November Weather - is winter here?

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

46º with a 45MPH NW wind. Sprinkles, too.

Colder than hattis next week. High only in the 20's.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

48 or 49 degrees the high today .
partly sunny .
30's tonight .
About usual ..

interesting video d43 .. I can pass on being there .. islands that disappear ,, giant hail .. oh fun the weather is ,,
occasional earthquakes and tornadoes are plenty enough and then some for me ,,,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Been watching that storm aimed at Alaska and KNOW Lilypons will send it ondown. How is that lava flow doing? I am cold, but am far better on weather temps than many, clouds cleared and a crisp 50° without the sun feels worse in the humidity.

Mountain View, HI

Beautiful day, not too hot, sunshine, light winds, cooler evenings just right for strenuous yardwork. Might see cooler temps tomorrow as a cold front goes through. A few showers forecast at our end of the Island chain. Heavier showers up near Kauai.

Lava flow front has stalled. No forward motion since last Thursday. The flow is inflating, meaning the liquid lava is still present and forcing the flow to expand upwards. In some areas it is already 12 ft thick. In other areas there are small outbreaks of lava spreading the flow field sideways. Plenty of hot, red lava still evident.

The flow stopped about 150 yds from the main village road. The flow front is in the back yard of a small nursery and a few yards from a house. A cemetery has been partially covered.

Folks are still nervous. The eruption is ongoing at the vent 13 miles upslope so no one knows when forward motion will resume. The last time the flow took a rest was back in Nov 2013 some miles back from the current flow front. Nothing much happened until June of this year when the current flow started. No one can predict when new activity will start.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Going to be a snow rain ix today and colder than mlst of the week. High of 30 or something like that I think. Going shopping in a huge mall today. Will warm us up for sure. Christmas is only a few weeks away.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Cloudy, but a break on the horizon allowing a neat sunrise.
35º

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Here, traveling on the Oregon coast... today in Bandon, clear and breezy. High 60 degrees, low of 46 degrees. We are on the way to Gold Beach which will have a predicted high of 62 and a low of 50.

Thumbnail by evelyn_inthegarden Thumbnail by evelyn_inthegarden Thumbnail by evelyn_inthegarden Thumbnail by evelyn_inthegarden Thumbnail by evelyn_inthegarden
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 91F today.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 9:51 AM PST on November 08, 2014
Clear
79 °F
Clear
Humidity: 15%
Dew Point: 28 °F
Wind: Calm
Pressure: 30.05 in (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 4 out of 16
Pollen: 3.50 out of 12

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

High of 59 F today and sunny dropping down to 34 F tonight and mostly clear skies. I picked my veggie garden barefooted today. I think that it's time to start wearing shoes.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Nice drippy rain all night long as a cold front moves on through, should end by this afternoon, first rain here in a good 3 weeks.
59° now and up to 70° today, cloudy.

evelyn_inthegarden, some very pretty seascape photos.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Cold here this morning. 33. Today is going to be very overcast. High of 50 I think? Guess I was not paying attention. Was cleaning and dusting the living room. Getting colder thru the week with a blast of cold air. Whats new?

They are calling for a high of 84F today. That's not too bad but high for November. They set a record high of 94F a couple miles from here yesterday.

Updated: 5:51 AM PST on November 09, 2014
Clear
55 °F
Clear
Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 42 °F
Pressure: 29.94 in (Steady)
UV: 0 out of 16
Pollen: 3.30 out of 12

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Its been a beautiful day here in the north side of Houston, sad the sun is setting. Under the trees tho its chilly in my old bones! 71° hi and lo of 48° tonite, lazing back and lovin it

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Forecast for MN the next 2 days.
Us; couple inches of snow.
Twin Cities to St.Cloud, up to 10 inches.
Northern MN, nothing.
Tuesday, very cold artic air arrives. Will freeze all the heavy wet snow.

36º at present time.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Fair day here , 50 the high , a 15 to 20 mph wind ,
Cloudy most of the day ..
Cold about 30 tonight again ..
Felt cold for the most of it ,

Mountain View, HI

The "cold" front reached us yesterday after noon with grey skies and misty light rain. Showers overnite, grey skies prevailed today with slightly heavier misty rain this afternoon.
Temp. just about reach 70f which, for us, is cool.
Less rain tomorrow, still light northerlies and cool temps.
Looks like we have finally seen the last of the scorching, humid summer weather.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Currently 57. Temps were decent in the sun and chilly in the shade today. I'm pretty much ready for the cold and the small chances of snow next week. Bring it on!! lol

Sorry, I did not mean to post twice.

