CLOSED: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Chat

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

You have been very busy indeed. So tell us why your up so early?

Glad to hear you enjoyed the concert.

Was so tired last night I was in bed by 9pm!! Slept like a rock for 6 hours,, now wide awake,,,,sigh,, It is ok,, I need to work on my last project for January today!!

Sounds like me. In bed by 9:30, up by 5: 00

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Happy Ground Hog Day. Oh yes, and happy Super Bowl Sunday. :-)

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Morning, Happy Sunday, Superbowl Day and day before groundhog day. It is soo cold,gray and windy. I had two rain barrels to get into jugs and buckets and it was a very cold adventure this am. I have it almost done, Joe is finishing it up for me. Had roast chicken last night and then turned the leftovers to noodles and chicken, so we are having that over biscuits today instead of wings. He wants the velveta cheese with rotel, I want the cool and creamy cream cheese version instead, so he is making both. I woke up all achey so thought the fight against the cold wind and running barrel water would get me loosened up and open my nose and chest and it did.Now I can eat some hot ceral, get back into my jams, ( thanks Jax) and fiddle around downstairs with more seed bottles. I have quite a few things going and I'm having fun, when I am down there.Here is one window I finished up yesterday.oh and this is a cactus I re-potted for Bonnie, ( AuntB) and then she sent me home with it last time I was there.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Sounds like your staying busy?

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

We have been busy shoveling all that snow from the drive and walks. But it is done for aboutt two hours now. Lol.

Thumbnail by gardenlady123 Thumbnail by gardenlady123 Thumbnail by gardenlady123
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Someone want to start us a new chat thread about groundhogs and daffodils?

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Groundhogs and daffodils thread is here ...

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1385932/
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1385932/

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

And this thread can be closed. :-)

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Yes but do we have a new chat thread? Always the last to know. :D

i looked in the forum and don't see a replacement thread. Someone help me, I'm lost!!! :/

A.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Amanda, see two posts above this one. It's called Groundhogs and Daffodils Chat. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.