Morning Glories 2023 #02

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Very pretty blooms this morning Helena. I love all your new mg's you've acquired.
Very showy. Mine will be just the same old blooms.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Helena. Thank for posting your beautiful blooms. They sure put a smile on this face.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda. I am enjoying my new mgs. But still love seeing the old favorites. Never know, I was surprised by Ao making lavender blooms from old seeds for me this year. And Q269 being solid fuchsia with picotte #4pic still with lime leaves, ( from seeds I shared with someone). I want to grow my seeds from last year that had pink in it. I sure hope I get those blooms.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Absolutely gorgeous blooms Helena, all very special.

I agree with Jackie. They are all very pretty.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda. I have more this morning.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Gautier, MS

More..

Gautier, MS

Few more...

Oh my! Those are stunning. So many colors and patterns.

Would be impossible to pick a favorite from all those beauties Helena,
Love all those in the 1st set and thats a lovely blue and white, 1st pic in the 2nd set.
Gorgeous # 4 in the 3rd set.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
A few new ones this morning.
First bloom from my double clitoria on last pic.

Oh ny gosh, beautiful blooms Helena.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. I've been trying to clean up my backyard, clearing a lot of overgrowth and weeds, so guess what I see coming up, my pando which I thought had died long ago. I don't know if it will bloom. I see rust on the leaves.
More repeat blooms.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful blooms Helena.

Lovely blooms Helena. all of your blooms have been really special this yr. Sometimes the seeds I pick don't make pretty blooms even if the original vine did but yours are just amazing.
My Jacobinia lvs eat up with spider mite damage as well as the small Plumie its sitting close to
One of my night blooming cactus's

Edited to say I hope your pandy makes blooms for you this season,

This message was edited May 24, 2023 1:14 PM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Beautiful blooms Jackie

Thanks Linda

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
I hope I get blooms from the pandy but I don't know if it will.
Mauve beauty first bloom.
Fujishibori,
Choco star blzd,
Blood blzd and ?
Red cross split petal

Helena, those blooms are gorgeous.

Lovely blooms Helena. Your Chocolate Star Blizzard makes me want to grow a Choc Silk if I can find my seeds. also looking for my Purple Tie Dye seeds..

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.
Your Jacobinia and cactus blooms are very neat. Hope you find your choco silk seeds Jackie. I have misplaced seeds too many times to count them.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Thanks Helena,. I need to look in my 2013 and 2014 seeds in case I grew them out the next yr or two.

Gautier, MS

Two blooms for today.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

So pretty.

Those are beautiful Helena.

A Plumeria bloom this morning. My only one with buds

Thumbnail by patootie

That is a beautiful shade of pink.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
Pretty blooms on your plumeria plant Jackie.
I'm still trying to get things done here.
Yesterday I planed 2 pawpaw small tree, digging holes with tree roots is not easy. Today I weeded quite a few pots. Had lots of blooms too.

Gautier, MS

A few more.

Thanks Linda and Helena.
Your blooms are absolutely gorgeous Helena. Beautiful shades of blue and lovely purples. So glad you're getting blooms and all very special.

Helena, your blooms are beautiful. Glad to see that you are getting lots of them.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda. I'm enjoying them too.
China doll and other blooms.

Those are so pretty. Love the blue ones.

A beautiful assortment of blooms Helena. China doll is a beauty.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.

Oh my! Helena, those are beautiful.

Lovely colors on your pinks and blues Helena.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.
How are your seedlings coming along Jackie?
I am starting to have to pick seeds from my earliest vines already.

Hard to believe you are getting seeds already.
I love those beautiful blooms.

Striking display of blooms this morning Helena. All your blooms have been really special this yr,
I have 9 seedlings getting pretty big, they are in their final pots already, I have 3 or more needing a bigger pot, will try to get it done soon,.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.