March 2015 Queen "Badcat "

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I'm so sorry Julie. That's horrible. His poor mother. I hope Destiny's up soon.

Queenie, you out there? Everything okay?

Ocean Springs, MS

Congrats, Badcat! Your daylily is Bloom of the Day! It is beautiful! :)

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

I don't get the bloom of the day anymore not sure how but all my page got turned upside down :)

was awaken @ 2am with aches& Pains althrough my Hips & Leg so got up took a Lyrica fall back to sleep back awake @ 4am with Heart Burn sure it was the 2 mint patties I ate before bed .
I'm so sore & I didn't do anything but walked in the stores came home Moved about 4 plants that was in the spot where Jim was putting up my pavilion. that was it .

anyway I Hope to work the kinks out of these old bones been a long winter :) so ready for Spring to get here .

Remember to try to get your royalties in the mail this week if you cannot Please let me know . wishing ya all have a Royal day .

forgot to ask when digging yesterday I found these can anyone tell me what they might be ? I thought maybe
jerusalem artichoke ? Has anyone ever eaten any ?

Thumbnail by deejay9
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Sure hope your heartburn is gone now. The only things that helps my heartburn is ice cold water.

Not for sure what the bulbs are. Plant them and find out!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Im sorry, Ill be back tonight after boys go to bed! Been a long few days

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

The Queen need not apologize.

Hope you start feeling better Susie. LK, that's a great tip; I've never tried the ice cold water.

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Those do look like Jerusalem Artichokes, Susie.

Badcat, you should receive your Queenly tribute in the next couple of days.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Deejay, maybe Lyrica gave you heartburn on empty stomach?

How do you get bloom of the day?

Bloom of the day is on the home page, when you first log in. You may have to scroll down to see it on the right side of the page.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Thanx

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Susie That sounds like a plan!!!

Turtles lol that I do

Julie Ill watch the babies, you watch the boys lol. Sorry about your loss.

Long, Ugly weekend here. Never been so happy to see Monday lol. Went and had coffee with a gf yesterday morning for a "sanity" check. Dropped off a rabbit for the month and picked up some chicken eggs to try and hatch for her. Picked up sticks in the front yard..whole hirby kirby full. I need lightbulbs today, guess its time for them to all blow and im out lol.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Getting away for some laughs with a friend heals a lot.

Sorry to hear your week end was ugly, but nice to see you had some time with your gf!

Gm all Just a reminder if you need Amandas addy Just contact me it is not the one in the exchange & all royalties should go out this week Please .

Sunny But very cold here today , u all have a bright day .

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Good afternoon Your Highness. Sorry about your weekend. It's good that you got to get out and spend time with an adult. ;) There should be some boxes landing in the kingdom this week. Mine will be coming out to you in a few days. Enjoy your day Queen Amanda!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Greetings Your Majesty!

Ocean Springs, MS

Queenie, so glad you got some time out! Things are crazy around here. BBL when I have more time! ♥

Victoria Harbour, ON

Queen Amanda, shouldn't be permissible in your Kingdom!
You are Royalty and thus should be spoilt big time.
Hope this week is a better week for you..

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Healed a lot...Thanks all. Been another busy day! Got a plant order in the mail, FINALLY let the boys open taters box..I said ugly weekend right??? lol, and I have a secret admirer..his name is Larry. ;)

Let me tell you about my dear larry... I got an envelope from Menards in the mail. My husband had taken the darn card with him when he left and I told him to send it back lol. So when I got the mail from Menards, I thought "aww he sent me a new card". No such luck with DH lol but Alana is a good woman! ;)

Alana, TY for the gift card for menards!!! It will def come in handy this summer!!! IDK who larry is but give him a hug :)

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

So glad it arrived, Amanda. As to Larry, a gal has to have a secret or two, lol.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

I wont tell anyone!!! lol

I got a dentist appt this morning..wooo. I hate going lol. Figured Id upload some pics before I get ready ;)

1- Queen Alanas Gift :)
2- Every pic turned out blurry :/ Boys getting into taters goodies
3- Pregnant Belly

Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat

Nice enough to see the boys enjoying the goodies!

Morning all Nice gifts so sorry been Mia so much but I have a flu bug & can hardly hold my head up so i hope you will forgive me if I just go back to bed . wishing you all well .

Susie, I hope your feeling better soon. You have had your share of sickness this year.

Victoria Harbour, ON

well now there is a bunch of happy campers..LindaKay you sure made their day!

A shopping you must go, a shopping you must go..now what are you thinking is the right plant/shrub to come home with you

love the bunny!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Susie I hope you feel better soon!

Not sure Betty, waiting for them to get some in lol.

Just swinging in before I go to school this morning. Hoping everyone has a good day!!! My dad is going to meet with me to take the boys next month and Im going on a "Mom-Cation"!!! LOL YES!!!

Just laying up watching the old B&W Movies with Ann Southern :)taken my cough syrup . ya all have a great day .

question has anyone seen this ad ? Now it looks as corruption has invaded Dave's. I sent a letter to admin so i hope i don't get booted.
but this type of advertising is not right to have on a Garden site .

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1389318/#new

Susie, that link takes me to the forums page?

it was deleted

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I was afraid you were talking about the post I made about Farmer's Market Bulletin. After I did it I was afraid someone would get their panties in a wad about it, even though it was not something I was selling.

no crystal it was a scammer selling Fake id's

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Geez

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

hmm guess I missed that.

Volunteering in Coltons class this morning and have "donuts w/ dad" w/ Tyler this morning. Looking forward to doing some planting this weekend and turning the hooligans outside..hmm should see if its going to rain lol. Hope everyone has a good day!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sounds like a perfect day your Majesty!
-15 in my neighborhood..so much work to be done in gardens and with ponds but alas still covered with snow, guess I will work on quilts

Frog swap is open, come and check it out!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1389410/

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Queen Julie I got your box, hoping to open soon. However Im taking thing away from the "princes" atm Im so dog gone mad atm

Ocean Springs, MS

Love your pictures, Amanda! Glad you got my box! Sorry about the little princes! :(

Journee is now enrolled in cosmetology school. She has orientation April 2 and begins classes May 11. I'm very proud of her!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Your Majesty, if there are going to be beheadings, thou better get on with it before thee time expires. Just saying...

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Chains in the wall, Your Majesty, chains in the subterranean wall. Or turn them into toads, if they haven't done it themselves. Where's the Royal Nanny when you need him or her?!?

Sorry Queenie.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.