March 2015 Queen "Badcat "

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Excellent! Incorrect! heehee

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

everyone has had this problem at one time :)

How to stop a dog from digging in a garden. Never let the dog see you digging . . . Doggy see, doggy do
Have a great day ev1.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

now I've heard everything

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I am in the middle of possom wars. The night before we left on our trip and before bed, I discovered a possom had torn up the garbage I had set out to take to the can. I chased him around the garage and out into the dark. It looked about half grown. I did not try to kill it because I did not want to get blood everywhere in the garage. I cleaned it up and put it on the back of the pickup to take to the can on our way out in the morning. Next morning it was torn up again. Apparently the possom had climbed onto a table in the garage (we don't have garage doors), jumped onto the truck hood, walked across the top of the truck and down into the bed and did it again. When we returned after our overnight trip, I noticed the bucket that I put kitchen scraps in for compost was tipped on it's side. It was in the back yard by the steps. I though, "uh-huh." I took a walk before dark and when I got back that rascal was turning the bucket over again. Dora was going crazy, but she is so little and she did not know how to get the possom. I immobilized it (kick) and then had to wrestle it away from Dora, I put it in the bucket and took it down through the woods and tossed it over the bank toward the RR track. It had hardly hit the ground before it got up and took off.
This morning I see the compost bucket is on it's side again....

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

:( leave a dish of antifreeze where the bucket goes if your sure its him for 1 night. Keep your pets inside. Put your bucket back the next night. Or if you have a big tall garbage can, fill 1/2 full with water throw a few scraps thatll float and put enough cornmeal in that covers the water and leave it where they can easily jump in.Nasty things

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Happy Coronation day, Queen Badcat/Amanda! All Hail Queen Amanda!

Gm to our New Queen & Happy March to all .
isn't this to cool :) Love to try this :) :))

you all have a great day . your smile for the day :)

Two older ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall where a flower show was in progress.
One leaned over and said, "Life is so boring. We never have any fun anymore. For $5.00 I'd take my clothes off right now and streak through that stupid flower show!"
"You're on!" said the other old lady, holding up a $5.00 bill.

As fast as she could, the first little old lady fumbled her way out of her clothes and, completely naked, streaked through the front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, followed by loud applause. The naked lady burst out through the door surrounded by a cheering crowd.

"What happened?" asked her waiting friend.
"Why, I won first prize for Best Dried Arrangement."

Thumbnail by deejay9
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

LOL!

All hail Queen Amanda!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

lol wish I filled out some jeans like that one on the left haha

Getting everyone ready for pictures this morning. We got a bunch of snow last night so Im going to have to call and see if theyre open. Everyone stay safe and warm!

Victoria Harbour, ON

So wishing you a sunshine coronation day as well dear Queen Amanda

what a month your reign will be, boxes galore, filled with goodies, smiles and hugs

looking forward to seeing some of your treasures arrive.

Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning. Queen Badcat! So busy getting ready for the baby shower today at 2:00! Just wanted to wish you a good day! ♥

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Ty lol Royal Ladies! Julie hope the shower went well!

I royally declare March "National Name Your Toilet Month". Ill start with the kids toilet... "ghetto". "I need to clean the ghetto."
"The princes are washing cars in the ghetto"

Was interesting day yesterday!! Got the pics done. Got home and started laundry and shoveling snow lol. King and I were standing in the Dining Room talking and I looked out the window and low and behold my neighbor across the street is wheelbarrowing his snow to my yard..where we have to shovel a path for the kids to get on the bus...lol seriously. Dont ask me whats wrong with his yard! Its been an ongoing thing here lol leaves, snow you name it. First time King had seen him do it, needless to say It shouldnt happen again.

Thumbnail by badcat

Off with His head!!!!

