March 2015 Queen "Badcat "

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Very nice boxes Queen Amanda!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I love it! Your very own calendar -- caught in the act! Now doesn't seem like a good time for rabbit problems. I hope they're okay. Aren't you busy getting ready for the Big Show?

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Just think you can use the Old Month Pictures to Hodge Podge on Flower pots So so cute.
u all have a great day .

Calendar from me,, still need to re-mail other box. The addy was correct. no idea why it came back..

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

great idea susie

Ty Elfie Iv got it sitting next to my coffee pot :)

Yes turtles, big national show this weekend. Weather going from 80s to 50s make for sick rabbits, cant do anything for 2 week olds except put them out of there misery. Had another jr yesterday. Need to mow today, not looking forward to that. Last weekend I mowed, the borrowed buck went nuts and broke his back and my eyes bout swole shut. Supposed to chaperone a trip tomorrow so Im not sure if I want to show up like that lol. Maybe ill find some goggles to mow in ..gas masks?

My brother has to do all our Mowing now just for that same reason I cannot do it any more sure never bothered me when i was younger. & Now My eyes water if i put Plants in the car .
I'm In deep !!!!!!!!! when I have my Plant swap coming up :(.
Kris i hope your feeling better . Please get well . we do miss ya

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh yikes that sounds like a lot to deal with. Sorry you're having to. Poor rabbits.

Nasal spray. I swear by it, on top of the usual antihistamines like Claritin of course.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

What is wrong with the bunnies?

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

skipped mowing today so i dont look/feel awful tomorrow.

LK snots and rattly chests.

Awe. So sorry. Can you give them meds?

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Yeah, that's a smart decision every time Baddie, lol, the not mowing I mean.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Not at 2 weeks LK theyre still on the tit.

turtles everyones forewarned... my front yard will look like butt til monday ;)

Julie has the Succulent Plants Swap
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1391964/

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Aww, it's just a reminder it's Mother Nature who's in charge. Heck, you could use that one for another week at least!

Momcation comin' up! I'm sorry about the wee ones, poor things.

jordankittyjo/Kathy has the Let's Decorate The Garden Swap Open.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1391983/

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Starting tomorrow!!! :) Got so much to do today i woke up early and Im cracking on it now lol. 2 Fondant cakes to finish today, packing and cleaning up ahhhh!!!

Where ya going? Who are the cakes for?

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

The rabbits need cakes?

Win em all Queenie!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Ok Im sorry ran out of time Thurs to post this before out trip and it has been hectic!

JKJ sent a really cute Acorn Bird Feeder. Hope to get it up today after mowing! Thank You Kathy!!

Thumbnail by badcat

Oh, that is so pretty!

Very nice!

8th Annual red white and blue swap is open.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1392629/

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh, that bird feeder is so cool Amanda.

So how was the Big Show? Did you even have a chance to notice that you were Prince-less? You seem to have gotten back in one piece, so that's good news anyway. Can you breathe now? I mean after mowing of course.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Absolutely love your feeder

I've a few pieces I received in my Queen of the Month swap that now that the landscapers cleaned the gardens I can start placing outside..the cutest froggie and windchimb

anxious as can be

the month although a long time behind me is ever present

yesterday I walked all the gardens and have to say in each garden was a piece or two of DG friends, what a joy

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

here was the weekend turtles..I copied and pasted from fb and did a little editing lol

Ok Im semi-caught up!!! lol First, I really have to Thank my Dad and Stepmom for taking them for the weekend, THANK YOU!!! grin emoticon Pam and I got the kids to my Dad (we wont get into how..lol) he got them lol. Then we headed south..in silence...no "he took my toy" ect ect lol. Checked rabbits in, dropped off raffle items and birthday cakes. Checked into the hotel got dinner and got ready for Sat. Sat... was AMAZING lol. I got to run around and do whatever I wanted lol! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!?!? haha sorry it was pretty great for me lol. Checked on the boys and they were rolling tires into Gpas yard.. ? and theyre a handful... dont know but I laughed. Told Pam on the way down as long as I didnt come dead last itd be good. Been happy with this litter for the most part from day 1, doe was my favorite and I almost sold one to clyde..lol oops, Dallas and John talked me out of that. Only showed them a few times as babies (10/12 weeks). Jr doe took 1st in her class and the bucks placed 2nd, 3rd, and 5th at Nats. Tylers rabbit "Fluffy" only weighed .5 lb so he got dq'd lol, but Fluffy donated Nicoles $ from the auction to the Club and hes in WI now hahaha. We had a surprise bday party at the banquet for Dalton and a little girl (forgot her name) frown emoticon. 3 Bucks went to new homes smile emoticon. One is in Kansas and other 2 stayed in Indiana and I look forward to seeing how they do smile emoticon Doing something right! Makes me happy. The shows were smooth and well put together! TY!!! You guys worked your happy hinys off and it shows! Iv NEVER left a show with leg in hand.. thats freakin awesome grin emoticon. So Sunday morn Show, Little Doe took 2nd, and the buck I had left took 3rd. We grabbed our transport "things" and yes I will say things..one was a hairless cavy and the other was the horniest buck Iv ever met...he humped me...he humped Nicole...he didnt care for Joel...carried him back to the owner and this flipper is humping my arm the whole way back to the owner. So I nick named them "Humpy" and "the hairless wonder".. BAHAHAH. Pam and I did get in our pillow fight. Went to go leave, called my Dad to let him know...They hit a deer on their way down. Everyone was fine but we heard about Santa might not be coming this year since they hit one of his reindeer lol and they were worried about "Old Red" on the way home. So, sorry its long but I had a great first time going smile emoticon It was great to meet everyone I talk to on FB. Nicole, Heather and Karen (for more than picking up rabbits lol), Mandy and Bad Pam for going with me!! Thank You for a great weekend!!! grin emoticon

WOW! What a weekend!

Sounds like a great week end, and congrats on the winnings.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Indeed you do sound full of joy enjoying time for yourself and getting good showings for the bunnies.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Great precedent Baddie! Such a good thing you did for yourself! It sounds amazing. Even without knee-biters you got a lot into your time.

Just one question: what is ... "leaving with leg in hand" ...???

😥

I have finally finished your Queenie gift and will pack and ship it in the morning....sigh.....

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Sorry Kris just now seeing this, Hubs came home from deployment and we've been busy, but I havent seen anything at the door. I told you not to worry about it, xx

I have not mailed the box,, been very busy and just plain forgot,,, what a mess,,,,

yes summer time fun can make us all forget things:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.