CLOSED: JUNES QUEEN : POISONDARTFROG

Victoria Harbour, ON

Love the pressies, am sure you will be heartbroken when you have to pass on your reign..

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

It's been lot's of fun, but I am looking forward to the other Queen's receiving their gifts too, and I am glad I was first. I've never done a non-plant swap before and going first has helped me with ideas.
I'll just relish these last few days and then, All Hail Queen Kathy!

You have been a wonderful queen!!!!

My photos don't do justice to the lovely jewelry Nanny23 sent me. If anyone ever needs a unique hand crafted jewelry gift, I would recommend contacting her mother Louise at Fern Rock Jewelry. I am almost speechless; beautiful color, beautifully worked.
She also sent some reusable UK stickers and a little battery operated personal reading lamp. I think the lamp will be great to use when I start cleaning seeds, too.
Thank you so much! I can't wait to wear the jewelry pieces. And thank your mother for her superb work.

Thumbnail by poisondartfrog Thumbnail by poisondartfrog
(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Evening everyone sorry been MIA Yesterday as you all know I was building or supervising most of the time :))) a Duck pen & The ducks seem to like it , & I'm back to cooking for our neighbor once again i have to go clean up they are done eating so will be back later ,

so you have rec'd from everyone right ???

Thumbnail by deejay9
Victoria Harbour, ON

We're we not good ladies in attendance?

My subjects were the most generous, most thoughtful, ladies-in-waiting in any kingdom, past or present. I received wonderful gifts from all of them, and was treated like a Queen.

Yes, Susie, all of my subjects have presented me with tribute. Back to carrying soot and mending ball gowns, lol.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Ahh, but your glass slipper will come, Ella!
Long May you reign!

ok Little Princess :) But we still have a few days left to chat with you :)
so you cannot get rid of us that fast :) GN all just talked to big D He is feeling good they took him over to a rehabilitation center there is Gainsvillle To help him get his strenth back he will be there for about 2 wks .
thank you for all your T&P's

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

I am so glad your Highness is pleased with my humble gift. After all a Queen must have Crown Jewels!
And glad to hear your brother is doing OK, Susie.

This message was edited Jun 27, 2014 11:31 PM

Also glad to hear your brother is doing well!! I seriously love that set if royal jewels!

I am excited for the next Queen!!. This will require some serious thinking here!!!

I'm glad your brother did well Susie.

Okie dokie. Today when I go out I will wear my Tiara with my new royal jewels. It's going to be a beautiful day in the kingdom!

While I am out, someone needs to tidy up the castle. (worth a shot, lol)

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I will shovel out the horse stalls, but will not dust. Unless my head is threatened.

Crystal, you just want the manure for you garden, lol.

Lol.. she does.. But I already shoveled out the stables and weeded the garden. Us Elves are fast and sneaky. .. haha.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

What a wonderful gift for our queen! Love the jewelry!

well you still have a few days to wear it proudly you earned it :)))
LIFE REWARDS us in many ways I Just wanted to share it with others :)
Hope everyone is haven a great day .
I'am relaxing before i have to go put Super on for my NEIGHBOR :)
BBL

Ocean Springs, MS

I've enjoyed watching you receive your gifts and being so gracious! This has been fun. I'm already looking ahead and picking up things for future Queens. I have 5 boxes started already!

Love, julie

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Wow Julie, you're really on the ball! I agree with you that it has been fun watching Alana's reign unfold. This is a special swap.

GM all I'm sure many of you Know by now from other site that I will be gone for a couple weeks going to fla from the 5th to the 21st :)
oh so excited . finely a vacation , :) not thrilled about flying but i will deal with it :) yes i will be in touch . :)
right now lots of gardening to get done before i go ya all have a great day .
BBL

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Great, Deejay! All this hard work did have a reason-you are getting everything ready to go. Where are you going, what part of FL?

going to be in HIGH SPRINGS Just maybe 20 Miles west of Gainsville de is in a Gainsville rehab/Nursing home . till i get down there then we can bring him home , he is very excited i just talked to him :)

well i have 2 boxes to get done so you all have a great eve .

When are you leaving Susie?

Have a great trip Susie! If anyone deserves a vacation, it is you.

Oh Don't i know this I'm so ready to go it just the Jiggers I Have getting on a Plane I would rather Keep my feet on the ground I hope i do not have to sit by a window . Gotta got to town get the neighbors food list :)
BBL

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Hey Susie, sometimes it can help to plant your feet really firmly on whatever surface is beneath them - floor - and "feel" in your mind how connected they are to the ground.

Have a great one.

thank you NAN :) I get sick if i go out the ocean but not on a small boat or lake go figure :( maybe i'll take some dramine before i get on the plane that way I might sleep all the way :) I have to be at the airport at 6 am, plane leaves at 8:30 I arv in Orlando At 11:16 am .where penny will pick me up then we drive to gainsville to visit de & possible take him home with us, not sure .
well time for me to go lay back GN all

Have a safe trip Susie!

Have a fun trip Susie!!! I love it when I can get down to Florida.

ok I"M CLOSING THIS Queens , THROWN DOWN & Passsing The CROWN TO JORDANKITTYJO SO COME ON OVER >

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.