Happy Birthday Betty may you have a special day Planned

Thumbnail by deejay9

have a great day ev1

Thumbnail by deejay9
Victoria Harbour, ON

Hope its a sunshine day in your Kingdom Queen Amanda..oh look how adorable those princes are!

thank you for the birthday wishes
having lunch out with SIL's
lots of calls

hmmm maybe I can squeeze in a couple of fabric shops

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Betty Im sorry!!! I didnt even look at Birthdays this morning :( Happy Birthday and Fabric Shops are a direct order ;) Have a wonderful day!!

Love the picture of the boys! They have that twinkle in their eyes!
Glad to hear your King put an end to the snow transfers!

Happy Birthday Betty!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Hail Queen Amanda!
Happy Birthday Betty

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Thanks, I think were just going to skip this month over to Aprils Queen, Turtles!!!! Enjoy All!!!

Ok amanda what going on ? your just going to have to put up with us :) I Know those boys are keeping u busy with all that Cuteness Just wait till they hit their Teens :))))

Sorry about your Luck Queen Amanda, you can't get rid of us that easily!

yep true we are here to stay for the Next `30 days :)

"""" SO BRING ON SPRING :::::::::

Yes please bring on Spring! I think all think Ice and snow and cold has got us all down. I don't think gardeners deal with it all that well. lol Us Royal Gardeners are anxious to get out there and dig!

Spring is trying to show here. The mountain laurels are blooming.

Thumbnail by taters55

I found you! !!! Your Royal Highness, I will be sending your box soon!!

Off to clean house and work on the bathroom. ....

Thumbnail by

too cute kris :) Just made some Homemade chicken soup with Angle hair pasta MMMM good :) it has been sleeting here
Zoey will be here in a bit & we are going to make cookies she wants my Oatmeal / Supreme's :) so u all have a safe afternoon love the Pic LK :) do they smell ?

Just like lilacs. Very sweet.

Love that little critter Kris.

Ocean Springs, MS

Happy belated birthday, Betty! ♥

Amanda, you can't leave us! We will have no Queen and someone else may try to behead us! LOL

Victoria Harbour, ON

Ohhh how upsetting, what did I miss that our queen wants to abdicate ?

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

None of us know Betty. ??? I think everybody is worried. :[

I hope you had a fabricky birthday.

Hail oh Mighty One, Queen Amanda! This subject is such a dork she kept looking for you in her Updated Threads, when she'd never been to your Queendom before. Oops. Thus is she late to your coronation.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning Queen Amanda,

Seems many areas received snow yet again, hopefully not your Kingdom!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Deejay, loved the dried arrangement joke?
What is this about abdicating, Badcat. I assume that was some joke I didn't get? You can't give up when your month finally arrives. That would be equivalent to forgoing dessert--a complete no no!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Yeah, you tell her QUeen Crystal!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

I meant to get on here last night, Im Sorry. Sorry for being a pansy ass, found my panties in the dungeon yesterday. Just a bit stressed at the moment and it just seemed like a better idea to take some things off the plate rather than be a worry wort. King and I have been trying to tie up all our loose ends and make time for each other. Bare with me a few more days. If no one minds, Id like to wait until King leaves to open anything that arrives. Ill let ya know it arrived if thats OK.

Last few days, King and I were building a grow out hutch to send to MO, finished this morning and it got loaded and left at 9 am. Few days early. Yesterday I picked up stuff for his birthday this weekend, got dinner plans made, normal house chores and locked myself in the dungeon, threw frozen dirt everywhere and started more plants.

1- Bye Bye Hutch
2- dungeon
3- Visiting buck making fun of my buck for getting the girl

Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat

Hang in there Amanda. We are all here for you!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

And just let us know if there's something else we could take off your plate for you. And don't worry about the prezzies -- once the Queen always a Queen, so whenever you decide to have at them will be exactly right.

Birthday blessings to the King.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Thanks.. Itll be alright!!! Going to find more seeds to plant!!! Here ya go, I wasnt going to do this till next week but it started snowing again. Prob not appropriate.. but were all adults needing a winter giggle..

Thumbnail by badcat

Made me laugh, Queen Badcat!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.