May Weather - Snow Again

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

LOL !!! ^_^

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Rain last night and sunshine most of today. Tornadoes already been reported out in Kansas again but the storms are supposed to weaken some before hitting us here in MO. Still pretty humid and temps reached low 80s.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Near 90 and sunny for today , high humidity again tonight with temps around 70 ,,
Today;s peony pic ..

Thumbnail by juhur7
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They're calling for a high of 92F, which is a tad bit unseasonably hot I think.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

86 F degrees wind 13 -17 SSW
Humidity on video is saying 49% but,, it is humid enough to see your breath ,.. they are wrong I assure you ..
As I type this it changed to 62% humidity ,, yeah ,yeah . well whatever right?

Anyway it is hot, windy, and humid .. sprinkles a few ..

Thumbnail by juhur7
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They were calling for 92F today. I'd say it got there.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Moose Jaw, SK
Current Weather 18:25 CST
Overcast

17°C

Overcast

Feels Like : 16
Wind : NE 31 km/h
Wind gusts : 41 km/h

Humidity : 54%
Pressure : 100.8 kPa
Visibility : 16 km

Sunrise : 4:57
Sunset : 21:02
Ceiling : 8700 ft

The much needed rain is finally heading this way.....North Dakota (etc) has hogged the moisture up til now.

We're hogging some of the rain here too!! Alot actually. lol. Rained overnight, small break, rained again til this evening then quit til sometime tonight and it will start again. Temps reached high 60s which helped eliminate our tornado threat.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

73 /68 Rain all day today ,, rain all day tomorrow

Wet , muddy , mucky , puddles ,pools . of a messy ... up to 3 inches today of rain , 5 forecast for tomorrow ,,
INDEED IT IS RAINING !!
Wind 11mph
Humidity 94%

I cannot complain about the rain , We are(or were) a about 2in low for the month of May ,, average is about 7 in , (made us nearer 4inches low here)
Only it would be nice if it all did not come in one 24 hour time period (blub, gurgle , blub ) ll

This message was edited May 31, 2013 3:21 PM

Try having it come like that everyday for a week. lol

We got some major storms again this morning. Lots of major flooding and the gravel roads around me are in pretty bad shape. Slow driving on them. Sun came out this afternoon finally and meteorligists tried to convince us storms were done for the day. Instead the atmosphere heated up, storms formed south and east of here and at one point had tornadic activity southwest of here. Now it is southeast of here if it's still going.

Olkahoma City area is getting hit with tornadoes like crazy right now. I hope everyone who is in the way is in a safe spot!!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

New thread for June. See you there.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1315691/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.