Morning Glories 2023 #02

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

We were here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1557722

More pics from 2012
My carrion flower. Had it under the trees and it got mildew all over the leaves a couple of yrs ago, could not save it
# 2 Fuji no Sora
# 3 Pink Asago, same as Pink Silk??
# 4 No Mai
# 5 Blue/purple purpureas

This message was edited May 1, 2023 11:17 AM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Beautiful blooms Jackie.
Thanks for the new room.

Thanks Linda.

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Jackie!
I have some neat ones this morning.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Gautier, MS

I was away for this past weekend, then still trying to get my native plants into the ground.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, those are beautiful.

Absolutely lovely blooms this morning Helena. Love the beautiful design in #'s 3 and 4 in the 1st set. Pretty lavender and speckled in the 2nd set.
I had sent some of these pics at the bottom of thread # 1 all from 10-4-12
# 1 marked No Mai maybe not
#'s 2 and 3 Pink and Purple Tie dyes
# 4 choc silk
# 5 Lav Saz ?

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
Jackie those are beautiful blooms, I really love the first (pic) one with the dark and light pink stripes.

Thanks Helena,. I do think thats no Mai. I've started one now but not from those seeds. I loved the blooms from 2012 Tie Dyes

Gautier, MS

I like the tie dyes too.
Today is cloudy but I had lots of blooms.

Gautier, MS

A few more blooms.

Helena, those are beautiful. I love all the variety.

Helena, absolutely gorgeous pinks today, love the 1st pic in set # 1 and the lovely pink in # 4 of the 2nd set. kinda looks like Xiongs Chinese, Pretty shibori on the end of set # 2. Your purps are lovely too.

I think I;m going to try to spade up some dirt by the fence and just throw out my oldest seeds and see if any will sprout. they're most likely too old but wont hurt to try.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
I did that too Jackie. Planted old seeds in pots and directly in dirt. I replanted some from pots into dirt. I wanted the wild garden look.

Gautier, MS

More blooms. My lilies are in pots.

Absolutely beautiful Helena.
Do the lilies rebloom?

Love all your pretty blooms this morning Helena, the split petals are really special.
Love your Milky Way in the 2nd set as well as that striking pink and the softer
colors of bloom # 3, same set.

a night blooming cactus finally opened
I might have buds on just 1 of my Plumerias. I see what I;ve missed by
not feeding my plants this past fall. no winter blooms on any of my brugs.

Thumbnail by patootie

I finally have 15 mg's sprouted but would like a few more

That's awesome. Can't wait to see your blooms.

Thanks Linda, it will be a pretty long while before I get any blooms. Do wish I
could have got started sooner. I've been so stressed, hope I can get out today just to see the new plants and flowers that are at the box stores.

I was looking at hanging planters yesterday. $25.00 tp $40.00 per hanging pot.
I left them in the store.

I would have left them too, I won't pay that much.

Gautier, MS

Glad you got your seedlings started Jackie. I have lots of blooms this morning, many, purpureas and ip nils.
The ones I planted in ground are starting to bloom too.

Gautier, MS

My ip. Nils.

Helena those are beautiful.

Gorgeous blooms this morning Helena. Love the 1st 2 pinks and your purps too.
Beautiful 1st bloom in the 2nd set and your speckleds are nice too.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
More blooms this am.

Helena, those morning glories are so vibrant. Beautiful blooms.

Helena, such a pretty pink photo # 1 and the beautiful purple, # 3 bloom. I like the
other purple bloom too. Do you have names for the pink and purples?

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
Yes, the first pink is Baby doll from seed Dany shared with me.
The purple one is Hannah from Karen in Louisiana( I can't remember her id name). Stopped posting ages ago.

Helena, her user name might have been gardener2005 if memory serves me right.
Beautiful blooms for you this morning. love the higes and the purp with the color block is very unusual. Is that last bloom a yellow? my eyes cant tell for sure. I will have eye
procedure next month to get rid of the scar tissue on my left eye. it formed because
of the new lens I got several yrs ago.. It will be minor laser surgery so not worried.

Helena, I love those blooms. The are all beautiful.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.
That bloom is actually Jamie Lynn cross with blue specks, strikes. Had another bloom today too. It looks kind of yellow from the shadow of how I took the picture. I have 6 ft bamboo sticks so it's getting hard to take pictures.

Helena, the soft pink is to die for but I also love the shibori, # 2 and the hige.
My daylily in full bloom

Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. #2 is "blood purpurea".the leaves are variegated too. I'm having hungry slugs munching on them.
Love your gorgeous daylily. That is a lot of blooms.

Thanks Helena.

Gautier, MS

More blooms this morning.

Oh my gosh Helena., love the split petal bloom. and # 2 is really special, # 3 is baby doll from Dany's seeds? # 4 I've loved ever since you first posted it.
I can finally see the flaking on the soft pink, so pretty.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. Yes that's Danys mg seeds he shared with me, baby doll and others, #2 jeans cross, true red split petals. Fancy pink dot and specks is from someone else.
I had lots of repeat blooms today.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.