Weather - November Thanksgiving

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

38º this morning.
Sun is shining!!
Leaves still on trees, but no beautiful fall color. Really weird!

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 84F today. 49F at about 6:45AM.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

56/40 Today about 55 now
Cloudy , hazy, windy day ..

Tonight in the 40's.
Tomorrow for the high is in the 60's.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Currently 53 and breezy. Chilly all day today even though it got at least into high 50s.

Fall color here is going strong!! This is the peak weekend for it. I have pics, just haven't had time to get them all on here. Need to take more now that we have sun for the weekend.

They are calling for a high of 81F. I'd prefer something in the 60s. It is November after all. Rain would be really nice, too.

The sun is shining.With the temp in the upper 60's for the high.Along with a breezy wind.It would be a pretty day if we didn't have the wind.

The wind chimes are going and the leaves are blowing off the trees..Grrrr!!! Raking leaves soon.

Hope everyone stays warm and cool!!!
Depending on where you live!!!

This message was edited Nov 2, 2013 2:03 PM

Currently 50 and breezy.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

48 degrees , 11mph Wind ,, that's close pepper23 ..
Is it cloudy and cold feeling pretty fast where you are also ? gray day , cold ,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Dark & 44º.
Very nice today, over 50º.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Oh, by the way Minnesota over Indiana.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Yes and Wisconsin defeated the IU Big Red or Fighting Hoosiers at Volleyball also ..
Can't laugh . my sister or bil might throw something at me ..lol

Always the fan , huh ?

33 degrees for tonight .. about a cold 50 now

Day light saving time is ending.Clocks go back a hour.Yay!!! another hour of sleep!!!
It will start getting dark about 5:30 or 6.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

At least I will be able to find my bathroom at 7 AM!
37º & warming to 50's today, but windy.

Selling eggs yesterday at Mankato.

Thumbnail by CountryGardens

They are calling for a high of 73F.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

We finally got some rain after two weeks of no rain yesterday. Cool front dropped us down to a nice 56° this morning. Should still get up to 75° today, sunny...just beautiful.

Someone forgot to mention the time change to my dog and cats.

LOL, sunkissed. My koi and goldfish were waiting on me, too.

Here's some fall color at the Los Angeles Arboretum. Some people say we have no change of seasons. Those people are not very perceptive. I'd say we have three seasons. We lack a real winter.

Thumbnail by Kelli

Lol!!! It was nice to get the extra hour of sleep.

It is windy here with the highs in the 60's.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Nice calm Sunday , high of 52 degrees .

This weeks garden markers and seeds (posted before ) only hey , trying to be in a good mood with it getting colder ..

If the second pic had been tomato seeds I might of had something going ,,,lol

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Mountain View, HI

No clocks changing in Hawaii so I think we are an hour closer. (No we didn't move the islands)

A couple of heavier trade showers and a nice breeze brought down the bamboo leaves yesterday so I will be raking leaves again this week, in fact once a month all year round.

Next couple of days breezy, nice temps and some showers. Later in the week the tradewinds go away and we get light variable winds for a few days.

We are changing seasons here. During the spring/summer/autumn months our weather comes from the East. During the autumn/winter/spring months we get fronts come down from the North West. The tradewinds come and go during the rainy winter months depending on the storm fronts that come our way.

Tonight will be in the mid-upper 40's.

Got up to around 60 today and sunshine. Will be sunny til Tues when we get dumped on again. As long as it's not snow I don't mind. Need new tires before the snow flies. lol

Fall colors in my yard. In the last pic it's mine and my neighbor behind me. lol.

Elms, maples, sycamore and I think I caught a black walnut too, all mixed up in the first three pics. Last pic is a ninebark maple and I don't know for sure what the bright red bush is in my neighbor's yard.

Oh and the oak tree!!

This message was edited Nov 3, 2013 7:10 PM

Thumbnail by pepper23 Thumbnail by pepper23 Thumbnail by pepper23 Thumbnail by pepper23 Thumbnail by pepper23

Nice pics Pepper!!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Overcast, again, windy, still.
45º
What can I say, it is November!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I dislike the shorter hours of daylight. The leaf colors are beautiful. I hope our mower comes soon to mulch all the leaves that are down. The others get swept under the shrubs for mulch.

Cool here, in the 30s at night, into the 50s during the day. Warmer temps coming. It's always up and down this time of year.

They are calling for a high of 73F. I'm pretty sure yesterday got hotter than the 71F they were calling for. This morning was in the 50s and damp and fallish.

sticks-on-fire also provides fall color.

Thumbnail by Kelli

Yes the shorter hours of daylight does make the even later then what it is.

At lease my son wakes up in a good mood to get ready for school in the mornings, now that he gets the extra hour of sleep.Lol!!!

Not sure why it doesn't post the right time,i posted it at 10:54

This message was edited Nov 4, 2013 11:58 AM

You have to manually adjust your time. Go to your preferences if I remember right and change it there.

Reached 60 today. Saw sun for brief time then clouds took over again and remained cloudy and windy all day.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Peppers ; yesterday is today here
Peppers ' today is our tomorrow here .. ( wonder which way the wind is blowing (duh , lol

Thanks Pepper.

Tonight is in the 50's

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Everything in MN is automatic. Computer time, cell phones, etc.
33º, snow tomorrow ?

Country_Garden my cell phone and TV does do it automatic.Its just the time on the post that doesn't change.My phone is set at the right time.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

My posts show the right time without me doing anything.
Maybe it's the settings that were implemented when Dave was at the helm.

27º earlier, now 30º
Snow predicted for later today.
Yeah, I can shovel!

Mild Santa Ana winds today. They are calling for a high of 79F.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 7:51 AM PST on November 05, 2013
Clear
64 °F / 18 °C
Clear
Humidity: 17%
Dew Point: 18 °F / -8 °C
Wind: 14 mph / 22 km/h / 6.2 m/s from the North
Wind Gust: 22 mph / 35 km/h / 9.8 m/s
Pressure: 30.06 in / 1018 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 1 out of 16
Pollen: 4.30 out of 12

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Nice fall color shots everyone!

Kelli I do think gardeners notice the mild fall coloring our our warmer states, everyone else is oblivious to it, they need to see a forest of it to call it fall color. ☺

Southgal, are you in Louisiana, I can't remember and no city and state listed on your avatar?

Warming back up here, AC back on, windy and mostly sunny. 81° right now.

Fall wildflowers from a hike last week....the orange trees in the background of yellow daisies, are actually dying pines. :(

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Snowing, 32º

56 and raining.

Hi Sunkissed,yeah just two states over from you.I took that stuff off.

This message was edited Nov 5, 2013 11:37 PM

It is 66 now

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.