CLOSED: JUNES QUEEN : POISONDARTFROG

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

WE CAME FROM HERE
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1360369/

OUR Queen of the month Poisondartfrog .

I'm open to anything but these are some things I enjoy.
Gardening- including plants, garden ornaments, gadgets, etc
Hummers, butterflies, bees, frogs
Books- gardening, science fiction, horror, history, poetry
University of Kentucky basketball
Coffee and coffee mugs
Favorite colors green, aqua, turquoise

We can chat here now also :)

Thumbnail by deejay9
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I am here, lurking about to spy on the Queen's things.

I am first!! I git to welcome our queen!!

A good day to you mam!

Thumbnail by

Hey,, no fair,, I was first,, I was,, slow internet,, dang it...

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Thank you Lady's in Waiting, Crystal and Elfie.
I have a busy week, but this weekend I will try to get a picture of me in my crown. I'd better make the best of the month. Summer will fly by, I'm afraid.
I've already got July's Queen's gift and am ready to look ahead to future Queens. This really is fun!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

hey queenie, what ya got me?

Curiosity killed the kittyjo. ;>)

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Time to shop for our Queen.

Gm all as ya can see I'm going to try to Post Likes dislikes along with the queens crowns I have nerver done this before.
so sure hope this helps .

Now Look you are not to over work this month it is your lazy Month. so lay back :)

Meant to ask if you need Alanas ADDRESS Please dmail me or maybe it is in the address exchange ???

It's in the exchange, Susie.
The Queen is getting ready for work. Have a good day, loyal subjects.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

The Queen is an early riser. One more reason to bow to her.

I See this went to get it maybe send to me so I can put it in my .Personal Addresses so i can send to anyone who ask :) TY

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

And where does the queen work?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

sitting on here throne. where else would she work.
gonna have ta git Michael ta git me one of them thrones.

Ocean Springs, MS

The PO can be so incompetent sometimes. Waiting on a package and checked the tracking. It left Tampa on Friday, Processed in Mobile Saturday, then it went back to Tampa on Sunday! Really?????? It was supposed to delivered to me yesterday! Maybe I'll get it today!

Sounds like they put it on the merri go round?

Ocean Springs, MS

It's still on the merry go round! Didn't come today. Those plants better no be fried!

I have received a wonderful gift, fit for the Queen of Anywhere! I have to get the creatures fed and I will be back in a bit with a photo.

Don't make us wait too long!

Taters, this Queen sits on her throne coordinating services for certain young Princes and Princesses. In another week I will be on break.
What is it with the PO in Alabama? There seems to be more misdirected mail there than anywhere. I hope your package shows up soon, froggie.

Mine sure did, all the way from Canada! Betty, I am absolutely delighted. The colors are all of my favorites. Did you make that yourself?
I am going to the 400 mile yard sale this weekend and this is what I will carry. I can tuck all kinds of little yard sale finds in there and keep on shopping. I will have so many uses for it this summer. It is beautiful and I love it! Thank you so much.

Thumbnail by poisondartfrog
Victoria Harbour, ON

Glad it arrived..the colors should be to your liking, took them from your likes!

I've made so many I do them with eyes closed, well almost. Lol

I use mine all the time, with all the inside pockets and draw string closure you can fill it to the brim and not lose anything. I use mine as a suitcase when going away for but a weekend.

Am glad you like it your Majesty!

Oh that is so Neat Sounds as it might even DBL For a BINGO BAG :))) I for one would like to see all the goodies you stash in it this weekend :))))) .
Gn all Queen Alana You should be getting another Package
On Thursday if it don't take a DETOUR Through AL:)
Gn all.

Love that beautiful tote bag!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Beautiful and useful! What more could you ask! Good work, Betty.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

very nice

Betty is so Talented :))) Just love the colors . loosing track of my days I thought yesterday was weds so I have an extra day:). have a great day queeny

Betty is not only talented, but generous too!! She sends all the best stuff!!
I will have to workhard to come even close to that pretty thing!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Let's not get toooo crazy, not talented, just time on my hands.
Always my pleasure to give

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Hail Queen Alana, Your loyal subject has sent your box out. Thw royal coach should deliver it by Friday.
Sincerely,
You loyal subject

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Your Majesty ~
Would I fit fit in the royal tote bag? This subject has always wanted to go to that yard sale.

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

A bag fit for our Queen! Very nice!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Beautiful bag Betty. Stuff that bag full of goodies this weekend Alana. Have a great time. Very jealous here.

Thank you all, especially Betty!
Turtles, if I leave out my camera, I think I just have room for you, but you might want to wait until August. That's when the world's longest yard sale takes place and it is fantastic! I've never been to this shorter one before so I can't vouch for it, but I will let you all know.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

O please give a report!

I cannot imagine a state wide Yard sale its all i can do to get through 4-5 in a day just in our little town :) hehe how long dose it last ?
Well I got my Peanut butter Sheet cake made & In the freezer but not before My BROTHER Smelled it & had to cut into it :(
What a Mess in here Going to have to get up early & get it cleaned , Before Friday :)))) as for now I have got to get my chickens in for the night , & I Have got to lay back , it has been a hectic day :)

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

yum. PB sheet cake. Never had it, but anything PB is good.

Oh it is a Hit with everyone its the one Big reminder of MOM :) it looks hard to make ,,it is not .
well i need to get my plants ready the next 2 we had rain on & off the last 3 days , so you all have a great day , BBL

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

You get an early start DJ.

Charley wakes me at 5:30 each morning :) he's my Rooster with the crocked beak so he is special :).

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.