November Weather - is winter here?

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

It is now 46º & supposed to go higher overnight. Weird weather. Monday high of only 20º & down to single digits Monday night.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Hey Country , One of the few times you (we) are sure ; and can see and feel "
The Answer is "Blowing in the Wind" lol?

54 Degrees now ,,

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Went out side this morning early. It is pretty nice. The air is heavy with the rain we had and melting snow. At least it melted last year it froze and stayed frozen for sure. Today dreery again. We need the sun. Let the sunshine in!

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

74 degrees this morning with 89% humidity, dark and grey skies, not raining but really muggy.

It is Sunday a new week so I can say 80 something again, 83 is the predicted high, but they've been wrong all week long, so we'll see.

Like the Vail Summit photos, very pretty to be driving through.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

It is 56°F and sunny in El Paso. I will miss these temperatures when I get back home. They are calling for it to be in the 80s this week at home. This is the wrong time of year for that. No rain in the forecast either.

Mountain View, HI

Beautiful Hawaiian Morning, sun just starting to sparkle on the raindrops still hanging on the fern leaves from over night rain (Oh that's tree ferns 8 feet high). Mid sixties. Should be a nice day getting up to 80f

Kittriana - Love those pics - keep sharing!

Greenbrain - with temps in the 60s we start putting on the socks when it gets that cold.

Starkville, MS(Zone 8a)

It is downright chilly here in NE Mississippi with a steady, light rain falling all day. We will be back down into the 20's in a couple of days.

Ken

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Humidity. 45° humid is coats, 45° is shirtsleeves. Am loving the dry, but the hair is mad major bigtime. My day started at 32° comfortably drizzly with snowsqualls, went to sunshine and 35° winds were rough, I70 west Utah- Trail thru Time. 2&3 are Green River area, 4 I think is Eagle Canyon, 5 is Ghost Rock

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

The Reef, slick on top

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Nope, this is Eagle Canyon, 2) Mussentuchit. I really wanted a geiger counter to find out why i couldn't tuch. More canyon east of Salina,Ut, and last a lic in Az of the Virgin River Gorge. Sundown in Vegas at 62° and cooling, Drop dead gorgeous beautiful weather.

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

How do you like driving the truck in the wind? Gee, that would scare me. Nice pictures, thank you! They remind me of something...oh yeah, my long driving experience. I tried to stay clear of the trucks. I know that the drivers cannot always see you.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I never look back. Yeah, these drivers today scare me, besides them, I know how many things that come apart on a truck can kill us all. Has given me an attitude most folks can't handle- doesn't fit any fantasies or divas driving. Sigh, Day is Done, Gone the sun. Truck washed.

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

High of 53 today with drizzle off and on in Des Moines til we left around 4pm then it was hard rain off and on all the way home. Now the wind is blowing pretty good and temps supposed to get cold enough to turn the rain into snow.

Currently 45. Temps have dropped about 10 degrees in about 2 hours.

It is 40° now, as it was this morning. It got up to 45°, but I stayed inside today. 90% RH.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

57 degrees here now and overnight 53 the low
raining steadily (and for the past 6 or 7 hours ..
winds 28mph and increasing

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Still warm rainy and windy ,, 54 degrees an hour ago ,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

50+ yesterday, now a balmy 20º with NW wind howling.
Guess what, it's winter!!

Prediction is high of 80 degrees, but it is already 79 at 9 AM, so think we'll pass the 80 degrees. Off and on sunshine, pretty breezy and chance of afternoon thunderstorms. Humidity still upper 80%.
We turned AC on last night to dry the house out of moisture from all the humidity, slept good.

It is 40 degrees and sunny. A high of 59 is predicted, with sunny skies.

I was not at home for most of the day, but I do not think that it got over 50 degrees here. It was quite cool when we arrived home @45 degrees.

This message was edited Nov 24, 2014 7:39 PM

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

This morning it was 50 outside not bad. But rain was coming down in buckets. The temp has been dropping all day now its 30ish out really windy and snow rain mix. Yuck is all I can say. Tomorrow much of the same.

High of 38 and mostly cloudy with blustery winds all day.

