Morning Glories 2019 #01

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

We were here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1494253

1st pic is Little Miss Piggy from July 2012
solid Tempest
Flaked Tempest
Shishi botan?

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the new thread. Beautiful blooms.

Thanks Linda.

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Jackie. I haven't grown a few of those in a long time.
Just looking forward to spring. I was away for the weekend but am back and getting back to normal routine.

I hope it was a relaxing weekend.

Gautier, MS

It was fun Linda, thanks.
A bloom in my g house this morning.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful purple bloom.

Thanks Helena.Glad you're back now, I was getting a little worried.
We put in a new washer yesterday, the old one was flooding my washroom floor.
Might have been the source of the backyard standing water. We will see.
Love the purple hige, hope you get seeds. :-)

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. It was a last minute decision to go Jackie and I didn't have access to a computer .I did feel bad about not telling you. Hope your flooding problem got solved Jackie. I also got a new washing machine a couple of months ago, we do laundry almost every day.
I'm sure I have seeds of that hige Jackie. I have slacked off badly on going through my collected seeds and putting them in baggies. It's a chore to do them...

Helena, I can't tell yet if my flooding is solved, will know more later when the rain holds off
I don;t like my new washer, senses the water level even when I set it on full'water
level. Stuck with it now,
I;m behind on gathering and bagging sds too Helena. We don;t have to be
in any hurry.

We got a new washer about a month ago. There is no agitator in the middle of it. It is called an impeller. I don't like it, as it is very easy to get the load off balance. and it take 70 minutes for a load to get done.

Oh no Linda. they just make them cheaper all the time and charge more for them. . I made sure to get the one with the agitator, I just like those better. This thing is noisy while its running and agitating. I'm not going to use that high priced he detergent,, using what I always use. I'll time it today and see how long this one takes for a load.

Gautier, MS

My washer is an impeller cuz I wasn't with dh when he bought it and it's so deep that I have to stand on my toes to reach for the clothes. It does have a off balance with blankets and heavy clothes. Otherwise it works fine. Peppermint Twist had a bloom on it, I see more buds coming and one seed pod so far.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful peppermint twist bloom.

I didn't get to time a load yesterday Linda. I was too busy messing with the water level that wasn't.even deep enough to cover the clothes.. I did call and they told me I have 30 days to return it. Of course dh doesn;t want to have to take it out and bring in
a new one. .
Very pretty hige Helena...

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
A cold morning here, haven't gone to check out gh yet. Found blooms on my Camelia plant.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Oh my. That is so pretty. Early for them to be blooming?

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda. No, they bloom in winter spring. It seems they bloom around this time every year. Not sure if the weather could be fooling them a bit.

Been off-line for several days, my computer went completely out. This is
a little Dell. I'll see how it does..
Beautiful Camelia blooms Helena. Mine was loaded with buds in Nov and Dec, don't know what happened to my blooms. this crazy weather. Mine should have bloomed this winter too.

Glad you are back with us Jackie. Sure hope your computer stays running.

Gautier, MS

Glad your back too Jackie. Missed not having you post. Hope your computer works out.
Cloud gloomy day here. Did see a indica bloom but too busy doing errands. Off to run around again.

Me too Linda. Thanks Helena. I missed being able to post.
Its been one thing after another for us.

This message was edited Jan 13, 2019 12:24 AM

When my computer went down I asked the young man working on it to try to save my pics. He told us he had but all he got was 3 days in June of 2017. I had thousands from 2012 thru 2018. Thank goodness I had transferred most of them to a large stick drive up thru 2016. so I actually lost 2017 and 2018 .If I can't find my cd that came with my camera, I won;t be able to download any more and I'll have to buy a new
camera. smh

Gautier, MS

Jackie, I hope that doesn't happen. Hope you can recover the ones from 2017 and 2018.
I've been through a couple of computer too so some of my pictures were lost too. I need to do something to save what I have now too.

Helena, when i was in WalMart a while back a young man in electronics told me to buy a portable hard drive to store my pics on. They have one in the $50.00 range,
so very affordable. I;m worried that 1 day I wont be able to retrieve my pics on my flash drives.

Gautier, MS

Jackie, my son got me something to store my pics, I just have to figure out how to do it. I have another one that has my pictures from the beginning but then my dh took over and stored his in there too. Don't like sharing, what's mine is mine didn't work.

Lol Helena. I don;t like to share everything either. Dh isn;t always careful with my stuff so that's one reason I don;t like for him to mess with it.

Gautier, MS

Yeah, I don't like to share my computer, he has his own too.

Had a hige blooming in g house but haven't downloaded pics yet. Charging my phone. It's been really cold in the mornings here. They say it's going to get even colder Thursday, I think maybe rain too. Not looking forward to that.

We have a cold front coming in too.
Stay warm.

Girls its almost warm here this morning, compared to what its been but it won;t last long. One weather man is saying down to 16 Sat or Sun nite, but the other weather
station is saying 25 for a low, hope he;s right.
I did get my pic software loaded in this computer so now I can share my ochracea blooms.They are larger than life so I don;t know how large they will transfer.
ochracea
shoo fly
nite blooming cactus

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Beautiful blooms Jackie. I hope you don't get those low temps.

Thanks Linda. I hope it stays in the 20's and doesn;t get down to the teens
So tired of the cold and for the 1st time ever, dh is complaining that the cold is
bothering him more..

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Jackie. Was without internet for 1 !/2 days. Our phone wire was pulled down over the street by a tall truck and it got torn. We were going through internet withdrawals!! Got fixed to day.

Hope it doesn't get as cold as they are predicting for everybody.

Glad you're back on-line Helena. Very frustrating. The same thing happened to us
about 8 yrs ago, our phone line was hanging low across the highway and a tall truck snapped it. They don;t maintain those lines like they should.
I dread the cold that's coming. Our weather man said then we're in for a prolonged
cold spell after that. ;-(

Glad you are back with us Helena.
I am praying your weather man is wrong.

Me too Linda. I hate the cold now
BTW I returned that washer I hated and found one I love by comparison/
It has a load size selector., No 2nd rinse so I just put it back on wash for a few minutes and then turn it to drain and spin.

Gautier, MS

Hope the weatherman is wrong too about the cold weather. Ours will go down for a couple of days then will warm up a bit again. One more month of ups and downs.
Glad you got a washing machine that your happy with Jackie.
My mgs from the past.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful blooms Helena.
Glad you found a washer you like. I hate some of these new and improved gadgets they come out with.

Gorgeous blooms from the past Helena.. I love the 1st 3 especially and that dark, dark bloom on the end.
Linda, they are busy figuring out ways to make the products cheaper all the time.
and charge more for them. smh

Gautier, MS

Thank Linda and Jackie.
Pic bellow is the mgs I fell in love with and continued to grow mgs. My first year was 2007.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.