This message was edited Nov 10, 2014 8:02 AM

Thumbnail by evelyn_inthegarden Thumbnail by evelyn_inthegarden Thumbnail by evelyn_inthegarden Thumbnail by evelyn_inthegarden Thumbnail by evelyn_inthegarden

It is our last night in Oregon. It was a high of 64 degrees F and a low of 46 in Brookings, OR. Tomorrow they are calling for a high of 64 and a low of 41 degrees, with a high fog along the coast, clearing by the afternoon.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

31.3º
No snow here, but Twin Cities north is a mess. All kinds of crashes in Mpls-St.Paul area. Lots of schools closed. Closest about 100 miles north of here

Here come the snow reports ☺
Never made it to 70 yesterday and stayed cloudy all day long, might rain more today since front moved to ocean and wants to come back to Florida.

Pretty sun shots!

The full moon setting at sunrise last week taken from our campsite.

Thumbnail by sunkissed

Good moon shot.

The weather will be more seasonal for a few days. They are calling for a high of 73F today. Still no rain in the forecast, only maybe some drizzle tonight.

Updated: 9:51 AM PST on November 10, 2014
Haze
63 °F
Haze
Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 52 °F
Wind: 4 mph Variable
Pressure: 29.88 in (Steady)
Visibility: 5.0 miles
UV: 1 out of 16
Pollen: 1.80 out of 12

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Baytown, Tx time to head out to the north again. 80°, lite breezes, sunny with some haze

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana

Grant's Pass, OR
High -53, Low - 33
Mostly sunny.

Yes, it is a beautiful, sunny day. We briefly stopped for lunch.

Our high was around 67 today with sunshine and gusty winds. Now the wind is still gusting and temps have dropped to 56, if not colder, and will continue dropping with a low of 27 overnight and a high of 37 tomorrow.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Same as pepper except the high today was 61 ..
Here comes the cold weather ,,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Snowing, NW wind 24º, IT'S WINTER!!!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

CG That's next week here ,, I can wait ,, according to the forecast anyway
Tomorrow it says 24 and rain ,, It does not rain here at 24 degrees here either ,,?

Starkville, MS(Zone 8a)

Our forecast here in NE Mississippi for Friday and Saturday mornings is 24 F! AND ITS NOT EVEN MID-NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday turned out to be gray and soggy all day long as the cold front turned into a low and hung over us all day long, but today has moved out to the ocean and we have sun again. High 77°, low 58° ☺

And Thank you to all our Veterans for your service!

This message was edited Nov 11, 2014 8:29 AM

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Well, I am forewarned! Little Rock, Ar 53° and a gray drizzly morn, no breeze yet

Thumbnail by kittriana

It is cloudy. There is a chance of drizzle but I doubt it. It doesn't rain during the day unless it is a very powerful system. They are calling for a high of 67F. I don't know if it can stay that low. It was already 60F at 8AM.

Mountain View, HI

No weather today, light grey overcast, dry, no wind, no rain, no humidity, mid 70s, great yard work weather.

Surf of 20-30ft on the north shore of Oahu thanks to that Alaskan storm.

Out all morning cleaning out and around three tropical ponds. Should end up with 5 heaped wheelbarrows full of clippings and dredgings.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Evelen your photos are beautiful. Love the sun set shots.
Today we had a very gloomy day. No sun just rain and windy. Hi of forty something I thing. Now it is 38. Still misting. Snow on the way later this week...

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Rain and 39 degrees F , here
20's tonight ..
Wind is 12 to 15 mph
Yeah well (Sigh) it's cold again ..

Ju, you got warmer than us. We only reached 32 for a high with gusty winds. Tomorrow will be even colder with us not even leaving the 20s.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Finally south of Chicago in Monee, Ill. 34° winds have been gusty, drizzle was left behind in Missouri when I crossed east of the Mississippi River. The flag appears to be circling the pole, but it was straight out to the east, 24° estimated lo. Radio has an estimated 580 wrecks to my west- but I think that is the states the snow is 2' deep and the storms still raging.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

A sunny 16º this morning. At least the wind has died down.

It was cloudy and dark yesterday so the high did stay around 67F. They are calling for a high of 67F again today but the clouds started burning off by 7:30AM so I'm expecting it to be hotter than that.

Updated: 6:51 AM PST on November 12, 2014
Mostly Cloudy
60 °F
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 75%
Dew Point: 52 °F
Pressure: 29.97 in (Rising)
UV: 0 out of 16
Pollen: 1.60 out of 12