Welcome to the Southwest Gardening discussion forum!

TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

Judy_B love your Binky. So cute! My DH doesn't have his any more. But I would take yours. ha ha I had one of them when I lived back east. Pomerania's isn't it? Only mine was a reddish color.Mine never thought she was a dog neither.

Pagancat, I think I would like to have some cuttings from your "Datura" What would you like in return?
I collect cactus, succulents and Hoyas. Let me know.
Binky :)))

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

Pomeranian? I heard that was a hamster...

TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

You might be right , ha ha I have crs this morning!! :)))))

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Has anybody contacted Ming Tea? I thought I had her address but I can't find it.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Binky, If mine is a hamster, it's the biggest you'll see. She weighs over 3 1/2 pounds. That's a biiiig hamster.

TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hamster, dog , cat what every still curt as a button!! My self we have 3 :Chihuahua's. Who knows they are not dogs, but our children. Spoiled rotten and we love them very much. Like to take them when ever we can. But not often with the heat. :)))

Gilbert, AZ(Zone 9a)

Good morning everyone! Didn't post much on GW, too many changes of late. I've been planting lots of roses this winter and am looking forward to spring. Hope to spend lots of time here and learning from everyone's experience. Good to see so many familiar folks. :^) June

Tucson, AZ

i'll contact ming.

Chandler, AZ

Ahhh, so this is where you are all hiding! Mary led me over here, so blame her. Anyone wanna give me a heads up as to what happened - tho I noticed in the Book forum there, the pop ups got very ugly. Garden Web suddenly got very quiet...

So, it is warm enough to do some spring planting yet? Coz I am ready to get out there! No really, I know better. But I am chomping at the bit, coz so much of my yard looks bare.

Phoenix, AZ

Hi! homestead46! Glad you're here!

Phoenix, AZ

Finally found my way here! No wonder there were no new postings at the other website! It was like a ghost town; I just thought everyone was busy planting and getting ready for spring, duh, LOL!

Trudi :0)

Thumbnail by CissyCat
Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

That too Trudi! Good to see you :-)

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

OOooooo, pretty pretty pretty pretty, Trudi.

Wow, I'm really impressed with the amount of folks that came over! Good job Dave!

Did anyone take a look at the SW forum for anyone we might've missed?

Thumbnail by Pagancat
Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

LOL. I was kinda of wondering why the "other" forum was so slow. Now I know! I love DG. Posting pictures is incredibly easy and you don't nasty rejects while trying to post with a competors name mentioned.

Phoenix, AZ

Hi kimaz! WELCOME!!!

Pahrump, NV(Zone 8b)

New here but here's a hello from the high desert.

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

Welcome Dana! Pahrump, now there's an interesting name for a city....you're not hooked on fonix, too are you?

Pahrump, NV(Zone 8b)

Not hooked on phonics LOL, Pahrump is really and truly the correct name.

A very interesting place it is too...famous for being infamous and the home of several quite colourful characters including Art Bell and Heidi Fleiss. Sort of Land of Oz meets the Wild, Wild West. Not a good place for the fainthearted.

Phoenix, AZ

Hi DanaDW! Glad you're here!

Maricopa, AZ(Zone 9a)

I just found my new home. :) :) :)

Phoenix, AZ

QTPlinLA! Welcome home!!!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Hi everyone

I made it to this forum. Lynn told me about it and I happy that a lot of you
are here now. Thanks Dave.
I can hardly wait to see all of you on March 19th.

Good gardening

Rodica

Phoenix, AZ

Rodica! You finally made it!

Chandler, AZ(Zone 9b)

so...this is where the party is at! sorry i am late. have not been on GW for a while, and was wondering why it was sooo quiet there. everyone sneaked off so quietly. anyways, DG looks like a great place to be. thanks for the heads-up pagancat!

Phoenix, AZ

kazooie! Glad you made it!

Now my count is 27 old friends and 8 new - is that right?

TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

Well I see some more have joined us. It just keeps getting longer and longer. Isn't it great!! I am in Avondale right now. Taking care of 2 of my grandchildren while my Son and DDIL (who won tickets to the super bowl) are in Detroit this week-end. It is so warm here that I sure am getting the itch to plant. Thinking about going to Lowles to check out what they have. What do you guys think would be good to plant in a planter? :))))))

Mesa, AZ

Binky- wave petunias and alyssum with a nice geranium in the middle would look very nice!

Susie

TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks Susie, That sounds like a winner to me. The Gkids and I are going to HD after lunch. Let you know how it worked out! :)))))))

TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

Well we went to HD. think I bought out the place. lol I only ended up with petunias to put in a pot I already have out side. Didn't have any color of geranium I don't already have at home. My DH told me last night that the new lowles open on our side of town. So going to try there tues. and also didn't find any alyssum either i liked. But I did find some other plants I did likeeeee. not sure what it is. think it's a Hoya plant.

Thumbnail by binky1972
TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

and a Smalltalk Salmon

Thumbnail by binky1972
TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

and a Winter Bells

Thumbnail by binky1972
TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

and fell in love with this one. Purple Scroll Darn these warm days. :))))) LOL

Thumbnail by binky1972
Phoenix, AZ

LOL!! Go Binky! Go!!

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9a)

Binky your "hoya" looks like a lipstick plant....sorry:-).

Blessings,
Awanda

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

Yep lipstick it is. What a lovely haul, though!

Binks, if I can encourage seed starting, Alyssum is one of those eeassssy starters.....

TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks guys, Its still a keeper. I may just try that. If I can find the seeds. :)))))

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I'm Here!

Phoenix, AZ

Hi Xenomorf! Glad you're here! Tell us a little about yourself!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.