Weather - November Thanksgiving

It is 72° now.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Rub it in , rub it in !!! southgal .. I suppose you have you sun blocker on , and have been out on the deck thinking about going swimming too!!! lol ^_^

Only picking I am ,, chatty I am ,, goodness . enjoy it while it lasts ..

43 degrees cloudy windy cold here ,, but nicer than a few days past..

This message was edited Nov 15, 2013 6:16 PM

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

You live in cold zone or something ?
46º at 5:30 PM today.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I guess today and a few previous , I do ..

Lol!!! Juhur.It didn't feel it though.It was on the cool side.Juhur,you are so funny!!! It would have been nice if it felt like it.

It is 62° now.Tonight will be 55.

Juhur,tomorrow is cloudy and suppost to be 76° for the high.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Southgal when I read that earlier I almost replied ; well a swim in the pool is and does make it feel cooler ,, up to about 80 or so ,
So I presume you have a weekend swim planned for tomorrow too , with those temperatures ,,LOL? ^_^, Well also,, they might be wrong and the sun might shine!!! then your pool party won't feel so cool ,,!!!HUH???!!!^_^

62 -54 for tomorrow here !!! i reply ^_^^_^^_^ I don't care if it is raining !!!

Lol!!! Rolling on the floor laughing.Just because i live in zone 8 doesn't mean we can swim in the winter.Lol!!! It gets cold here too.I have my heat on in the house.

During the winter here,it does get down in the 20's sometimes.It really gets cold here for us.

This message was edited Nov 15, 2013 8:39 PM

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

lol we have those that swim in winter here ,,,we call them Polar bears !!! (the club) I have not seen any in years here , and I never did care for snow swimming (that I have done) .
Guess it's like cats licking their fur , everyone has their preference , the planet has plenty of options , if or when., one is able ...

Kind of there this evening , wondering what or where the temperature is just right for me ,,,
Kind of a Goldilocks and the Three Bears thing ,,lol ^_^
Well okay i'm old ,but I can still believe in fairy tales !!!^_^

Juhur,since the cold front came through a few days ago.It have been on the cool side.It wasn't as warm as it would be with those temps.

That would be neat to see polar bears swim.It doesn't hardly snow here.I think it was 09 since it snowed here.It melts when it hits the ground.

It is 59 here now.So it will only drop a few more degrees tonight.

I guess you would have to go to Florida in order to swim.Unless in stay in a hotel that has a pool inside.Thats 2 states away from me.
I am sorry that its very cold where you are.I guess where i live our winter is different then yours.The winter here to us gets cold.

This message was edited Nov 15, 2013 9:10 PM

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Supposedly got to around 60 but with the wind it sure didn't feel like it. My hoodie stayed on all day.

Juhur,you are not old either.I am 35.This is a pic of me and my son.

Thumbnail by
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Good looking youngster and ma , I don't do many self pic's , We might get back to that ,,
39 now ,, still not bad for this time of year ,..

Thanks Juhur!!! Just stay warm and toasty tonight!!! Hope you and your family have a very bless night.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

39º Rain on the way.

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

45°/61°/59°
Today...Breezy. Rain in the morning...Then rain and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. High in the lower 60s. South wind 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent.
Tonight...Breezy...Warmer. Rain and thunderstorms likely. Near steady temperature in the upper 50s. South wind 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

It's sprinkling!

It is 64° with fog and cloudy.

It is 76° now.It feels like a summer day with a breeze.With it being cloudy as well.The wasp are out flying around.

I hope everyone is staying warm,to the ones where its cold!!!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

55 DEGREES in the forecast , my thermometer says 59 degrees ,
cloudy , wind at 11 -15 mph .

It is 72° now.Tonight will be 67°.The mosquitos are out again!!! CRAP!!!!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

We have 56 degrees for a low tonight ,
Staying warm a few days to thunderstorm and rain
misty sprinkles coming down now ,,
Temperature is about the fore mentioned ,

The bright side is the mosquitoes could be as large as pets .. the bad part is no one would want them then either ...

This message was edited Nov 16, 2013 9:20 PM

Warm but windy at 66 currently. Some rain this morning, thunderstorms on way for tonight.

I wishh the cooler weather would come back to ran them things off.They are some big ones and i hate them.Seem like they get bigger each year.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

In a word ... WINDY.

It is 73 now. High for today is 81.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Rain wind , 70 a while ago this morning)) 63 now falling to forecast 39 .
Wind toe some fascia board , tore a downspout from the neighbors ...

Its In the 80's now.With a gusty wind,but it feels like summer.Even with the winds it warm enough to wear shorts.

It really doesn't get very cold for us until the begaining of the year.

Ju, are you under the tornado threat? It missed us last night and decided to hit St. Louis and onwards instead.

Windy and warm here. About the same as last few days.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

pepper ;;Tornado on the ground five minutes ago between Edgewood and Elwood in .. Edgewood is 2 to 3 minutes away , the corner gas and food mart ..you know

Tornado warning still in effect .. sustained winds of 30 mph
AVG Wind 15-30 gusts constant - 45 -60 63 degrees

T-storms ;today -tonight ..

etc Yes !!! lol?

This message was edited Nov 17, 2013 4:35 PM

This message was edited Nov 17, 2013 4:41 PM

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Damage is being done though , mobile homes and some buildings are destroyed .
little siding damage , us .. no build

No buildings down here ... gloom and doom syndrome ,,never ends ... more coming my way though ...good grief ,, weather .... phssst !!!

I saw you have one coming directly to you.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Yes they were trailing each other small 60's 1 2 3 in a row with littler tinier ones following .. pooper huh ....
They don't a lot of damage at that size , still we all don't need to be sand and gravel blasted or debris frightened ,,

We have a mass murderer running around town stabbing and mutilating people also ,, this one of those ""FUN"" weeks..

56 now and will drop to 47 by morning.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

26º

Wow Country_Gardens you are freezing.Bundle up and stay warm.

By the weekend it will be cold again.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

About 34 degrees with a 27 degree wind chill.
not to far away from iceberg , freezer , and c-o-l--d ....

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Warmed up to not bad temps today however something *really* nasty is this way coming (re Friday). Now the fellow in North Dakota (and the meteorologist there) are begging me not to share (and the met loves cold). So..................

LOOK OUT BELOW!!! :O

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Yes, pretty cold this weekend.
But wait, I remember lots of snowed in Thanksgivings.
So far November has been fairly nice.
30º this morning, going for 50.

Outside work is done. So now we just go to the nice heated shop & work in shirtsleeves.
We have lots of cabinet work to do this winter.

Mountain View, HI

Low 70s, no wind, no rain, so sun, thin cloud, a little humid. Should stay this way until late Thursday then weather front may come through from the northwest and bring a few showers. Preceeded by SW winds and then followed by North and North East winds. Not expecting a lot of rain.
Hope it cools down a bit for thanksgiving. Nice to have crisp 60s and watch the Macys Parade.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.