Mountain View, HI

Another beautiful Hawaiian day. No rain, no cloud. The breeze picked up from the south in the afternoon and blew the smoke in from the volcano. Not too bad but everthing was in a light blue haze.
Nice clear skies and cool evening.
Must remember to carry a camera in my car (don't have a smart phone) Huge cruise liner gliding across Hilo bay as I came down the hill to the office.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Calif. Ontario, 55° winds still, traffic gridlock has eased some. Sunshine and yawns, would love to curl up n sleep for a day...

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana

74° now, High 80°, heavy rain today as front comes down. Low tonight 59°.

It got up to 86° yesterday, felt like summer.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

It felt like middle of January here. 17º & a horrible NW wind.
Today no wind, sunny & 16º. Nice!

I am back home now. They are calling for a high of 81F. I am disappointed. We had months of summer. It is time for form real fall weather and that includes rain.

It was windy last night. It is supposed to get windy today but so far it is still.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 7:51 AM PST on November 25, 2014
Clear
53 °F
Clear
Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 21 °F
Wind: Calm
Pressure: 30.40 in (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 1 out of 16
Pollen: 2.60 out of 12

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Very cold and only 26 right now. Kinda windy again. Overnight down in the teens. Had to scrape my car windows really hard this morning.

Around 40 for high today with sunshine and the ever present winter wind.

Mountain View, HI

A pleasantly cool day, mostly cloudy with occasional light drizzle. Relatively dry for the last couple of days giving the ground a chance to firm up. We don't need sun in Hawaii all the time.
Double boat day in Hilo harbor. Lots of tourist with money.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

rain the past three days , light rain .
cold now 27 degrees 25 the low
mid to upper 30's daytime ..

Really heavy rain all day yesterday and all night long, still raining, but supposed to stop by this afternoon.
It is 54° now, low tonight 44°. They say full day of sunshine tomorrow, hope so, I'm over this rain, lots of flooding.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Snowing, 3 to 4 inches so far. 25º

They are calling for a high of 85F today.

Updated: 7:51 AM PST on November 26, 2014
Clear
55 °F
Clear
Humidity: 35%
Dew Point: 28 °F
Pressure: 30.24 in (Rising)
Pollen: 2.80 out of 12

picture of Franklin Mountains State Park, El Paso, Texas

Thumbnail by Kelli
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

A couple inches of heavy wet snow and just around freezing.

Woke up to a dusting of snow but it all melted pretty quickly. High of 37 and mostly cloudy with strong and very cold winds. Started drizzling again early in the afternoon.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We ended with about 6" of snow. Now it is 10º & blowing from NW.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Well , hello all ,, Thanksgiving morning , at breakfast time ,,
it is 26 degrees with a 9mph wind , looking like a gray day today ..
gloomy fall and winter ,, I will hope for some sunshine ,, be glad that Country Gardens is hogging all the snow ,, he , he ,, CG can have all of that there is ..
As when it snows here , I just get to go Shovel it ....
family feasts await later today , everybody enjoy your day .. Get full , fall asleep if your older , if your younger,, (or play so ) run around playing with the relatives keeping the old fudds awake and delighted ..

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Here ya go lol ,, all I had t do , was open my big mouth with my typing fingers and guess what ,
not in the forecast , There are great big old flakes of snow falling!!! ,, lol
Ha , Ha , Ha . Who says ya can't make it snow or rain ,,, ha , ha , ha ,,
Oh Brother ..
About a 1/4 inch in a half hour ...

They are calling for a high of 85F today. Again, that is unnecessary. It's Thanksgiving, not 4th of July.

Updated: 7:51 AM PST on November 27, 2014
Clear
57 °F
Clear
Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 30 °F
Pressure: 30.13 in (Rising)
Pollen: 2.80 out of 12

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Kelli , I would trade weather with you anytime ,, Has it rained at all where you are in South Cal. ? last time ?
That is Cholesterol medicine that makes me laugh above ,,I will have to remember that for the 4th of July ..lol and that 85 degrees would also !
28 degrees
light snow
Wind 15 mph
Humidity 79%
Dew Point 25
UV 1 out of 10
Visibility 1.5 miles
pressure 30.29

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.