more humblebumble jumble

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Just stumbled onto this! How unfortunate and so sad. Lawdy, lawdy, lawdy! :-(

blooms, me too.

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

There are sites all over the web that are geared to cyber roll playing. You can re-invent yourself, become an alternate being without any real harm. However, here on Dave's, we interact outside cyberspace, so it is just not acceptible. Trading requires a certain amount of trust, so 'make believe' just doesn't work here.

I am so busy outdoors these days that I miss much of the interaction on Dave's. I was watching this thread, like many others, because the garden pics were so lovely. I wasn't involved with any of the trading that went sour, but I have tried going back over some threads to see what went on. Of course, I ended up only slightly less confused, but it was eye opening.

Whatever Humblebumble's intention, there was an apparent betrayal of trust. That is so unfortunate for those who dealt with her, and it is so unfortunate for her. Whether these are her gardens or not, they are still a riot of beauty, but a bit dimmed by a possible misrepresentation. I can only say that I've been a member for over two years now, and this is not a usual occurence, and the subscequent actions that were taken were not done without great consideration, I am sure. Dave makes every effort to allow us to move freely in the Garden, but he doesn't want to see good people lose faith in their neighbors.

Decatur, GA(Zone 7a)

Weezin, got your seeds yesterday. Thank you SO much. I'll plant them this weekend and they should be beautiful this spring. :-)

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

You're more than welcome, Pins... any ol' time! I'm in the midst of harvesting seeds, so later this fall, I'll update my trade list.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Actually she could have made a fortune off the daylilies she was going to get. I know one person sent her about $200 worth and I nearly sent a higher dollar amount than that! She is playing bait and switch, doing fake trades and selling on Ebay. We do not randomaly attack people or single them out and I think this is only the second time I have seen it happen in the YEARS I have been here. Dave would never remove a member without good reason. She is gone from here for now. Please though, enjoy the site and the forums and let her be gone. Post your pics too!!

Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

Gosh, the beautiful cottage garden pictures inspired me to finally share some pictures I took of my garden. This is my petunia patch in the front yard. Enjoy!
Don

Thumbnail by zonedenial
Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

Here's some more of my garden, this time in the back yard:
Dan

Thumbnail by zonedenial
Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

This is also in my backyard. I make these signs, which I will trade for daylilies.
Dave

Thumbnail by zonedenial
Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Love that "wild look!" :-)

Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

I do have other signs available.
Doug

Thumbnail by zonedenial
Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Ha, ha.

Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

Now this is in the side yard; I just started work on this part of the garden this Spring. My crazy sister and her kids were visiting the day I took this picture.
Dean

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Wonderful, LOL

Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

Sorry, I missed sending the picture, lol
Dinardo

Thumbnail by zonedenial
Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

Finally, here's my reflecting pond at night, so you can't really see the goldfish.
Norman

Thumbnail by zonedenial
Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

These must be from the formal section of your yard.

Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

My water bill is a doozy!

Hot Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

LOL

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

LMBO over Zonedenial! I LOVE *your* reflection pond!!

~julie~

Decatur, GA(Zone 7a)

rotflmao!!

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

LMBO!
You should charge a fee to visitors zonedenial.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Way too funny!

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Zonedenial,
enjoyed the pictures but couldn't help seeing that you signed each picture with a different name......see above....
Don,
Dan,
Dave,
Dough,
Dinardo,
Norman

what is your REAL name ?
Just curious to see how many others noticed this ?
Brigitte

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Uh, uh! I did!

Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

Those others are my brothers who also post on DG; I have NO control over them.
Don

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Multiple personalities?

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Zonedenial, do you have 6 different addresses too or do all of you live together? Bet your postman is confused!

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Zonedenial = Cybil? "-) (or Sib Bill?)
~julie~
(That's my name, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!)

LOL & LOL

Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

I'm never alone
Don

Thumbnail by zonedenial
Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

Right on, Julie!

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

It's just that it's way too crowded in his head and they don't *all* get along either.

McKinney, TX(Zone 8a)

Whoops! I need to slow down. I did not even notice the different names. LOL

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I am so glad I did not have anything in my mouth! LOL My monitor would have been totalled. LOL

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Nothin' like a little comic relief!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Did you know that the round up forum mentions a round up coming Oct l8 & l9 in Arkansas and that they want Bloomlover to attend it. Interesting.

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

This is serious, Weezn! The lads are in trouble.

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Yes, I can see he's just beside himself!

Washington, PA(Zone 6b)

OMG you guys are KILLING me...LOL!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Thank you, Zonedenial, for putting a positive spin on things, you're very funny!

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

Zonedenial: Just how many states do you and your brothers garden in?
Anyway, this has made my day. Thank you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.