Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I thought I posted here earlier saying the same

Sun what a nice jungle
Gypsi I guess now I'm a copycat ,?lol

Anemone Today ,
Today I planted some white Primadonna Echinacea ,

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Oxdrift, Canada

That's a third "like" or love on the jungle Sherri. And Ju that white Echinacea is very nice. Different
From Oxdrift, this year's front door pots and pot in the Japanese garden with my new favourite orange coleus. Inferno

This message was edited Jun 22, 2018 5:12 PM

Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Keith Nice Love the orange coleus ..Always admiring your neat gardens ,

This today , pix is not real good , it is dark velvet red with black stripe ring around a bright yellow throat (grown from seed )

Cooler wet weather here , emptying water out of seedling trays and such ,

Thumbnail by juhur7
Oxdrift, Canada

Thanks Ju. Very pretty lily, and grown from seed. I don't even think they produce seed here and have never seen seeď available to purchase, only roots. I purchased a new orange one this year as a root. It is in bud but has a ways to go. It has been very hot and dry here but finally got 10 mm rain today which brought with it cooler weather. Expect another 10 mm tomorrow so may bring on the bloom

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Some today /
An orange Tuberosa
Purple Ecinacea , it's about 5 ft tall
Lillium ,
Mingles saying it's mine
A grass I am wondering about , more red than it looks

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

1 a plant I still do not seem to be able to identify
2 Wild Morning glory
3 Chicory
4 Calendula sprouts
5 Foxglove sprouts

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks, all :-)

What nice arrangements in the pots, Keith, I really like the orange coleus, I'll have to keep my eye out for that one. I just picked up some good sized very rootbound coleus on a clearance rack at a nursery. Only one had a tag, the second photo, C. Defiance.

Ju, all your flowers are beautiful, and Mingles seems perfectly content. The red grass is interesting, seems I've seen that before.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

wow... everyone is just going great guns here!... very nice, . Keep posting. Ju, your babies are so cute!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Hi Debra .. bloom fun ,,hopefully ,,
Sun ,Lots of Coleus color ,,with more to come ,,

Lots of rain here ..

Oxdrift, Canada

Sherri, your unlabeled coleus: #1 is very similar to the Splish Splash I have and #4 is Gay's Delight for sure

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks Keith it does look like Splish Splash, I did figure #4 was Gay's delight, nice markings too, I've seen some Gay's delight at Home Depot tagged and it was almost totally green. I think The middle one is 'Rustic Orange'. Anyway they're all in on pot now.

Nice to see you pop in Debra.

Lot's of rain here too, Ju. Hail last night, gotta check my garden once the sun is up, but can't be worse than the Lubber grasshoppers are doing to it. I have to go on grasshopper hunts three times a day now.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Fort Worth, TX

gorgeous photos, Hello Keith and Sun, and Debra and Ju. Right now I'm just propagating bees, and cantaloupe and about to plant buttercup squash after I get the rest of the onions out, and have to go to work in the morning.

wildflowers for the bees. (bees do not like A. Tuberosa, but I have plenty.... Queen and Gulf Fritillary butterflies don't like it either. weird bug on a black eyed susan, A tuberosa, soapwort, blackberries and galliardia.

going to have a lot of honey, well for me, probably 4 or 5 gallons.

This message was edited Jun 29, 2018 8:33 PM

Thumbnail by Gypsi Thumbnail by Gypsi Thumbnail by Gypsi Thumbnail by Gypsi Thumbnail by Gypsi
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Bladderwort
bee balm
amaranth
daylily
Early sunflower

Fort Worth, TX

Oh gee, I started the May posting spree. Do we have a June?

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

LOL or a July? Great Photos and gardens, everyone..
Oona and I just look out the window and watch it all.. too hot for us to be out in it..
It's so hot my lillies are melting... Thanks for this one, Ju.
we have picked over a quart of blackberries here and a ton more to go.. Elderberries are going to be enough for some juice this year.. tomatoes are taller than Joe.. It's August here, it feels like.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife
Fort Worth, TX

It is hot. about to start a July thread. (I got a couple of gallons of blackberries, froze most of them.)

Fort Worth, TX

I have started us a July thread here:
https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1480619/
My youngest granddaughter is a lot like fireworks, unless she's on a horse.

Thumbnail by Gypsi

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.