2015 christmas swap... Let's unwrap the goodies

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

OMG! Yall are too too fast for me! Received a box sat. From Julie, and was totally surprised. Not only with the contents, but the fact the box was soon early! Poor Lil me is no where near being ready to send me box off.
Anyhoos, she outdid herself! (As usual)! She spelled Christmas with....
C-candy cane Sorrel bulbs
H-happy holidays Phil brasil. Omg!
R-really unique jingle bell bottle
I-I got it for you-plumeria cutting. OMG
S-sweet goodies
T-towels
M-most wanted seeds Omg
A-angel ornament
S-scarf
I am so tickled! Thank you so much!

Thumbnail by jsxtiger
Ocean Springs, MS

Jax, you are so very welcome! When you write "Omg," does that mean you like it? LOL
I took a sneak peak at you plant want list and was able to actually find some of the things you wanted. Went to Walmart to find the Brasil Philodendron and couldn't find one. I did some browsing and went back to look one more time and FOUND it hiding behind some other plants! The plumeria cutting is ready to be planted! Just make sure you keep it warm so it will root. The jingle bell jar will match your kitchen decor. The sticky notes are to help you remember things you need to do! LOL
I am so glad everything arrived safely! ♥

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Nice box Jax well done Julie :) sweets for the sweets :)

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Oh what a great box! Bet you were shocked to get it and all the great stuff... :)

Jax I am like you and need to get on the ball...lol No where near being done.

(Patti) Wichita, KS(Zone 6b)

My box won't be going out for a few days either. I'm embarrassed.

Did I like it! OMG! Tis like Santa had my list....an I was GOOD! THANK YOU!

hummmm... and you were good...rofl. Guess he doesn't see everything...lol

Ocean Springs, MS

Ladies, the mail out date is Dec. 4. If you have a problem mailing by then, please let me know.

Jax, I think you were GOOD (at least most of the time)! LOL

I love hosting this swap! So much fun to see the excitement! We are a bunch of great Santas! ♥

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Jax, that is an awesome box from Julie.

I got my box from Katgroves, and what a box. I just kept pulling things out.

All kinds of ornaments for the tree.
A snowman door hanger, lotion, body wash, ink pen with notepad, chip clips, fridge magnet, socks, and ornaments to paint.
kitchen towel, a box of icicles, cookie cutters, Christmas cards, there are two tubes of chapstick, I just forgot to put it in the picture, and a box of earnings.
A beautiful coffee cup, hot chocolate, chocolate covered pretzels, a box of chocolates, and a beautiful tin, with a bag of bon bons.

Kathy, I love all you sent. Thanks so much!

Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55

WOW! What a great box, bet you were wondering when you would hit the botton. Great presents. It is always exciting to see what is in there..lol even when I wasn't the one that received it.

I agree, I enjoy seeing all the other boxes.

Ocean Springs, MS

Linda Kay, what a great box of goodies! Kathy, way to go! Like I said, I love the excitement of what others get! ♥

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Very nice boxes, both of you. I am almost ready to send mine out. Hope you all have a great day tomorrow .

Dear Julie and swap partner, instead of finishing up the things I am making for my box to be complete, I had a fight with my old Singer 750 sewing machine. I am so upset... anyway, I promise I will work on those things tomorrow night, after I take that dang machine to the old guys to load up fifteen bobbins and fix my machine ( again) ..*sigh*

Ocean Springs, MS

Debra, it's ok. Thanks for letting us know. My machine didn't want to wind bobbins and I was so frustrated. I finally figured out that it was the bobbins I was using. It's a machine that my mom gave me and the bobbins were in there when I got it. I just assumed they would work, but they didn't. Hope you get yours fixed soon! ♥

Uh, I almost ready to send mine out, too!

well, me and Tuckersmom are getting together Sunday to box up both of our partners stuff, then I will mail them out on Monday. The sewing machine is still on my table as my car is being driven by my son while his is in the shop, so I am kinda stuck at work for awhile this week. :P Thank goodness for Joe taking me everyday, and then gently telling me as I exit the truck in a bad mood " remember Babe,only 1.6 years until retirement " LOL

LOL! Music to your ears, 1.6 years to retirement. What will you do when you retire?

come to DelRio for a week :) and go see as MANY DG'rs as I can

:) :) :) :)

Ocean Springs, MS

Debra, sounds like a good plan. I'm going to map out my route so I can drive all across the country and meet as many DG members as I can! Perhaps go when y'all are having round-ups in your area! :)

I'm off to pottery today. I'm so tired; having trouble sleeping! Well, I wake up between 4-5 every morning and can't go back to sleep. It's starting to take a toll on me. I get so busy this time of year that I think my mind just keeps going! At least I am using the extra time in the morning productively. I addressed my Christmas cards this morning! ♥

Take a nap. They do wonders.

My RU Is Sat June 4 th 2016 this will be our 10th yr In the Park Would love to meet you all :)
I always said that when I was done being a care taker that I would Travel Well Now that I'm retired I Don't have the Money.
I Have Lots of time :)
Ya all have a great day .

lol deejya that seems to be it, time or money....ok here is the deal girls, I will drive down and get Debra, then we will pu another dg'er, then go to the next dg'er, and then we will have to rent a mini van because my fiat will only seat four, and then pu the next dg'er, until we fill the van up and then reverse the trip and drop everyone back home...lol

Really love that Plan, Joyce :)

Is yall coming this way?

Hey Joyce, I live between you and Debra. LOL

Don't forget to come to Texas.

Joyce better rent a Bus So you all will have room to take back some plants also :)

have a safe weekend everyone I'm off to a christmas bazzar :)

Sounds like fun Susie!

Ocean Springs, MS

Yes, we will need a bus. I'd start going up the east coast then around to Susie's, then down the middle of the USA, all the way to Texas!

.....sounds like a plan ta me!

Well I figured as we went on we would have to keep upgrading to a bigger vehicle as we went on, probably ending up with a big ole grey hound bus...lol

How was your bazaar Susie? I went to two craft shows this weekend. I just bought some little things nothing big, mostly jewelry for the kiddos.

it was A very nice day Joyce & I really didn't buy much either ,but I did find a few last min Gifts & so now I have all my xmas done now .

so now its all about the Baking :) starting next weekend :)
well wish you all a great day .

......the hardest I run, the behindest I get!

LOL Jax... me and Patti worked on our boxes and had a real good time today. So glad she joined DG. :D Mailing them out tomorrow ..

Woot! Woot! Those boxes are full to the brim and good to go! Debra, thank you for thinking of me. This has been fun. In case I forgot to tell you, this is my first ever swap.

I hope we get you hooked on the swaps. They are always fun.

...I gonna be first in the post office line this am! So proud of ME....I done did it!!!! Me buddy got a big surprise coming!

Ocean Springs, MS

Tuckersmom, so glad you joined! And it is fun to share with each other!

Wow! You girls have been busy and I can just see all of you running to the PO this morning! Don't run over anyone! LOL

Jax, seems the same way for me. The more I do it seems like the more I need to do. Feeling down and just seeing the decorations as just another chore. I don't want to feel this way! Usually, putting up the decorations makes me feel better. I'm working on some today and playing my Christmas music really loud! And singing at the top of my voice! That will do it! ☺

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.