she hasnt already!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Awwwwwwwwwww, not too many to go Janet...................... you will get there!!!

Mark
PS Gladiolus part 2 now exists.................. see the lovely pic on there Monica

Horsens, Denmark

Nice collection Janet, don`t blame you wanting more :o))

Mark I think you are right heheh

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am sure i am right...........................

You should see all the lovely draeings in the book Monica............... they are sooooooooooo lovely!!
There are around 114 of them i think.........

Mark

I think more like 145 drawings!

Oooooooooh yeeeeeesssssssssss! I DID buy it! I'm spending money now like I have got some!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will love it Janet..........................You should have just bought it when i did. LOL

Oh wow Janet...................... this book is fantastic reading.................!!!!!
Very hard going in some places, but soooooooooooooooooo fascinating!! I am learning more and more about these Plants......................

Start a Glad forum Janet........................

Mark

First I think I will test the water on the bulbs forum, drum up a bit of support!

A lot of people don't even know that Dave's Garden Discussion Forum exists, or don't visit it!

Yes i think maybe you are right Janet................. I got your email about it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.