(34 votes, 31%)
Red dot

I created my homepage when I signed up, but haven't updated it since
(27 votes, 25%)
Red dot

I like reading the homepages, but I'm not good at keeping my info current
(6 votes, 5%)
Red dot

I chose to not personalize my homepage (care to tell us why?)
(5 votes, 4%)
Red dot

What (and where) is my DG homepage?
(24 votes, 22%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Seems like updating my home page at DG ends up at the bottom of the list. I barely have time to keep up with the posts at my favorite forums :-)

Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

Since it's rainy and dreary here today, I worked on my garden journal, and a little on my trade list. I guess I should go look at my homepage, too.

I know it only takes a few minutes, but it's one of those things that gets put on the back burner. *sigh*

Going there now ...
Cheri'

Sioux City, IA(Zone 4b)

Well, I just went in and made a few minor changes. I geuss I can now claim to be sporadic (there's a joke in that somewhere). :~)

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

I am such a computer dunce I didn't know one was supposed to update. I do much better using computer info than using the computer.

I'm off to update now if I can find it.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I voted that I like reading other's home pages, but I'm not too good at keeping mine current. It's only gotten updated maybe twice since I joined, so probably once a year. My journals and trade lists are also lagging behind. They are all on my "ToDo List" for the winter months.

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

I've been working on my journal, and took the "about me" part to one of my own websites where I could add photos of me and my babies too. :-)

I just made it my "favorite" link.

Reno, NV(Zone 6a)

I, too, didn't know I was supposed to update my homepage. Guess I'm just too busy pulling weeds to spend time on my 'puter. Come winter I'll have more time and do some updating then.

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

I would guess working on this will be a winter project; right now we are still lifting plants to overwinter indoors.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Sporatic updates. I did change it when we moved. And I keep thinking about redoing it but haven't figured out what I want on there yet.

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

I really enjoy reading other peoples homepages. I wish I could learn how to work on mine. I am still a dunce when it comes to the computer words like "default" and such. lol

Dona

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Well, I clicked on what and where, which is misleading - I know it's there, I just don't know how to deal with it. And, trying to keep up with journals here at home takes up the time I probably would use for that. I do like looking at others' homepages to get a feel for them. Maybe someday, I'll get to mine.

Holland, MI(Zone 6a)

I appreciate homepages with person information including photos of the member.

Thumbnail by Birdsall
Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Hi Bird with daffs! Nice to see you here.

I update the info sporadically. Much of my time is spent visiting the threads.

I read a news item in the paper recently. It was about some new English words. I think it was Oxford who were 'thinking' of adding the word CYBERSLACKER. That means: a person who uses his office time to visit the internet. Explains why I update sporadically!

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Hi Bird with daffs! Nice to see you here.

I update the info sporadically. Much of my time is spent visiting the threads.

I read a news item in the paper recently. It was about some new English words. I think it was Oxford who were 'thinking' of adding the word CYBERSLACKER. That means: a person who uses his office time to visit the internet. Explains why I update sporadically!

Middleton, ID(Zone 6a)

The first time I updated was to change the listing of my old favorite site to DG. Once I knew my way around a little, it didn't take long to make that decision!

Birdsall,
I like those personal pictures too--that's why I put my husband's on my home page.(hee-hee)...

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

I tried to make my homepage look nice and write some info there... I guess I should update it soon again.

Fayette, IA(Zone 4b)

Evert, your homepage is the nicest one I've seen so far. No that I have such a good example, I'll be adding to mine.

I think many newbies are cautious about divulging too much info. But after you begin to feel at home here you want to see who these people are.

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

San Francisco, CA

What a great picture with a cute dog. I think some people are a nervous about puting up photos of themselves, and other things like location. Locations never bothers me, since San Francisco is so big. It is great if they want to put a photo, we love to see people. Right now, after getting older, I don't have any photos I like of myself, unless they younger photos, but that seems dishonest, so I don't have myself.

But, I have my garden which seems like the important thing to have up there. But, pets are also great and pets in the garden are a neat idea.

My hudband and I are in Tallahassee, Florida and want to find somewhere to purchase crabapples from. My Mom in Maine is usually able to send us some, but this year, there seem to be none around. We had our hearts set on making some jelly. I found some available in Canada, but they are unable to ship to the USA. I figure there must be somewhere that I can purchase them from, but haven't had much luck so far. I'd appreciate any leads.

LPierce

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.