Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Dany's #4, thank you Dany

Thumbnail by patootie
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the new thread!

Gautier, MS

Love your blooms Jackie.

Here's what bloomed for me today.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Love all your blooms this morning Helena. The star shaped bloom is very nice and Danys #7 looking like the mutant is
very pretty. Is your # 3 bloom from my Plum Purple Velvet sds or something else? Nice Lav and I like
the purple bloom too, some beauties you're getting. :-)

From Karen/Blue Plum Gray Smoke, nice bloom thanks Karen.
Tony's #1 bloom
Daylily
Soft pink waterlily

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

love love love the morning glorys. Last Year and all years past I already had vines growing with blooms. Not this year.

Deb, no wonder with this horrible winter we had. I hope you get some blooms soon. The ones I have blooming
I started early in my bathroom under lites. Eat up with bugs cause the bugs found them early on. Now it looks like a
couple of them are going to croak. I have 50 more going so I cant worry about them. Too much going on here. :-)

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Great blooms!
I've moved all mine outside and of course we are now having a cold spell. Not as cold as some others but chilly for May. Only in the 60s today and tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have blooms by next month.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie, very nice gray and pink bloom. Love your daylily and waterlily. Glad you have more vines growing. Hope it warms up for you guys.
It's a little too warm here.

A purple blizzard with BMN
Watercolor
Fusi x chocolate?
Dany's, wrong color but it's has a deep purple blue color that my camera can't capture. I love this bloom. Thanks Dany.
White with pink center.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful blooms! Love that watercolor!

Crazy about your Purple Blizzard and BM.
The Purple Blizzard and the Watercolor are 2 of the prettiest MG's I've ever seen.
I like the others too.

Quote from patootie :
Crazy about your Purple Blizzard and BM.
The Purple Blizzard and the Watercolor are 2 of the prettiest MG's I've ever seen.
I like the others too.

me too! I had some of ronnies i purps blooming downstairs

Oops, I forgot to mention I also feel that way about Blue Marble Not, my favorite for the last 2 yrs. :-)

Gautier, MS

Thank you ladies. Some of my old seeds have made me a few surprises like that purple blizzard. Some are from my purple mixes or blue mixes.

A few repeats for today.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

The Blue on Blue Star is a beauty Helena. Like your Blue Tie Dye too.

Lovely Indica today, worth 2 pics

Impatiens

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Beautiful blooms ladies! Love those surprise blooms!

Gautier, MS

Thank you Jackie and Linda. Love your pretty Indica and Impatiens.

I missed a bloom this morning from Dany's #10 mix. It appears a bug like it a bit too but I really like.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Lovely blooms all Helena. The bloom from Dany's #10 is really pretty.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. Dany's #10 bloomed again this morning.

Debra's red and white edge had a nice bloom, I wonder if it's Kohkan?

Those are all beautiful Helena. I think Debs red and white looks a lot like Kohkan too.
We don't see it as much but it is a beauty and needs to be more widely grown. Yours is very pretty.
Xiongs needs to be grown more too.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie, I like Debs bloom a lot, I checked out pics in plantfiles and it looks a lot like Kohkan.

Here's a few blooms from today.

Beautiful blooms Helena. Love Danys # 10 and the gorgeous blue bloom next to it.

Dany's K0269 a few days go

Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie, I love that bloom too. I found my ip. indica I started from seed and planted in the ground and gave it a trellis to climb on. It was growing slowly but nicely. Maybe now it will take off.

Your K0269 has a nice dark rich color.

Thanks Helena, so glad you found your indica. I can't remember if its a perennial but if it is, would account
for its slow start.

such pretty blooms to end the day.. Jackie can you please post a picture of your pandy right now? I think I have one up vining..

Gautier, MS

Thanks Debra, my indica looks happy since it's in the ground. The roots had filled the cup so it was ready to be put in the ground. I'm pretty sure it's a perennial.

Here's a pic of my tie dye, purple instead of blue.
Second pic is a deep velvety purple not blue.
Watercolor
Sunsmiles violet
#7, I think

Love all those colors! Very nice!

Beautiful Helena. Enjoying your pics very much. Crazy about your Tie Dye and Watercolor

Debra, went out to get pics of pandy and check on a few of your other seedlings I have up.
Loves Lies Bleeding, Nicandra and Datura to name a few.

Dany's #4, don't know why its it so blury.
Indica
Pandy, large plant on the fence and still growing and spreading. A baby pandy, they're
coming up everywhere.
Multifeda

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Gorgeous Blooms, Helena. Thanks, Jackie I am so kacited, I am pretty sure that is what I have YAY!

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda, Jackie and Debra.

Pretty blooms Jackie. My pandy looks like yours and coming out everywhere too.

I should name this pink spinwheel.
Dany's #8
Karen's speckled trilobe
purple plum
Watercolor

This message was edited May 29, 2013 8:06 AM

Oh my gosh Helena, those are gorgeous. Karens speckled Tri-Lobed is a beauty.

Tony's Pink Tie Dye hybrid, my 2nd vine of this to bloom. Its lovely too Tony, thank you.
Both pics from Tony's #2 vine

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Lovely blooms today, Love the name pink spin wheel!

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.

Your blooms from Tony are pretty, I love that pink color.

BMN
Purple specks
Linght tie dye
From my blue swirl seed
Pink Porcelain

Those ar beautiful blooms, but I really like that Linght tie dye.

Helen, absolutely beautiful blooms this morning. The light Blue Tie Dye is my favorite too.:-)
I've started 1 or 2 sds of BTD but it's anyone's guess as to what they will make. Most of them last yr made Purple Tie
Dye blooms.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie. My other BTD also made purple blooms instead of blue. That light btd turned to be very nice.

Rained lightly as I was about to take pictures. Sorry for the repeats, some of the vines are taking a break.

Linda, are your vines close to blooming yet? Looking forward to your pictures and Debra's.

Hope you get more blooms too Jackie.

Not yet, they seem to be growing really slow? I hope they will bloom soon!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Oh I just love the light tie dye!

Beautiful blooms Helena. I love bloom #3, very pretty and the 4th bloom too.
Of course I love the Lite Blue Tie Dye and the
beautiful blue of the 2nd bloom.
Helena, some of my vines look awful but I'm happy with the ones coming up in my newly cleared fence area. Storms
went thru last nite hammering my baby mg's to the ground so they're covered with mud this am. Gonna try and
wash them off with my hand sprayer.

Indica
Juanulloa

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Quote from taters55 :
Those ar beautiful blooms, but I really like that Linght tie dye.

ME TOO!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.