October weather, slide into winter ?

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Strong NW wind, 45º, cloudy. Going to be a cold market today. Brrrr!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

56 degrees
raining currently
looks like;
precipitation 80%
Humidity 94
Wind 12 mph
Cloudy
pressure 29.92 in
dew point; 51 degrees

A gray rainy fall day .

Missed CG 's Birthday yesterday ? Well ,, Hope you had a happy one , if it was ..?

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

It was good until I ate something bad & had a bout of bad stomach late evening.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I suppose that is why ) You can't have your cake and eat it too? The older I get , the more that is true , no chocalate , no heavy sweet batters that are baked ,,
The rhyme , from dietary ,, (remember) Heavy sweet batters that are baked , equal a stomach ache !)
The older I go . the younger I hear ,, I remember green apples , and pies , when I hear that ..

Well , radishes and beets , and onion salads it is ... lol

Happy Belated Birthday .. Good market crowd ? today ?

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

It was an apple desert that got to old, I think.
Cake was fresh & I thrive on chocolate!

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Apples too old! Surely not with all that sugar on them! Seeing pix of that lava flow everywhere, and methane gasses are exploding there too- not sure if thats Hawaii

Thumbnail by kittriana
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Could be Iceland. They have a volcano erupting there, too.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Currently 58. We reached 63 or so for a high today and it felt good as long as you were in the sun. Shady areas not so much. lol.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

47º was high, but NW wind made it feel da** cold!

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

I guess you could say we've been bone dry here in Central FL. The humidity real low, like 20% in the hot part of the day, no rain for a good two weeks now. Temps have been nice but last couple days have climbed back to upper 80's.
Today's predicted high 87°, was 61° this morning. Looks like our first real COLD front coming in on Halloween night.

Love all the fall photos, but flowing lava quite interesting for a weather report.

Some Florida fall wildflowers from my hike last week.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

Beautiful, sunkissed. No wildflowers around here this time of year. There never are.

They are calling for a high of 87F today.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)

Updated: 6:51 AM PDT on October 29, 2014
Clear
55 °F
Clear
Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 48 °F
Wind: Calm
Pressure: 30.01 in (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Pollen: 4.20 out of 12

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Sunkist love the wild flowers too. Ours are all long gone. Sad. We have not been on a hike in years. I mean years. Sounds like such a wonderful thing to do this time of year. We used to go all the time. But work and life and things get in the way.
Any way the weather hear today is very gloomy looking. Drizzeling and no sun at all. The temp is 47. So chilly. Took the dog for a very short quick walk and back home.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Wacthing the Hawaii lava flow as it reaches homes ,, what a thing to go through , everlasting , never ends , the people it is happening to , saying the same ..

47 here , 50 was the high ..
wind steady all day at 15 mph ..
it is cold again .. getting colder ,,
37 degrees for tonight ..

60 for high, currently 58.

Watching World Series. Go Royals!! Win or Lose this has been a great post season.

To bad the evil Giants won the World Series. As a Dodger fan, I 'hate' the Giants.

They are calling for a high of 82F today. That's getting a little better. We'll still probably have to run the air conditioner in the evening.

Updated: 5:51 AM PDT on October 30, 2014
Clear
58 °F
Clear
Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 47 °F
Pressure: 29.97 in (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
Pollen: 4.40 out of 12

Yep, the Giants won. But the Royals had them sweating and made them earn it. That's the best part of us losing. The Giants had to earn that trophy.

Today wasn't too bad temp wise. Around 64 or so for a high and sunshine. No winds til this afternoon and they are steadily picking up. We will get down to low 30s tonight and tomorrow night we have a freeze warning out with temps getting down to high 20s.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Hmmm .. ? Royals and Giants ,, ? Sounds like Supremist Rulers and Superpowers having a dispute to me .!

46 degrees now cold , light wind .

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

36º Very cold NW wind at about 20MPH.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Happy halloween!! The weather is playing an awful trick on our tricker treaters here tonight. It may snow!! Just a trace but still. Its suppose to rain and be cold all day, high of 40 degrees.. No sun again today. Last day of October. Turning a new page in this year.

They are calling for a high of 71F and 'a chance' of rain. We sure could use the rain as you all know.

Updated: 5:51 AM PDT on October 31, 2014
Overcast
60 °F
Overcast
Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 55 °F
Pressure: 29.94 in (Falling)
Visibility: 7.0 miles
Pollen: 3.10 out of 12

Mountain View, HI

Nice trade wind weather. Finally the humidity is down, temps are down and it was actually cool yesterday afternoon. Great to work in the yard.

So glad life can now go on now the Royals and Giants have worked out their differences. Sports on a weather forum? Hmmm

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Finally above freezing, 34.5º.
Low over night, 24º.
Sunny very little wind.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

39 degrees
wind at 24
raining steadily .
Cloudy , cold .
29 for tonight

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Pa @45* today, but drizzlin, Ohio the temps dropped to 41*, still drizzlin, @Ft Wayne Indiana from the 81 Turnpike the cold front hit, gusty winds are picking on oak trees and leaves were streaming off and dancing in the little up drafts, the drizzle steady turned colder and thicker, but temperature didn't drop below 36 degrees.
yep I've been watching those lava flow pictures myself, and I guess Wyoming we're going to be seeing snow pictures really soon.

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana

Currently 45 with wind chills around 37.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

No trick or treats for us tonight. Way to cold. The wind speed is 50 mph. And it just 34 degrees. Just walked acrossed the driveway to the neighbors and I am glad thats the further I had to go. So cold out.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

35 and light snow with rain here now
wind at 20 gusting to 35 ,, brrrrrrrr !!!

Happy Halloween all .. the weather is ghoulish ..

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

I'm sure glad you southern people are getting the snow.
Bright moon here with 27º.

Join us for November.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1379953/

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1379967/

This is the right Thread.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.