Weather - November Thanksgiving

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Southgal, I thought that was where you were at. ☺

Off and on light showers from the ocean here and sun, will be pretty much the same for a good ten days, up to 80° and low 60's at night. We're still in shorts and flip flops, kids are swimming in the pool behind us.

Sunkissed,yeah i knew you would remember,because i am on your thread.Lol!!

Yeah,it gets cool sometimes at night.Then it gets kinda warm here,at lease to were we don't have to wear a jacket.

I think it is suppost to rain.Ita a overcast now and a cool front come in.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Slightly windy this morning. They are calling for a high of 81F. Pretty much the same as yesterday.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

32º
Put new picture in my information.
I took it a few minutes ago.

Mountain View, HI

No weather to report. Light trade winds, light showers, some clouds, temps mid 70s, a bit humid but that's it. Showers just enough to make gardening questionable.

Thumbnail by microb Thumbnail by microb

Country_Garden,nice pic with the snow.

We got some rain today.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

steady rain , 45 degrees , 17 mph wind ,,

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Currently around 40 and the wind is making it's pressence known. lol.

A view of the lake and crisp blue sky in Tightwad, MO. Yes, that's a real town. lol. Took it a few weeks ago when in the area for Heritage Days in Warsaw, MO.

Thumbnail by pepper23

Pretty pic Pepper!!!

They're calling for a high of 84F. No rain in the ten-day forecast.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

29º after low of 21º
Winter is upon us!

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

41°/49°/29°
Rest Of Today...Cloudy then becoming partly sunny early in the afternoon then becoming sunny. High in the upper 40s. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon.
Tonight...Mostly clear. Low in the upper 20s. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Hi everybody!

It's hard to keep up so I may end up just posting weather and making few comments. I missed being here tho.

It's been non-stop all summer. If we didn't have the grandkids, we had somewhere to go. I canned this summer and am cooking apples down right now. We had a wonderful fruit year!

Later, yep, grandkids.

The sun is struggling to stay out and it's not very nice out :o(

Have a great day!!

Warmed up to mid 50s and sunshine today. Didn't feel too bad. Will be enjoying 50s til Tues next week when we have 30s for high and chance of flurries.

Thumbnail by pepper23

47 right now

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

34° this morning and frost, but not a hard frost.

They are calling for a high of 81F again. Currently 51F.

Frosty this morning. Not driving my truck right now so had to steal a scraper out of another vehicle. I like mine better though. It has a nice long handle with a brush on the other end. Good for short people like me!! LOL

Ended up at around 60 and sunshine today with strong gusty winds. Wind advisory in effect.

Today was windy and in the mid 60's today.

Lol Pepper!!!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

42º now.
Feels like spring!

Upper 40's for tonight.Brrrrrrr!!!!

Lol Country_Gardens!!!

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

47°/59°31°
Today...Breezy...Sunny. High in the upper 50s. West wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 30 mph.
Tonight...Colder. Mostly clear. Low in the lower 30s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.

I'll be picking up walnuts while DH grills steaks :o)

Thumbnail by billyporter
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Still 42º this morning.
29º predicted high for Monday. Now that is almost Brr!

They are calling for a high of 77F today. They are calling for 90s later in the week. Grumble.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Kelli (weather envy)

36 degrees tonight
Nice 56 right now About 40's tomorrow , after that 20's

This message was edited Nov 9, 2013 6:21 PM

It rained most of the day here.Tonight will be in the 40's.

We've been in the 40s last couple mornings. It feels good now so I am almost sweating when I'm rushing around at work.

High around 60 and sunny. Was starting to sweat at one point this afternoon. lol.

Good thing about 40s in a borrowed truck is no need for scraper!! LOL!! I have a half ton, but my dad's truck is a 3/4 ton 4wd. I need a step stool to reach windshield. lol

LOL!!! Pepper

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

32º

Hey, guess what? They're calling for a high of 81F today. It was 48F at 6:30AM.

Kelli thats great!!!!

This message was edited Nov 10, 2013 11:43 AM

High around 60 and sunny. Now 53. 50ish for high tomorrow before dropping on us.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Currently 5F heading down to -2F overnight.

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

42°/41°/17°
Today...Blustery...Cloudy. A chance of light rain and snow in the morning...Then light snow likely...Possibly mixed with rain in the afternoon. Little or no snow accumulation. High in the lower 40s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph shifting to the north 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.
Tonight...Much colder. Partly cloudy in the evening then clearing. Low around 17. North wind 10 to 15 mph.

I think there's a change in the weather......

Have a beautiful day all. I'm cleaning house and cooking apple something today.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Lily's weather is upon us!
32º last night at 10PM. Now 22º & dropping fast.
1" of the dreaded white stuff overnight.
Going for single digits tonight.

They are calling for a high of 81F. It was 48F at 7 AM.

Thumbnail by Kelli
Mountain View, HI

The weather is changing. Had rain last night and the night before. It clears up by about 9.30am. Yesterday was sunny after that wet start. Also getting a nice cool trade wind breeze. Nice to feel the breeze in the face walking down the driveway.
High today in Honolulu only 81f which means we will probably be in low 70s. YES!

For today is in the high 60's to low 70's.It is very nice out at the moment,along with it being sunny.Tonight will be in the 50's.

This message was edited Nov 11, 2013 10:30 PM

Started out in the high 50s, low 60s this morning. By early afternoon the clouds had rolled in big time, the winds kicked up and it started to drizzle. Temps quickly dropped to 40s and are still dropping. Highs only in the 30s tomorrow, lows tonight in the teens.

Snow taken out of the forcast. Whew!! Now if I could only get my truck back so I can park Loosey Goosey. lol

Mountain View, HI

Rained all day, No sun, grey and it was COLD, never climbed above 66f. Switched from shorts to jeans and might look for a thicker shirt. - OK, I know ROTFL

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

High in the 40's , now;light rain 30 degrees low tonight around 20 wind at 6 -13 mph .
Cold out there !!! yeah I know ) same to same ) big deal ... lol

I will wait for snow ,

Mustard plant still blooming ,,

Thumbnail by juhur7

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.