March Weather: Lion or Lamb ?

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Regarding Menard's, I call that kind of store a hardware store, though I guess the modern term is home improvement store.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Their still shops (shopping) to me ,,, Places to spend lots of money and contemplating or meditating About Multitasking !!!^_^ lol ..
37 degrees and still cold ,,,

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

54 currently. I started sweating at 39. lol

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

pepper Would I get scolded or maybe a giggle , if I said I remember sweating at 39 ,, like 30 or 40 years ago ! ^_^
It's still cold ,, outside

LOL. 39 feels warm after 32. Especiall when the sun is out.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Agreed on remembering...32* in Dec isnt the same feel as 32* in LATE March. 40* turns into short sleeve weather. Ran 64* most the day but was 59* @ sundown in Peculiar Mo- south of KC Ks. I think my allergies are back, the trees are buddin out and show definite green tints. Tomorrow promises to be a great day too!

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Wind got pretty wicked yesterday and for the first time I heard the new tornado warning signal go off since they put it in a few years ago. Maybe cuz I was on the porch watching my tomato plants fall over. I road my bike right by that siren pole earlier, glad it didn't go off then. ;-) ... I don't think there were any tornadoes anywhere though, just strong winds up to 50mph.

Anyway today is going to be beautiful sunny 58° this morning and clear as a bell, and a high of 75°.

No Menard's in Florida...but lots of Home Depots and Lowe's. I like Lowe's, nice plants.

49F at the house. They are calling for a high of 67F. No rain overnight as I expected. It rained up around San Francisco but that is far from here.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 6:51 AM PDT on March 30, 2014
Scattered Clouds
54 °F
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 47 °F
Wind: 5 mph from the West
Pressure: 29.98 in (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Pollen: 8.80 out of 12

Mountain View, HI

Well yesterday Oahu got water spouts, thunderstorms and small hail, Maui got roads washed out and heavy rain. Here on the Big Island we had a dry morning and then rain that got progressively heavier until late evening and then stopped.
We have a great day today. Warm, humid and so far no rain. All the bad weather should be gone by tomorrow and back to brisk tradewinds with showers.

72, cloudy and the winds have returned to torture us. Red Flag warnings and ban burns out.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

made 52 degrees here , sunshine, cool wind , never felt all that warm , except maybe an hour or so ..
Better than zero , !

They're calling for a high of 63F today.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 6:51 AM PDT on March 31, 2014
Mostly Cloudy
51 °F
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 43 °F
Wind: Calm
Pressure: 29.99 in (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Pollen: 8.70 out of 12

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Light rain earlier.
Now 49º, sun trying to come out.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Good Heavens Kelli! Stay out of trouble down there! 59* and hazy, lite winds. Tomah, Wi

Went to the pool at the gym for the first time. It is an outdoor pool. It is heated but is just barely warm enough when the temperature is in the 50s. Of course the worst part is going from the pool to the building when you're all wet.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Chuckl. My water must be heated tot least 99* and controlled by a faucett until at LEAST August. I consider you a Tough cookie! STILL coolis in Wis with the wind comin off leftover snow

Currently 74 but the wind is in a bad mood today.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Going out as a lion. 34º with a terrible wind. Not sure if it's south or west.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Let's move on to April.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1355025/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.