What kind of flower are you ?

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Yeah - I'm starting to find my sunflower pockets planted by those critters.

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

I'm a canna.

It says "You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and enjoy letting other people know that."

(Judith) Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

I'm a daisy too. Aren't we just TOO sweet!!

Judith

Thumbnail by revclaus
Silex, MO(Zone 5b)

I got daisy too. :)

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

That was so fun! I'm a snapdragon and as with many of my snapdragon peers, I have never grown one. Cool link, thanks for sharing.

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

After reading this thread, I couldn't resist taking the survey. I am a sunflower, but don't have a one growing in my garden this year.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5a)

I am definitely a Rudbeckia - nice & bright yellow. Love me or hate me but do not ignore me...LOL

Thumbnail by Asunee
Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

We love you!!!

Philadelphia, MS(Zone 7b)

I'm a snapdragon. Didn't now I had mischief in me - I'll have to start looking for it! Fun quiz though. Snaps are my daughter's favorite flower. Mine are daisies...so who knows

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

Daffodil here -- and it always has been my favorite flower! That was fun!

Shenandoah Valley, VA(Zone 6b)

Fun quiz!

Lily here.

(GayLynn) Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Snapdragon here. I've never grown them but was thinking about doing so next year. Fun little quiz. Thanks

Horsens, Denmark

Here you se snapdragon
Hi all other snappies, nice to see there are other mischief makers out there ;o))
Funny thing I have alwas been named mischiveos since before I was born LOL. That was lots of fun, thanks for the link

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I got Stinking Pennywort

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

just kidding... snapdragon ;)

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

SalmonMe, I think I see why you're a snapdragon ROTFL...seems that there are LOTS of snapdragons here at Dave's

Springboro, OH(Zone 6a)

:)

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Fun quiz...I am a sunflower

Horsens, Denmark

hihihi Sal that the way to go, show our spirit LOL

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

I took it twice because I had more than one answer for a couple of questions.

Without a doubt, I'm a Canna!

I've never grown them either, but I'd like to try the varigated orange flowered ones. Next year!

Midway, TX(Zone 8b)

Just for fun I took the test a second time. This time I am a Daisy! Fancy that. LOL

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

I am a canna too! I only have one...lol! But it does fit me I guess.
Neat quiz!

Monroe, NC(Zone 7b)

I am part of the snapdragon contingent. We apparently make a big bed of prankster flowers. I am glad, because I kill the real ones - so better that I be one and let someone else do the cultivation!

Peter

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

Sunflower! :)

"When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human."

What do daisy and echinacea say?

Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

I'm a Snapdragon, and judging from what I read on another site, I think it's accurate:

"Snapdragons have a unique, irregular shape and come in shades of yellow, red, pink, orange, bronze, lavender and white."

I DEFINITELY have a unique, irregular shape.......and I think I would be a pinkish orange, or yellow.

Monroe, NC(Zone 7b)

Apparently the greatest number of us are multicolored snapdragons, andhave unique, irregulr shapes!

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4b)

I am still a canna and I don't even like canna's.

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

Since I am proud of myself I had to add the description.

Crivitz, WI(Zone 4b)

I'm a canna too.......and I don't like them either.

But I agree with my description. Thats just the way I am!

Charlotte, NC(Zone 7b)

I am an Echinacea. Too bad I trashed all but one last year due to the virus in that family. I saved one that was a fairly new plant (2 yrs.), and it is going to be starting the rebloom phase. This is where I'll see if this one has the virus too!!!!8-(

Karin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte, NC(Zone 7b)

Update on purple cone flower - Through the window, I just saw four bright yellow American Goldfinches on my solitary plant. Guess I'll save it for a while!!!!!LOL

Karin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

Oooh, that happened with ours last year, but I had forgotten. Isn't it cool how they just nod and bend on the end of the flower stalks?

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

I had 5or 6 goldfinches on my scabiosa one day, too, after they went to seed.

Faversham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

I am an Echinacea.

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

just for fun I took a count...

snapdragon - 17
echinacea - 8
canna - 5
daisy - 9
violet - 4
petunia - 1
daffodil - 5
hydrangea - 1
sunflower - 4
poppy - 2
rudbeckia - 1
lily -1

lots of snapdragons (which, by the way, I love) and a few very unique individuals
here's a link to some snapdragon info, pics and a poem from Cecily Mary Barker

http://www.sd1new.net/GardenPages/snapdragon.htm

Thumbnail by grampapa
Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

got to thinking after I looked at this again, so I took the quiz again

now I'm a canna?

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

this might fit me better

gram

Monroe, NC(Zone 7b)

I'm still a snapdragon.l Guess I haven't evolved this month!

Peter

This message was edited Jul 29, 2006 2:15 PM

west Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

still an echinacea here...I think it's the first answer on that what kind of movie do you like which groups us in this catagory
;)

Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

I love that snapdragon site! My yellow ones are doing great this year.

Monroe, NC(Zone 7b)

Boy meets Girl?

Monroe, NC(Zone 7b)

OK - I needed a new identity, so I answered the questionnaire by choosing the first choice on all items, EXCEPT that I marked that I hired somebody to do the whole garden, take percoset for a headache, lie for my friend because that is what a friend is for, and go by bike (since I had my driver's license taken away for running over small children while drinking Jim Beam out of a paper cup).

This made me a "Canada Thistle", who is a "mean-spirted, cornery cuss. peole try to get rid of you and you just keep coming back". Isn't that a little harsh?

But come to think of it, it is something to aspire to! Something you can get your teeth in to, like a bologne and bacon sandwich, heavy on the salsa on the old white bread, and a cheap beer for dinner in front of Arnold Schwarzenegger reruns.

Call me Canada for short - not that I care!

This message was edited Jul 29, 2006 8:37 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.