Local Weather, December Pt. 3

Castro Valley, CA(Zone 9a)

Oh Sugar, that Radish, lol, is beautifull!!!!!

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Thank you. I'm still working on a bouquet for you. I am in full "Company's coming!" and I'm getting things majorly organized. I may be dangerous organized. Maybe that wonderwoman of my youth will return. lol
It'sss cold here.

Pembroke Pines, FL(Zone 10a)

Hi Darius
Pembroke Pines is just 10 miles south of Fort Lauderdale, west of neighboring Hollywood and about another 10 miles east of the beach and 20 miles north of Miami and west to the Everglades. A large, fairly new, suburban community with every convenience imagineable and no need to ever leave the town except to go to the seashore. Salt water fishing to the east and freshwater fishing(Bass)to the west. Finest up to date hospitals, believe me I know, stadium seating movie theaters showing at least twelve movies at one time, huge mall shopping centers, air conditioned of course, many fine restaurants and just about anything you could imagine for convenience. A 10 acre or so park in the center of our town, for picnicing, canoeing, bird watching and of course fishing in its beautiful lake. Population about 125,000 but plenty of room for more ! Can you tell I love my town ?

Castro Valley, CA(Zone 9a)

Oh no Sugar, Company's coming???? I am so exhausted from all my company, all the cooking, cleaning from Thanksgiving and Hannukah, too much so close together! Patchy fog to 45F, high today was around 60F. See ya all on Thursday

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Thanks, TPlant. I know it wasn't there when I lived in Dade county and went to Lauderdale a lot. That's only been 40 years or so, LOL.

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Whoaa Folks, New Thread at: http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/474097/ That's the new spot!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.