Morning Glories 2021 # 05

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

We were here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1550273

pandy
purp with purple edges ???
Aog
Pink Crinum
Yellow lily

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

More blooms
Aog and Xiongs Chinese
Pink speckled
Blue LYK
My Spec MG
Most likely a white Pres bush behind it. Hope it changes colors.
I tried to mark the white Pres Bush sd pkts( when they turned up yrs ago) so I wouldn;t plant them again.
Looks like I didn't get them marked . I just give up on names with my tags messed up/swapped etc. maybe spec mg # 1 on the last one

This message was edited Jul 17, 2021 11:25 PM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Love the pretty pink and yellow plumeria from previous thread Jackie. Nice ginger blooms too.
Gorgeous blooms on your morning glories too. So nice to see you getting lots of blooms for us all to enjoy.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the new thread Jackie.
I love all your beautiful blooms.

Thanks Helena and Linda. My blooms will probably slow down soon.

They didn;t slow down today.
Vines so tangled Im not sure of all id's.
What looks like a Pink Tie Dye
Blue Silk
Plum surprise had 4 or more of these blooms today
Another one
A lovely Aogakiyama

The prettiest bloom for today another My spec MG, the color is darker than shown. A dark purple with lavender and a lite pink throat, a shame the pic doesn't do it justice.
Oops lost the 1st pic
# 2 Aog and Xiongs
3Pres Bush showing a little more color
3 another Aogakiyama
4 The lost pic of my prettiest bloom
#1 Another Aogakiyama

This message was edited Jul 19, 2021 11:16 AM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

A shame I let my vines get so tangled, They've wrapped around the blooms
themselves just destroying them,.
Not as many today
Purps in tub out back
Pandy
Pink Tie Dye
Pres Bush
Blue Silk

Gautier, MS

Wow Jackie. Awesome show of blooms, I'm glad they didn't slow down so they must be happy. Beautiful!

Those are beautiful blooms Jackie

Thanks ladies

Pic # 1 You know I've about decided that this bloom is another cross off of Aogakiyama in 2013. I might se if I can untangle this vine today to try to see which pot its originating from I've been calling this My Spec Mg
# 2 is also a real mystery
Pink Tie Dye
The unknown and pink speckled
Blue silk and the unknown

A few more
Plum Surprise
Aogakiyama looking like Black King to me
Xiongs the bees have been tearing this bloom up every morning
Lite Pres Bush while I like this bloom very disappointed I didn't get the bloom I like so well
Bush mg carnea thanks Linda

Those are beautiful blooms Jackie.

Thanks Linda.

Gautier, MS

Gorgeous blooms Jackie. Seems that the area you are growing them is perfect too!

Thanks Helena, It is on my carport, they don't get a lot of sun, maybe an hour or two
but looks like that's enough, lol]
# 1 My Pres Bush made the bloom I love this morning. Also it;s flaked I'm sure it's from the same vine that's been making the white blooms, smh
# 2 This has got to be Lite Blue Tie Dye
# 3 Pink Tie Dye
# 4 Blue silk
# 5 Look at these 2 Blue Silk different patterns, 1 might be Lite Blue Tie Dye/???

More
I like this Pres Bush pic better, just not the background. I don't have time to move stuff out of the background view.. Dr appt today and tomorrow. Today I'm going to see if my lung cancer is gone, it was so tiny in 2019, but my Dr. didn't bother to send me back to have it checked since then so I've changed Dr's.
Xiong's, I do like this vine, bold color
This I;ve been calling My spec Mg with a lot of doubt. The tag says Aog, which I marked thru and put Spec mg. Now I think for sure the AOG tag was correct,'
another cross for sure.
The Pink Tie dye is also making almost white blooms along with the usual blooms

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Those are all beautiful blooms Jackie.
Praying you get good results from your doctor.

Thanks Linda,
I think I will know something by Friday.

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Jackie. Hope all goes well at dr check up. Glad you changed doctors.
My only bloom this morning. New addition of cone flower plant.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful blooms Helena. Love that blue speckled morning glory.

