What do you look like? ( Second Edition )

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Lol .. yeah .. probably that too and a few other things like the weather that won't settle down keeping me from doing my fall maintenance. High's in the upper 50's a few days later highs in the lower 70's a few days later highs in the mid 60's then back to 70's. Everything I did cut back is putting on new growth with a vengence. It's driving me insane, computer is driving me insaner and cat's are driving me insanerer .. they think my dvd drives are a new toy .. they have discovered how to open it and try to kill it when it does open. If I ever get this new puter up and running I'll take a video of them trying to kill the dvd player.

X

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

LOL.

Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

X, i received some seeds from you earlier this year....i can send you my computer expert to help you with your new computer....he works for cake :-)

lynda

ps...i have seeds from critter, lazlo & byndeweedbeth too :-)

Thumbnail by larlienda
Aransas Pass, TX

Just a drive by.. Funny. Stalkers are people who work on a certain parts of the plant right? In Texas they make good compost. LOL I know the sheriff real well so no more fatal attractions either. Just the peace of flowers. Just too old for crazy.

I do love heavenly blues, I must have had a few thousand blooms and will expand next year.

jim

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

LOL! found this thread. Looks like fun. It needs a bump....

Fort Collins, CO

Good find Lilimerci! I had fun reading and seeing the pictures. Where is your pic? Hehe.

Sincerely,
Vanessa

I lost all my pictures on a hard drive. I am waiting to see if I can get the data recovered, but I'll post one soon.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

I've up dated my picture.

Oops forgot I use to use this picture.

This message was edited Jun 23, 2009 11:32 PM

Thumbnail by CoreHHI

LOL!

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Ok .. this is taking too long to load .. 3rd edition coming up......

X

Baker, LA(Zone 8b)

Me and my three co-hearts in crime.

Thumbnail by ColibriGardener
Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

recent one.

Thumbnail by CoreHHI
Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Are you trying to keep a secret???

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

New kinder gentler Core. Trying not to say something offensive. LOL>

We have a newer link here:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1006533/#new

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.