Morning Glories 2019 #01

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks for the prayers Helena. We're just trying to stay positive. It's all
we can do.

No surgery this morning. Dr had to do an emergency surgery so dh's
surgery got bumped. Most likely will be Friday now b4 he goes in.
Scary as he has already waited for over 2 weeks with one artery completely closed
and his original stents failed (like mine did)

Gautier, MS

Hope you are taking it easy and relaxing with your hubby Jackie. Hope there is no more delays on next available day. Hard not to worry on something like this. Prayers.

Found the pink hige with another bloom. My seedlings are looking good too. It's another warm day here with lite drizzle. My choco vine bud looks like it's close to opening.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Gautier, MS

Hope you are taking it easy and relaxing with your hubby Jackie. Hope there is no more delays on next available day. Hard not to worry on something like this. Prayers.

Found the pink hige with another bloom. My seedlings are looking good too. It's another warm day here with lite drizzle. My choco vine bud looks like it's close to opening.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Sorry to hear about the delay Jackie. Praying they call him in soon.
Beautiful bloom and babies.

Thanks for the prayers Helena and Linda.
Got the call, surgery at 530 Friday morning
Gorgeous pink Hige Helena and your seedlings coming along
just great.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. Glad you got the call for the surgery of your dh.

So glad to look back on blooms I grew in 2013!

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, those are beautiful!
I found out yesterday that my gallbladder is not working properly, so it will be removed on the 15th. Small incision in my belly button, half a day in the hospital. Not bad.

Absolutely gorgeous blooms Helena. The Blue Star is a beauty but so is the
large purple. Blue silk is one of my very favorites and love the colors in
the last bloom, very showy,.
I;m sure you will do just fine Linda with your surgery. Be sure and have
some Gator Aid on hand. That tasted better to me than anything and kept
me hydrated. My gall bladder was only working at 4 % when they took it out in 2017.

Thanks Jackie.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie. Hope all goes well with your surgery too Linda

My choco bloomed this morning and was surprised to see 3 peppermint higes and 1 purple hige in green house. It's been warm but a bit foggy here.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Gorgeous higes Helena. I'm in love with the Peppermint hige but
the Purple is striking too.
Beautiful Chocolate.

Helena those blooms are so pretty.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda. Cool and windy here today.

Hope and praying all is going well with Jackies DH surgery.

Just now got a minute to check in. Helena, thanx for all your prayers, you and Linda.
Dh is doing great, I finally came on home because he wasn't awake yet and they weren't going to wake him till between 4 and 6 pm. Letting him rest. I did not realize
he couldn;t move or that I probably didn;t either after my surgery. They paralyze you to keep you from moving. That was news to me.
Anyway the good news, he didn;t have any issues during surgery. So maybe he can come home next Thurs. Be a while b4 he can go back to doing the things he normally does. I'll be feeding the horse for a while and the other outside animals.

Glad to hear surgery went well. Keeping him in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

Thanks Linda.

Gautier, MS

Glad to hear the good news Jackie. Amazing what doctors can do. Also praying for a speedy recovery. Wish you had some help with the animals.

Thanks Helena
DS came over and fed the horse for me last night. I;ll have him feed her
again tonight.
My dd has spoiled the raccoons so now they come up to be fed too, One or two of them lay down on the cats electric blanket so they think'they live here too, just making themselves at home. lol

Be careful inviting those raccoons. They can get nasty, and if they get inside your buildings they can create a lot of damage.

Linda, I know, wish dd hadn't done it. Now if it wasn't so muddy I would make dd take'their food out to the fence or throw it across the fence to get them to eat out there.
If she does that, maybe they will quit coming up on the porch, I can hope anyway.

Time for a new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1497939

This message was edited Feb 9, 2019 9:16 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.