March 2015 Queen "Badcat "

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

That is funny.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

That's great, lol. I think I especially like the cheap haircuts.

All I see is marshmallows! Though I did find the wine -- do you think they'do go together?

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Turtles there is a wine made to go with EVERYTHING. You just have to find the right one. lol

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

i think there is Marshmellow flavored Vodka lol. Iv seen wine for cats... Im sure their is somewhere ;)

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Maybe a dry sherry?

If there's a cat wine that convinces them this is an inhospitable place I'll buy a case. They're my biggest pest.

:~D

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

lol idk about that turtles.

SURPRISE!!! My dad is on his way down, guess Im glad I called him this morning lol. This girl has some picking up and cooking to do. King and I are going shopping to get the boys easter stuff this morning and p/u the Pictures. Stay warm today

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sounds like a fun day your Majesty.

I am so hoping I can take a quick drive over to your side of the Kingdom and get your package sent...

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

enjoy your day at the Kingdom with hubby after our talk the other night I was so so sick not sure if it was the chicken -Noodle soup or the Cookies zoey & I made , they both can out both ends of me ,been on popcicles & water weds & in bed, starting to feel a bit better today had to come get my bills paid, & let ya know I have not disappeared :)
you all stay warm heat wave moving in here next week they say Dose that Mean SPRING IS about here sure hope so.

Sorry to hear your not doing well Susie! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Hope Your Majesty has a wonderful visit with the royal family. And shopping for the princes could be fun. Enjoy the day!

Ocean Springs, MS

Checking in, Your Majesty! Been a long, busy 2 weeks with the baby shower, my cousin's benefit, and my granddaughter's birthday party tomorrow. Just finished the cupcakes and smash cake for her party! Frosting and decorating tomorrow morning.

I'm gathering things for your box. Found something really special for you! ♥

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Hey Julie, does smash cake have liquor in it? People are gonna start thinkin I'm a wino, which I actually had the good fortune to avoid.

Hope all is well in all the Queendoms. That means you too Susie.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Just peaked outside, not snowing so guess the trip to buffalo is a go.

1st stop, post office, mailing to your highness..

morning all still Queesy but will live through this :) Just wanted to let our Queen Know Her Gifts should arrive by Weds the latest :) & she can hide till she has the time to post :)

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Little late posting this , but I would like to append that sometimes finding the right wine requires extensive testing.

yes i used to test my wine on Television Till I broke it :)have a great weekend all I Hope mine is starting out Much better,
a friend just called to say we are going to the West Mich Garden show at the devos Place :)
Hope to get lots of Pictures :) ya all have a great day

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Morning! Susie glad your feeling better!! Thats an awful feeling :( Have fun today!
Julie we can both party it up with cake today :)
Betty be safe!!!
LOL Crystal

Need to get the cake in the oven for the boys to decorate today. Dinner tonight. Supposed to be nice today, hope to take the boys for a bike ride.Other than that..who knows? Should prob get dressed and do the rabbits out back lol. Everyone have a great day and hope your getting some of this nice weather!!!

Queen Baddie I wish you the best of days.
We are getting sun here and almost above freezing. Yay! Definite improvement. Enjoy that cake! Would love to see the decorating process! lol

Victoria Harbour, ON

Just got back, left at 5:30am, shopped, did mailing to our Queen and a few other and am thankful that a hot bathe is running..6 hrs of driving

Oh My Betty! that is a lot of driving, I sure hope it was a productive/enjoyable trip to make it worthwhile. I don't even like driving an hour round trip to shop!. The closest real fabric or craft store is that far away.

evening all I also just got home a bit ago critter fed watered No I need to feed & Water myself . What a wonderful day at the Garden show was a little disappointed for there were More sale's for Doors, window,roof's, & Hot tubs , more then about gardening Ideas . but lotsa tasty foods I bought some salammi & cheese , even got a free Neck & back Massage,
took a few pictures , here are a couple of my Fav's .
pic 1 you can see our bags we used to carried our goodies :)
I even found me some Fairy garden plants for less then $2.ea
oh went wild while there & Think I signed up for every free give away so I'm sure I will be getting calls from lawn care to
bath remodel , for the next Month :(

anyway this old lady has got to get in her comfy jammies & will turn on the lap top once I've got my legs up u all have a great eve BBL.

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
Victoria Harbour, ON

Beatutiful

Ocean Springs, MS

Love the pics, Susie! I'm going to a garden show in Mobile, AL, on March 26. Hope I find some good deals like you did!

The smash cake was the one for Elani to dig into for her first birthday! And she loved it! :)

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Nice pics. that's what I need -a nice garden show.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh heck yeah, a garden show! Although I suppose not having one saves me money? Not sure about that, since there's always online.

Susie, glad you're well enough to go traipsing around! I hope you win sow thing out all those sign-ups. Just tell the new siding people when they call that you've decided to cover your house n old tires.

Hail, my Queen! I am with Annette, I would love to see pics of your little angvils decorating the cake. Really really.

Gm all Yes it was a fun day & I Got Nicely to bed & slept for about 2 hrs & I have been up for the rest of the night sitting trying to debate as to go get checked out for a stone ,or if it is a tummy flu , something is not right so I will probable end up going in can't take this much longer u all have a great day I will try to post later today .

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Betty you deserve a bath after 6 hrs...owie!!!

Susie looks like you had fun!!

None decorating...I didnt have enough hands lol sorry! Had the Kings Bday last night and went to lunch. Was 65 here, boys played outside and we grilled for dinner. Supposed to just get warmer here all week. Looking forward to it.

Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat

Nice pics Susie. Gives one hope that Spring is getting closer every day. I sure hope you are feeling better soon. Sounds like you might need to go get checked out by the Dr, if you aren't getting any better.
Royal salutations to Her Majesty the Queen! I hope it is all is well in the kingdom today.

Ocean Springs, MS

Cute pictures, Your Majesty! We had Elani's first birthday party yesterday. She loved it! Was surprised how she really got into things.... opening presents and eating her smash cake!

Elfie, I used your little baby to make Elani's smash cake. I'll post a pic when I can. :)

Nice cake Amanda. Hubby looks happy.

Love the cake! The Princes did a good job!

well home , No Heart attact, Not stones, No aisain flu's , Just Good ole Intestenial & stomic flu virus witch they have had 8 cases in the pass week & I have a Kidney flare up started so they gave me antibiotic's for that as for the Bug Just lotsa water & juices. & bed rest . so ya know where i will be for a day or 2 so off to drink my Lunch & Lay back .

Oh I Thought this was the Dump cake ya all was talking about.

Thumbnail by deejay9
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

O so cute!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Susie, hope you start to feel better soon..that flu sure can take a lot out of you

Now look at the grins, so darn cute..now the king isn't bad either. 😜

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

The King looks besotted with his royal children, lol. That's a very good thing!

Susie that is a cute cake! Get some rest and try to take it easy for a few days. That old stomach virus is no fun.

Morning all just chugging along this morning saying I think I can, I think I can , ya know the feeling I'm sure . Jim is going to go get my scrip filled for the Antibiotic & mail a box for me .
so I will be just laying around here today might even go lay in the sun later today 40's :) ya all be well BBL

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Well wishes for you, Susie

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning your Majesty,
had hoped you would have received your pressie, perhaps today
Here is hoping you have a sunshine day, they seem to be more as winter says so long!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sunshine day in my kingdom, long time coming
Here is hoping for the same in yours

Tracking says you received your parcel yesterday, hope it's to your liking!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.