Seed Snatchin' XVI Sifted, Sorted & Stacked!

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Casey, well you will be in tea heaven, a cup to a pitcher is average around there.
I am driving and will be alone. I am mulling it over and think maybe lunch on the 20th would be good. Or dinner before your flight. I'll D-mail you my cell # and we can pursue this further.
Sidney

Moon Twp, PA(Zone 6a)

Casey,
Think Waynesboro is about an hour away. I live fairly close to the Pittsburgh Airport, if you are coming in by plane. Maybe like Sidney, lunch/dinner before your flight or after your arrival here?? Providing it is not a school night, that is. Unless something changes drastically, planning to start MBA classes in May. They will only be one night a week. ~ Suzi :)

Vegas,NV Filbert, SC(Zone 7b)

That would be wonderful. I usually fly in to DC though. Much easier on this end for me. But most of the time we take a trip into Pittsburgh for a day. I will be sure to let you know. I usually stay with her for about two weeks and she works one of those weeks and the other we spend together.

Casey

Moon Twp, PA(Zone 6a)

Sounds good! Have fun with her too!! Glad you get to see her! Robinson is about 15 minutes away from my house, just to give you an idea where I live. ~ Suzi :)

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Somebody make me start my tomatoes!!! LOL! I'm not growing a lot from seed this year but I haven't started even the few things I planned on!!! ARRRGGGGG!!!

Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

NC- I am right there with you! I have not done a thing this year, so far. I could kick myself! I have all these seeds, and I only got soil last week! My Cobaea will definitely never get to the bloom stage.

So, let's get going!

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Here's your inspiration.........

JUST DO IT!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME? I WANT TO SEE PRETTY PICTURES OF YOUR FLOWERS AND VEGGIES BY THE END OF THIS SEASON.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I could help. :)

Susan

Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

Susan - Whew! Thanks a lot. I needed that.

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

OK, it's time to get to plantin' that which has been snatched! Climb on the bus and head up to the frozen north to take a peek at my seed startin' endeavors! http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/577840/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.