What do you look like? ( Second Edition )

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8a)

The first thread http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/449655/ has become so large this is the new thread. Also here is a new picture of me for 2005... If you have new pictures please post them.. Thanks

Bill

Thumbnail by bill_casey
Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

This is one that was taken in the fall...also in TN...Nashville, to be exact

Thumbnail by melvatoo
Westmoreland, TN(Zone 7a)

OK here is one more of me i look sad in it.
Poor quality very grainy took with a web cam for my baby girl when she was visiting her Dad.

Thumbnail by rh3708
Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

You do look sad..is it because she was away from you? What a good Mom, you are! Hope she is with you now, and you are both happy...have a wonderful New Year everyone!

This message was edited Feb 8, 2006 9:40 PM

And here is one of me looking like a little boy with my hair pulled up tight in a ponytail.
I am with my Mom and little Brother.
Happy New Year All!
Robbie

Thumbnail by rh3708

Yes it was because she was gone she has to go visit family in FL all the time.
And she wanted a pic to show her i missed her so i did as she asked.
It made her happy to know Mommy missed her so.
She is the only one i have left at home now and i baby her because of it.
Here is a pic of my baby she is 15

Thumbnail by rh3708
Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

Bill,
I saw this new pic of you, went back and looked at the other one and I have to say:
PLEASE don't take this the wrong way but...... you are sooo much more handsome w/o the beard- not to mention about 10 years younger!!

I have nothing against beards as my DH has a shaggy face- LOL!!

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

I wasn't going to say it but yeah, it makes a BIG difference. Total babe!

Bethelridge, KY(Zone 6a)

O.k., o.k., here's one of me taken this past summer with some of my 'mater plants.

Thumbnail by Big_Red
Stockport, OH(Zone 6b)

This is me and my DH last Christmas-I was behind the camera this year!

P.S. You do look much younger without the beard Bill

This message was edited Jan 1, 2005 10:03 PM

Thumbnail by btailoring
Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Big_Red,
those are some HUGE mater plants you have there! You could put a lawn chair under them & sit in the shade! LOL

Bethelridge, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks PudgyMudpies, 'maters are my favorite veggie and I take pride in growing them. Most of my indeterminate vines get over 7 or 8 ft. tall.

Spokane Valley, WA(Zone 5b)

Okay, here's a VERY recent photo of me. I had a lot of fun putting up the earlier one, especially after finding it in my file of recipe photos. Must've been hungry for grouper or something... LOL

Donna

Thumbnail by TuttiFrutti

Here I am, about 6 years ago...can hear the glass shattering on your monitors LOL

Joseph

Thumbnail by
Valdosta, GA(Zone 8a)

Thank you all for the kind words about my picture. I have had that beard for 20 years. The only reason I shaved it off was because my 15 year old daughter had never seen me with out it and she wanted to see what I looked like. Both of my kids like me better with out it so I don't think I will grow it back. Lets see I am 40 now so if I look ten years younger I look about 30...

Bill

Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

Bill,
Tell your kids they have EXCELLENT taste!!

We ought to start a poll here at DG:
Should Bills beard stay or go? LOL!!!

Seriously, you do look about 30. My DH is a bit older than you and he looks like a schoolboy when he shaves- which is only about once every three Christmases or so!

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

This me and my DH this Christmas.

Thumbnail by busybee
Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

Busy,
You and your DH make a very handsome pair!! Love your sweater, too.
BTW, tell your DH I think his 'burns are darn sexy!! I loved Elvis's 70's era sideburns and am a sucker for them- LOL!!
Is DH an Elvis fan by chance?

Yes, I am obsessed by thoughts of facial hair today it seems!

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Thanks berrygirl,
He has always had them. Sometimes longer than this. In his youth they were red and his hair was black but age has made them gray. The black hair is now showing a lot of gray.

Hulbert, OK(Zone 7a)

Once in a while I clean up and wear something other than overalls...LOL

Here I am about a month or so ago.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

Thumbnail by WUVIE
Hulbert, OK(Zone 7a)

LOL...Looks like I've been tattooed with Dave's Garden.

*giggle*

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Here's a harvest picture from 2004.
How many varieties can you spot in the basket?
It's an indoor shot, as I was picking while the sun was setting!

Thumbnail by critterologist
Leander, TX(Zone 8b)

This is me and my husband. It was taken at my parents house on Christmas day. It was the first time Victoria, Tx had seen a White Christmas in 86 years.

Thumbnail by Kauai17
Churchill, Victoria, Australia(Zone 10a)

Here's a recent (last December) picture of me in the Galapagos Islands. Picture taken on the top of Bartolome Island looking across to Santiago Island.
Ken

Thumbnail by kennedyh
Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

I'm so jealous! How were the Galapagos? Any pics?

Churchill, Victoria, Australia(Zone 10a)

The Galapagos were absolutely fantastic and in my overall trip, I took 810 pictures!! I have started feeding the best of my Galapagos pictures to the Wildlife Forum. Two threads so far: http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/477205/ and http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/477943/

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

You're pics are so great! It's like skimming through a National Geographic mag!

San Augustine, TX(Zone 8b)

That's me on the left. My mom in the middle and my son in the Santa hat. 2004 Christmas. :D

Thumbnail by mydaisy
Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

I've been enjoying seeing all of you. This is such a fun thread. Is it for seed traders only, or can anybody play?

jdee, there's room in the pool! LOL jump in

Joseph

Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you for the invitation. This picture of my husband, Dave, and me was taken a few days before Christmas.

Thumbnail by jdee
Fenton, MO(Zone 5b)

Hello all... its not that I'd rather show my back than my front, but this is one of my favorite pictures of me at my brothers farm in Kentucky.

Thumbnail by IsThisHeaven
Modesto, CA(Zone 8b)

So fun to SEE who you talk with! :~D

Thumbnail by Kachinagirl

I know what you mean, kachinagirl...does the revelation pop your mind's eye image of the person? (laugh)

Greenville, SC

Joseph! So nice to "meet" you! It's nice to see the kind and generous folks we've been talking to and trading with!

Image Hosted by <br />
ImageShack.us

This message was edited Jan 14, 2005 12:32 PM
Well,I put in my pic but it's not showing. Oh well!

This message was edited Jan 14, 2005 12:33 PM

Ok found an foto finally.... June 2004 , me in black --after a 16 hr shift in the ER, Brad my son to my right and gramma in the front..a few close friends who made it into the picture.

A suprise party celebrating at a local Jazz club, while Brad played...

Celebrated Brads ---- Graduation from High School , and the recipient of the Louis Armstrong award for Jazz....

Thumbnail by
Greenville, SC

[IMG]http://img37.exs.cx/img37/4766/birgit1do.jpg[/IMG]

Wuvie~I love your hair!

San Augustine, TX(Zone 8b)

Nice pic Sheran! Everyone's so tan! Hmmm...maybe the location? LOL! Wonderful about Brad's award; makes a mom proud right?

Birgit,

TYSM keep trying with your pic! or email it to me LOL!

Joseph

Greenville, SC

Did it work that time?

Thumbnail by Zoomer

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.