CLOSED: JUNES QUEEN : POISONDARTFROG

Victoria Harbour, ON

All gorgeous looking ladies!
Enjoyed the photos

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

My box went out today, it should arrive Friday!

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Susie, I love the photos. All of you look like lovely, friendly ladies.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Morning Queenie!!!

Made it back home and I have to grovel before your royal heiness for your toadies absense. Im ready to serve you...hehe. Ill be getting your box out this week, had to find a finishing touch at Shipshewana. ;) I hope you have a Royal Day!!! xx

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning your Highness,

Hope it's a sunshine day for you, raining here so could spend time in waiting...
any commands?

Nearing mid month and not likely will I be stateside before end of month so think I might prepare for July's Queen and get a box out next week..

want to keep ontop of my responsibilities...would want to be beheaded!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. LK Hope you have a special day planed
Lazy this morning here for me. Gotta cat trying to snuggle.
TGIF :-) Looking good outside, so off to get my coffee made.have a great day qeeny:-)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sending birthday wishes as well LindaKay, are you homeward bound, well rested after your trip to Padre Islamd?

The Queen is on vacation. Yipee! I can exert my Queenly presence a little more often.
Turtles, I can have people beheaded? Really? Oh, I have a list, but my ladies-in-waiting are safe.
My reign is flying by and soon a new Queen will be in control of the kingdom.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday LK!

lol PD, whats on the chopping Block today?

Alana are you on vacation for a week or just for the weekend ?
Make the best of it :)
this is what I did yesterday also :) & Had my 1st Shortcake :)))
well i need to get busy ya all have a great day :)

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

With the exception of a couple of days, I'm off for 6 weeks. Tee-hee-hee!
It will fly by; always does.

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Beautiful Strawberries DJ! Alana, You get to enjoy the rest of your reign while on vacation, at least! I am happy for you.
What is a vacation???? I haven't had one in so long I have forgotten what one feels like, lol.

SO you Might just be able to Lay back on a beach on your new Towel with a good Book & A margarita Right Knew one day you could use them :)))
nice cool morning headed outside for a bit to make room for a BOX OF Googies arriving today :)

I plan to Susie! In the meantime, I finally had time to find that Tiara and take a couple of photos-my throne and me sitting on it. I have to say, in that photo I look like a Queen who would order some beheadings ;)

Thumbnail by poisondartfrog Thumbnail by poisondartfrog
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

You are not a Queen to be triffled with.Yes, your Majesty.

Smart girl, lol.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday Linda Kay. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Thumbnail by rose318

Zoey Laughed at you & said that is a Little girls Crown & That you cannot sit on the chair it will Break :) & Said you Barrowed your daughters crowns :) said you was funny .

I Like it :) it fits well :)
going to say GN all , bak in the morning

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

That throne doesn't look like its going anywhere, no matter WHO sits on it! With royal permission, of course. How you doin, Your Majesty?

Tell Zoey she's right; that is my little granddaughters crown and she let me borrow it for the month.
I'm glad it made her laugh. It makes me laugh, too.
I'm okay turtles, just waiting on the court jester to tell a few jokes and take a few pratfalls to entertain me while I have my mani/pedi. Not, lol.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh, I do pratfalls really really well! All day long, without meaning to, lol. But I really am good at falling; I seldom get hurt. And I don't mind if you laugh. :~D. So go git herself a mani pedi. Your Highness.

Your Highness (deep curtsy)you look very regal in your crown! You need a velvet cushion for your throne, to save your royal Tushie, but other than that it is PERFECT!

Your highness, please have your royal guards watch your mailbox? Your box should have arrived yesterday, if not hopefully today?

Yup Zoey thinks we are all silly , I Had quite the day yesterday trying to get a friend off a throne & in & Out of my little car I Could hardly get out of bed today so Zoey Helped me out :) she Knew we had plants to get planted so before coffee we got them done :) so now I can have my coffee then its off to do up my strawberries & I have more to pick , so I Will be back latter today to see if a Package arrived :)))

I've been away all day, but my loyal servants down the road take care of my packages and they had one for me today. The birthday girl sent the queen a most handsome gift.
Get a load of that mug!!! Could anything be more perfect for this swap? And more of that wonderful Earl Grey Black Tea. I've almost gone through the box Kathy sent and I can move right along without an interruption.
4 beautiful frog place mats are going on my table this week, after I remove the books and mail :) They are fantastic. I love them! Did you make them Linda? Applique and quilting make them most queenly.
It was a wonderfully royal box and I appreciate it so much! Allie and Sophie will be so jealous of my mug.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Got me smilling, they are just too cute for words and the mug, now that is. Find for a queen.
Am sure LindaKay did make them, she is so creative!

Very creative, LK! And that mug is perfect!

SO Cute & So Queenly :)
Got My Jam done & Hauled chips today & spred them around so I'm ready for a shower & bed :) GN all

Thumbnail by deejay9

Glad everything arrived OK! Yes I made the placemats! And I had to trim them in Royal blue just for you!

Susie that jam looks good!

I love them Linda. You are a talented lady. And they are so...me.

Susie that jam looks great and I'll bet it tastes great, too.

Getting ready to use my "It's good to be Queen" mug.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Wow! Perfect gifts for you, Queen . I need to hurry up and mail my package, or there will be nothing left to send! All the good stuff is already taken!!

Let us know if the drinking out of the Mug makes your coffee any better :)))) & Yes the Jam is very tasty & In the freezer:)

my coffee is gone so it is time to get after the weeds . Jim just went after a load of chips for me He loves playing with his new chipper :)) .

ya all have a great day .

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

lol thats too cute!

Your Heinesses box should be there Monday :). Im also happy to report Mona is PINK lol xxxx

Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, everyone... I'm back from my trip! I've spent the past two days watering plants, cleaning, and stocking the house with food again. Trip was wonderful. I loved the Smoky Mountains- oh, so beautiful! Could have gotten arrested for it, but I found a dark pink rambling rose growing in various places. I just had to grab a runner that had rooted! The kids had a blast, and Liam loved being with us. It was so hard leaving him, but I'll get to see him soon!

I love all the pics of the things you are getting! Enjoy your reign! I will be shipping your box this week!

I'm waiting on the builders this morning! Hopefully they will get the insulation done and start the sheetrock! I am so tired of living out of boxes! They just started the foundation ofr my sunroom! Supposed to be good weather this week, so I'm praying they get a lot done!

Everyone have a good day! Love, Julie

Glad to her your back home Julie! Hope you had a good trip?

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Welcome home Julie

Amanda's royal presents arrived this afternoon. They were all quite regal, and things and colors I love. Dunkin' Donuts Coffee! I've never tried it so I am really looking forward to it. I keep meaning to, but somehow never got it into the cart. Also Kahlua coffee. That has to be good.
A wonderful frog coat hook is replacing a plain one I already have. Love it! Butterfly hooks will go by the back door. The pretty, queenly mug is one of my favorite colors and I am delighted to add it to my collection. I'll try it and the coffee in the morning.
My favorite part of this box was the decorative butterfly hanging. The colors are beautiful and I am going to think about where to put it that I will see it often.
Thank you bad'un! It was a most queenly box and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Ooh, how very queenly cool!

Ocean Springs, MS

The butterfly hanging is exquisite; very fitting for a queen!

that Butterfly looks like one i had in my kitchen to set hot pans on, that is quit a box :)
time for me to lay back. have a great evening

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.