October Weather - Fall colors, harvest. Tell us.

After the storm and melting snow this greeted my neighbors the day after.

Thumbnail by Thumbnail by Thumbnail by
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It's 55 Degrees here , cold here tonight 40's
Great pic's Everyone ,
blomma;; I'm not ready for it .. !!!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

60 degrees here now and falling. Rained off and on all day.

Snow - no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Today was a perfect fall cool day.Tonight will be in the high 40's.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Low 60s today and partly cloudy. Woke up to low 40s and the heater on. lol. Tomorrow still coolish but it will be back in the 70s after that.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Kelli will be happy soon!

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

40% chance of rain on Wednesday!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

46 degrees, cloudy, rained early this morning
11mph wind
humidity 93% (uh -uh )

43 at 5am today and warmed up to 72.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

We made it to 58 , degrees today
49 right now
Maybe as low as 39 for in the morning
Looking forward to that 70 degrees and partly sunny tomorrow . I'm cold , outside .

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

75F here today (and Canada's hotspot :o)

It was in the high 40's early morning and 78 degrees for the high today.

Another cool night tonight!!!!

Snow is pretty much gone---all 18" of it. Snow sort of flattened my iris and daylily leaves. I had trimmed them down to 5". Cleanup have begun. The town sent out manpower to remove peoples limbs and branches. I did my share with the sedum, smoke tree, and Hibiscus. Snow demolished my Datura plants.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Cool today. Sunny and a little breezy. Low humidity and gorgeous clear blue skies. Very, very nice! :)

Mountain View, HI

that upper level low is slowly approaching the islands from the northwest but has weakened. We are getting frequent light showers gentle easterly winds but very little sun. Temps in low 70s. Low is forecast to strengthen Thursday and move towards the east down the island chain giving us the chance for heavier showers. Being an upper low the tradewinds are still blowing lightly from East under the low bringing in the showers.

73 currently.

Tonight will be in the upper 40's to low 50's.Tomorrow will be in the low 80's.

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

blomma........ Nothing worse than a wet heavy snow while the leaves are still on the trees.

Today was the first day I drove through town. I couldn't believe how so many trees and limbs were laying on lawns. Unbelievable sight. Most trees were planted near houses. Some limbs landed on cars, but I saw none on houses---a blessing!

Most likely, it was due to leaves still on the trees. What people fail to notice when they clean up and think they are done, there are limbs still hanging by the "thread" so to speak. With our strong winds, it would not take much to tear them loose.

A beautiful day today with blue skies and 58 degrees. It is 46 as I write this.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

So where are all the fall pictures???

We've had some good rain from the remnants of tropical storm Karen the last few days, supposed to clear on out today and drier comfortable conditions. High predicted of 84°/low 66°...Yeah Baby!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Warming here. The trees are just beginning to show color. But it will happen quickly once it begins.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

No fall color here yet.
Very windy yesterday so lots of leaves blown off trees.
54º going for mid 70's today

The Virginia creeper is all red but nothing else has turned yet. They're calling for a 70% chance of rain today and a high of 66F. Yay if we get some rain.

There are some trees that have turned color here.All the trees are still mostly green.

Leaves starting to turn but still slow going. Mid 70s and sunshine today.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Same as pepper ;above

No rain. Not a drop.

Kelli,i hope you get some rain soon.It is still trying to dry up around here,from all the rain we had.

It is 44F this morning, which is about 12 degrees lower than what has been typical. They're calling for a high of 70F.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Seems it never rains in southern California
Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before
It never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya?
It pours, man, it pours

I remember that song being popular when I was growing up in Sunnymead, CA.

66° this morning...NICE. Sunny and will warm to mid 80's, no rain for a change.

Mountain View, HI

the upper level low was a non event. A dry layer of air wedged itself between the upper low and the incoming trade showers and prevented the showers from developing into thunderstorms. Looks like we are in for a couple of days of light SE winds with the possibility of some showers. Nice and quiet right now.

75 and sunny today. Had a nice breeze too which pretty much made it perfect.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Same as pepper. Very nice day!

NE, SD(Zone 4b)

Fall has arrived but still very nice. No frost yet.

Thumbnail by rockette Thumbnail by rockette Thumbnail by rockette
NE, SD(Zone 4b)

Don't know why but pics are upside.....

Noticed a couple trees starting to turn color. I was in the car and couldn't tell what kind they were but I thiink one was a tulip tree.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Nice yesterday here , now it was ,,

rockette ' not to be concerned The whole planet and weather is Topsy Turvy these days ..

46F this morning. Cold enough to see my breath. They are calling for a high of 79F.

Virginia creeper in the 'jungle'.

Thumbnail by Kelli

Well it started off a cool morning.Then by noon,it felt like a hot summer day.This weather is wacky.It is suppost to be fall and it fells like summer.The wasp and mosquitos are still out.

WHAt'S THE DEAL!!!!!

This message was edited Oct 11, 2013 6:06 PM

74 here with a brsik wind. Feels like early summer still. But as long as it stays in the 70s and doesn't reach 80s I'm not complaining too much.

Old man Whiskers coming to see what's up.

Thumbnail by pepper23

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.