Gorgeous blooms this morning Helena,
Beautiful Clitoria and speckled mg. Love your coneflower and Rose or Hibiscus
too.
# 1 and 2 I thought at first look this was Xiongs, but it;s the pink Ehigassa, aka pink Star of India
# 3 My Special mg
# 4 carnea the bush mg
# 5 A different Plum Surprise

Might be Friday b4 I know anything Helena about my CT scan.
# 1 the usual Plum Surprise bloom
# 3 Blue Silk and a 1 day old BSilk
# 2 The other Aog cross
# 4 Now I wonder if this white could be one of Dany;s, his white with a hint of blue
though I can;t see any blue in this bloom
# 5 Blue LYK

This message was edited Jul 22, 2021 1:44 PM

Jackie, those are beautiful. Glad you are getting lots of blooms.

Gautier, MS

Gorgeous blooms Jackie. Show stpper for sure. Love the colors and designs they make.
I had 3 blooms this morning. I released 5 butterflies yesterday. Maybe a 2 today two. The one on orange flowers is a male, bottom with more blue is female, black eastern swallowtails.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Thanks Linda and Helena,
Gorgeous blooms Helena, love your flaked blue and the pattern on
your next bloom is very pretty and unusual. Is that a yellow eye on the white bloom,
if so it's a tri-color Pearly Gates.
Beautiful pics of your Eastern Swallowtails. The orange coneflower is lovely, I need a'couple of the coneflowers, Lowes is carrying some nice ones this yr,.
I had lots of blooms this morning. so hot, I had to let my camera adjust to the heat
This 1st bloom and the 2nd one are on the same vine. No wonder I can't
tell what's what.
3 A nice Pink Tie Dye
4 Plum surprise
5 Pres Bush flaked

A few more
# 4 is the same as # 2 in the above pic, it looks like the true Plum Velvet but]
I didn't plant that one. Plus its on the same vine as # 1 above I'm amazed at what mg's do
My new coleus 2 foot tall in 4 inch pot

Beautiful blooms ladies.
Love the butterflies too.

Thanks Linda. Just the same old blooms for me this morning. I hope something new opens for me soon,.
I have a mystery this morning, 1st pic is Kosmic Kell but i thought the 2nd pic was also a Kosmic Kell but it has 7 bars, 1st bloom has just 5
3 is flaked Pres Bush
4 Blue silk I love this glory, the first time I grew it, I hated it
5 I love this cross more every day, looks like it has some Gray dna mixed in

Those are beautiful blooms Jackie.
I could never keep labels correct.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda. I think your right that that bloom is of Pearly gates. I'm not home so don't know if i got any bloom
Wow Jackie, your blooms are awesome. I love what they are doing, really amazing colors.

Thanks Linda and Helena.
Linda, not only are they so badly tangled its hard to id them correctly or keep them straight when they don't come true from seed.
Helena, I like surprises. and that's what I'm getting

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Those are beautiful surprises

Gautier, MS

Beaitiful blooms Jackie. I'm glad you are getting good surprises. I like good surprises too.

Thanks girls.
These 1st two I've been calling Plum Surprise,
The 1st one reminds me a little of Weird Saz which I did plant one and now I can't find the pot. I need to go thru old pics to see what Weird Saz looks like.
# 3 Aog cross and Blue Silk
# 4 Blue Silk
# 5 ? Same as # 1

A few more
new Aog cross
original Aogakiyama, Ao, bloom
Pres Bush true color and white form

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Gorgeous blooms Jackie. My plum surprise did have some fuji like blooms towards the end of blooming. Love all your blooms, been a treat for sure.

Helena, I agree. So nice to see the beautiful blooms.

Thanks ladies.
# 2 pic in my 1st set of pics today is the same as the # 2 pic in yesterdays pics. smh
Some of my seeds that didn;t sprout came up later so I ended up with 2 in a couple
of pots. So one might be purple star. The same thing might hAve happened with Weird Saz. I hate not being able to id for sure
Helena I;ll be happy to see your new blooms on your newest vines when they bloom.. I'm getting tired of my repeats but I have enjoyed them

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.