October Weather, changing seasons.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Nice wildflowers.

They are calling for a high of 81F. The Santa Ana winds didn't amount to anything.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Oh Goodness Flowers!!!

48 degrees , 16 mph wind , cold , cloudy , oh well (sigh)

Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

Pretty

Warm and humid

SUN TURNING TO CLOUDY

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Sunny and mid 50s for high today. Will wake up to possible frost in the morning, frost advisories out.

Window open. Beautiful moon. Nice and cool for sleep. Can hear rhe water in the pond go over the falls.

Too many loud cars around here to leave the windows open.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

64°/84°/65° Pleasant...no rain all weekend. ☺

Rain would be pleasant here. I'd take it.

Mild Santa Ana winds this morning. They are calling for a high of 86. I think I'm starting to get used to this garbage. It's almost November. The end should be in sight.

There was an article in the sports section that El Nino might bring muddy, sloppy football games. I'll believe it when I see it.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Clouds finally left. So nice & sunny 52º. South wind.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Cold , cloudy, calm, 48 degrees

Cold and wet. Been raining all afternoon for sure, maybe started this morning, not sure. Been cooped up in the paint dept all day and have no windows there to look out of. lol

46 currently.

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

Rained like crazy breaking records. It was crazy just south of here,more rain tomorrow. Haven't had a season like this in about 10 years.

They are calling for a high of 90F. The trick or treaters better wear their swimsuits.

The wind has died down but that is neither here not there. It never was all that strong. Nothing got knocked over.

56 for high and rainy until late morning.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

55 the high cloudy , windy , made a cold sunset hour

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

November weather is here.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1408214/

60's......rain.....
What gives with all this rain.....

I still hesitate to complain -- drought is all too memorable..... But sure taking the ooomph out of the foliage and this autumn display

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.