The sickness continues...

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

I just bought a whole bunch of lilies from Buggycrazy on Lily Auction.
Does anyone have any experience with her?
Her feedback was good and the prices seemed very good also.
We'll see. I'll let you know.

Here's what I got - all were sold in Dutch Auction format.

(#1099239970) ROYAL FANTASY, LA hybrid Lily 3@$2.00 $6

(#1099511625) LATE PINK ORIENTAL LILY 3@$3.00 =$9

(#1099511690) SIBERIA,LATE BLOOMING WHITE ORIENTAL LILY 3@$3.00 =$9

(#1099511827) FELLOWSHIP ORIENTAL LILY 3@$3.00 =$9

(#1099971988)YELLOW ACE, FRAGRANT LA HYBRID 3@$2.00 =$6

(#1099971724)MELON, EARLY BLOOMING LA HYBRID 3@$2.00 =$6

(#1100237927)SHOWBOAT, Early Blooming Red Asiatic Lily 3@$2.00 =$6

(#1100240212)ROSARIO,EARLY BLOOMING DEEP PINK ORIENTAL 3@$3.00 =$9

(#1100240790) SIMPLON, Fragrant White Oriental Lily 3@$3.00 =$9

Here's the link to her auction page if anyone is interested.

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

Duh. Here's the link.

http://daylily.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&buggycrazy

She also has a photo album of her lilies at this site:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/buggycrazy2

Eye candy for a long winter.

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

I bought a lot of my Pixies and some odds & ends from her this fall. Also some dwarf iris as well. I was very happy with the bulbs (size & condition). Have to wait til next year to comment on whether they are all accurate, but I'm not really concerned.

She seems to have a very extensive listing of bulbs. I was looking just last night and some of her newest listings and saw a few I'd like to get, but had to talk myself out of them. It's just getting too late to plant for these achy arthritic bones of mine.

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

I've bought a number of bulbs from Buggycrazy (via ebay) and have been very impressed with her speedy delivery and quality of bulbs. I wish there were more sellers out there like her.

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

Got my lilies from Buggycrazy yesterday and they are HUGE! Baseball size, for some.
I'm ordering more.

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. So many types with such low prices...... I think I'll be growing a lot of these guys next year, especially since I just bought 12+ more asiatic lily bulbs from her site. I feel like a kid in a candy store :)

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

I ordered a bunch more today. I got a surprised sounding email back from her thanking me for my new order. Surely by now she has encountered someone with a bigger addiction than mine!

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

My order from Buggycrazy came today. WOW! I didn't realize I ordered 30 bulbs! And the size of some of those bulbs...HUGE. Makes me think I'll be growing less vegetables and more lilies next year.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Good for you! 30? Funny how those numbers sneak up on you! LOL

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

My next batch are on their way. These bulbs are so big that my bulb auger doesn't drill a big enough hole!

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

I had that problem with some of my Orienpets, Heather. Lean the auger from side-to-side as you operate the dril. Then I use a hand spade to widen the bottom portion of the hole.

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

I guess it's a high-class problem!

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

???? Referring to the Orienpets??

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

No, the fact that my bulbs are so huge I have to wiggle my auger.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

LOL I'd sure like to have that problem!

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Taken out of context this is so funny.....

"my bulbs are so huge I have to wiggle my auger"

ROFL......ok .....I know......I need to get out and garden or something. Long day.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Brenda, you need to get a little rest, ... come and take your meds, there's a dear....

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

ROFLMAO!!

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

Now, every time I use my auger I'm going to laugh. I'll probably drill through my foot.

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

LOL - Heather.....I thought that might mess with your head. LOL

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

ROTFLH!!!! I was laughing so hard my DH wanted to know what was going on. I told him, but it just isn't the same to him.

Heather, better invest in some steel-toed gardening shoes! LOL!

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

Buggycrazy is offering her lilies over at the new Blooming Auctions site. There are some there that she didn't have on offer at Lily Auction. Here's the URL:

http://207.234.149.60/catalog.asp?catid=155

(Hanging head in shame.....I bought more.)

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

I bought daffs from her there. My problem has been daylily purchases for Spring.

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

I did too .sham on me EERRR there for christmas i have a big stocking HEE -HEE -HO -HO

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

Oh my goodness, I don't think I should have gone there. It is a good thing it is too late to plant up here now, or I would be in really big trouble!

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

I went to the site and had to close the browser window....too tempting. so many great lilies at such great prices! I have the bulbs I've received so far living in peat right now. One of the bulbs I recieved from an earlier auction was split in half. Any hope for it?

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

Well, I got the first two batches of buggycrazy's lilies planted yesterday. You would have been so proud of me. I was out there wiggling my auger to beat the band!

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

I couldn't stop myself.... I ordered more! What's even more tempting is that she lives under 2 hours from where I do! FYI, she's no longer selling on ebay anymore and will be doing the lilyauction and another auction. I noticed that she now has a "voodoo lily". Anyone brave enough to order one of those? I would if I had a very long field to plant it in and could put it at the very end so I wouldn't have to smell it. Cool looking flower though.

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

bloomingauction.com is the other site where she sells now.

Mine came yesterday and are huge ,biggest i have ever got .She will be getting more orders from me !!! For sure !!

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Emily, where is she located in Oregon?

Just so I know when we are traveling in Oregon and out west.

Maxine

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

I think she's located near Lebanon, near Corvallis. Just email her. I don't have her email address, but it should be listed somewhere on the lily auction site.

--Emily

buggycrazy2@yahoo.com

She lives about 5 minutes south of me in Tangent, OR. So if you stop by to see her, you have to stop by to see me too!!! LOL!

Thumbnail by mgh
Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Refresh my memory, please.

Is Albany North or South of Salem?

Was the map picture of where she is located or where you live?

Thanks, Maxine

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Albany about 20 minutes south of Salem on I-5.

On the above map I had circled both. I have been talking with her over email the last couple of days. She said she is in the process of moving her plants to Lacomb. On this map I circled Albany, Tangent, and Lacomb.

Thumbnail by mgh

Does she want to sell some-more before she moves ?? i want more

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

Everytime I look at her lilies on LA or bloomingauction.com, I see more that I haven't seen before. Must stop...Must stop....(just received another box from her yesterday).

Tazzy, I think she is selling through the auction sites.

I don't know that she is moving there, but she said she is renting some land from a farm in Lacomb because the soil there is better...more sand. She said she was trying to sell cut flower quality to the florists around here, but they weren't buying.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.