What's new?

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Well done you. I was looking through a magazine (American) a little while ago and it featured a garden in Oxford. It was incredible. These people were growing Abutilon vitifolium - just gorgeous. A climber with the deepest purple flowers. I always thought this was half-hardy. So I just posted a question on the garden forum and hope someone answers it because now I've seen this, I want it.....lol

My neighbor has three of them, they are in the green house for the winter, i saw them yesterday, they are still alive.

Alan.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

But these were growing outside in the garden!

He puts his in the garden, but he digs them up in the autumn and puts them in the Gh, dont ask me why, they do some strange things next door.

Alan.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Like I said, the posting info is not working!

Oh.

Alan.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Anybody here? Good evening! How are you tonight?

Louisa, you still here.

Alan.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Yes, I'm here. I just nipped out to see the TV for a minute. Charlie's Garden Army was on. She was in Derry, N. Ireland, I believe. She is very talented. The garden she did tonight was lovely. Very modern but I liked the design.

do you get sky tv over there

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

You know something, I don't know what we get. It's sattelite. We choose the type of programme we want to subscribe to. So I get BBC America and there is another station TRIO that shows a lot of English movies and such. I like the Discovery channel and the travel channel of course. What sort of a day did you have?

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Patty yes it is, were is home for you patty ?.

Louisa, its been a quiet day really, i had to go and have the dressing changed, but appart from that , not much happened.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi guys! I have opened up a new thread because this is getting a bit long now. Please join me there :-)

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.