Whos sick of this weather

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

What a fantastic picture Stellapathic. Talk about spring!! I was trying to remember your handsome kitty's name, but can't.

I had to go to work so I could not get all muddy out there. I did spray Messenger all over though.

I will have to read your links, Doss. Recently, a nusery owner told me that they are having luck with mulching JMs with brussel sprouts and cauliflower. LOL. Then the owner of Regan's told me one maple nursery has been watering with 1/4 strength bleach when verticillium wilt hits, with great results. I was shocked, that seems so strong!

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Yikes! That does seem strong. I'd think to use Banrot before 25% bleach but I guess if you're losing the tree then it's worth a try.

Brussel Sprouts and cauliflower sounds like the government food groups. It changes every other year!

Cambria, CA(Zone 10a)

It's Mr. Lionel Foo, for those of you who haven't met him. I posted this one on the pet forum but thought you'd enjoy it too. He's so excited with the sun and tall grass!

Thumbnail by stellapathic
San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Oh right, Mr. Lionel! LOL. I used to visit the pet forum and read all about him when I had more time than I do now. He is a doll.

Well, brussel sprouts and cauliflower are good for anticancer food Doss. Seems odd for plants! LOL

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Mr. Lionel, the king of all he purveys. All he's missing is his mane! Bet he's glad that the rain has stopped.

Cambria, CA(Zone 10a)

Oh, you just don't know! He was soooooo bored!

Thumbnail by stellapathic
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

CUTE!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.