June Weather - Is it really Summer ?

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Cooling with temps dropping into the 80s for the weekend and most of the coming week. :)

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 100F or 104F, depending on what forecast you look at.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

65 this morning , 72 currently .
It's still raining !

Update to this , thermometer says 58 another says 62 ,, as far as degrees ..
This is Summer ? Cold day this time . last year at this time ,, nearly 104 degrees near record...
Oh well ...

This message was edited Jun 29, 2013 3:30 PM

Thumbnail by juhur7

105F here at the house

I am ready for(((( WINTER))))

Me, too

I think a lot of us is ready for it.This heat is hell!!!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I feel for you all ...but .... disagree ,disagree.. disagree , no way ,,, uh ..uh ,. no winter allowed as yet ...lol

Lol!!! You need some of our heat then...

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I'll take it ....^_^

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

You all can keep that heat. lol. I'm loving this cooler summer!! RIght now it's cooling down nicely with the cool (and windy) front moving through. Its about 78 and feels oh so good!! lol

If their was away,i would send it your way.

I mentioned wind. I should say the wind is wicked right now. Very, very wicked.

Lol!! Pepper28,you are a tease.I want some cold weather!!

LOL. It's raining now though it will end here pretty quickly. Just scattered showers as front works its way thru area. We will not get over 88 at all this next week. Gonna be soooo nice!!

You can keep the wicked wind.I just want it to be cooler...

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Very nice day here. A rain shower this morning, maybe 1/10".
High around 75º.

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm in Socal at the moment and the forecast for tomorrow in Northridge is 109* and they think it's hot in Tx lol

Lol Pepper!!! their you go again with your teasing about how nice your weather is going to be...Lol!!!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

It hit 100 here today according to the news. It was 93 at 10:20 when they gave the weather. It is supposed to cool down by Wed.....93 I think they said. Rain Thurs and Friday...... No plans for the 4th so that's OK with me. We sure need the rain!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I hope you do get rain. It has been beautiful weather here. Low 80s, sunny, clear, some breezes, occasional winds. Same predicted for today ... and tomorrow.

Happy Sunday.

They're calling for 110F.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Cool here today, only 65º @ 10 AM.
Hazy sun.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Well our coolness is heading down South :'( today looks to be the last of it. It was so nice and cool inside the house this am (like we had A/C).

At the weather site, that I belong to, the Texans are shorting their keyboards with drool over the strong possibility the coolness (and rain) might make it down to them. A fellow in Chicago however called it garbage Canadian weather *snort* (he likes to par broil come summer). I reminded him the devastating flooding we just got was from a system that came up from Montana.

Moose Jaw, SK
Current Weather 14:05 CST
A few clouds

73°F

A few clouds

Feels Like : 79
Wind : NE 6 m/h

Humidity : 51%
Pressure : 1024 mb
Visibility : 7 miles

Sunrise : 4:54
Sunset : 21:16
Ceiling : unlimited

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Okay for the last day of June 76 and raining , again .. everyday for two weeks , expected everyday for the next ten days ,, i like rain .. only that or this , is a lot of rainy weather

It clouded up so it "only" got up to 102F. Currently 92F around 3PM.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Unfortunately we will be in the 90's very soon (with feels like around 99F). I'm going to die (or wish I was).

We are also under severe weather watch (again).

It was hot,hot today in the high 90's.I stayed in the A/C and cleaned house.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Today 75°F
T-storms
70% chance of precipitation

Tonight 59°F
Chance of T-storms
40% chance of precipitation

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Just shoot me!!!

There is a reason I have never visited the United States in the summer....I have too much anti-freeze in me.

Even the sun basking human lizards here are holding up the white flag.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

64 most of the day with rain , cloudy 67 now , storms trying to .. once again .

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

It's raining here. Cool. Unusual temps for this time of year.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

81º Not sure if it is the high for today. Sunshine all day. Things are growing nicely.
Picked 30 pints of strawberries, 5 gallon pail of summer squash + zucchini & a big bunch of cucumbers. We will have fun selling them tomorrow!

Their for awhile it was cloudy with a breeze,until that blasting sun came out and it got hot again.I knew it was to good to be true!!!

Our high was around 82 today with strong breezes until early evening. Humidity is very low and I've not heard one single complaint about the weather here. lol

Rub it in Pepper,about how nice your weather is..LOL!!

LOL!! I'm a day late since internet went down but I'll be rubbing it in ALL week!! LOL.

LOL Pepper!!! I hear ya..

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

It is and has been raining for a couple weeks way down here, and already is again this morning, just soggy! My garden looks like a tropical forest and the skeeters add to the tropical feel. High 85, humidity is 96%.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Another beautiful day. No wind, 74º going for 80+.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.