Weather - November Thanksgiving

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

55 currently. Tomorrow last nice day temp wise. Rain otherwise. Cold front moving in to drop us to low 30s for highs with lows in teens.

Its 42 now.The high today is suppost to be 69.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Still 41º and windy.

Mid 40s for highs and wet. Waitiing on round 2 tonight to bring a mixture rain and sleet.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

About the same , one day delayed .
problem is that it is still cold ...

It was cool yesterday.

Its 55° now. 73° for the high with few showers.

This weekend the high will be in the 40's.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

24º this morning.

I see Moose Jaw is enjoying -11º.

Thank God i am down south!!!!
Keep y'alls cold weather their!!!

Mountain View, HI

The expected weather system weakened and failed to reach the islands. A few thunderstorms happened out over the ocean so flash flood watch cancelled.
Where we are its cloudy, no wind, no rain, no sun, low 70's. Only subtle changes expected over the next few days.
Good time for mainland folks to come and enjoy a vacation in Hawaii.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

here currently 52 degrees ,steady rain ,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

23º Snow dusting this afternoon.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

But but but it wasn't that long ago you were praying for our cold fronts Southgal! ;)

Ah Bernie you know you are going to enjoy it too!

Still above freezing but only by a few degrees. Rain is turning into sleet and snow and roads in the city are a mess. Wrecks everywhere tonight.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Warm and raining but the cold front will come in behind the rain.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Been pretty cloudy here for the last four days, peeps of sunshine, warm and muggy. Two more days up to the low 80's and some sun, some rain, some clouds. Still plenty of mosquitoes too.

But.....Come Sunday we cool down, so they say. Sometimes those fronts decide they don't want to come to Florida and just stall.

I did wear my long jeans for the first time this season, last week while camping when we dipped to 51 degrees one morning...they were a bit tighter that I remember... ;-)

Currently around 28 and wind chill is in the teens. Very bitter out. Tomorrow won't be any better. Probably worse.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

14º NW wind - Bitterly cold!!

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

A few clouds

-17°F

Feels like -27

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

I think the sun flash froze here:

A few clouds

-18°F

Feels like -36
It is extremely cold in your area. Cover up and take precaution when going outside. (note from The Weather Network)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Brrrr for sure.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Your all colder than me ,, 27 degrees , 21 wind chill ,, all right by me , you all or who ever all , can keep them cold temperatures ,,..
winter blues has a definite meaning after your outside a while .. like blue meanies maybe ?

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

5º Sunny, cold!

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Up to 83° today and sunny....I'm just posting it, because looks like the last time I'll be posting 80 something this year...tomorrow high of 66°. My tomato plants aren't going to like this.

Mountain View, HI

Maybe a very light NE breeze, a little cloud, not much sun, no rain, low 70s, less humidity. It would be perfect if I didn't have a cold and a cough like I've never had before. No complaints.

Looks like Macy's parade might be cold and wet :(

Nasty cold here today. Temp isn't too bad, as it reached 22º F. for a high, but the wind is what makes it feel so bitter.
It's supposed to drop to +6ºF. here along the Mighty Miss-overnight.

Most trees have thrown their leaves by now, except for the Pin oaks and Bradford pears, and of course the Evergreens.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

mid 20's now 15 tonight ,,
Little snowy ice crystals precipitating
Wind 17 )gusts to 25? Maybe for December it will warm up ..

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Oh, just bundle up, it that bad!
We are at 12º, going for single digits.
Of course there is wind.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Oh well , I know all things considered it ain't that bad ,, only trying to prepare for the early January and February weather sneezes .. ahh-ahhh-Choo!!!!

Aren't those snow mounds where a couple was standing a few minutes ago? That sort of thing , you know...

Its 45° now.It feels colder then that.Tonight will be 32.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Hey southgal ; No Mosquitoes though ) here either ;,lol ^_^

Bernie and I have same weather today. High around 23 and going for a record breaking 7 degrees tonight. Record is 9 degrees from 1950 or so.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

and in LA rain fell :O

http://now.msn.com/knbc-in-los-angeles-shows-report-about-mild-rain-in-viral-video

Guess they had to tell folks what the wet stuff was.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

6º

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

While we were on vacation, we got 0.49 inches of rain here at home.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Congratulations Kelli!
Was wondering why you didn't post pictures of it!

23ºF :D :D :D

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Grey Cup weekend and here is one of our Rider Nation fans (temp was -20F at the time)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/fans-hit-regina-s-green-mile-for-grey-cup-parade-1.2437765
Saskatchewan TOUGH! :o)

GO RIDERS GO!!!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Good grief!

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Currently 50F. They are calling for a high of mid to upper 60s. It was cold in the house. Got the furnace on.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Heatwave!! All the way up to 18º.
Strong south wind makes it feel like -40

It is 39 now,also very windy out.Wind Chill of 31.The high is 45.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.