CLOSED: ♥♥♥♥♥ BE A VALENTINE ♥♥♥

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Lets Be VALENTINES

SHARE a NICE VALENTINE CARD , At Lease 4-5 PKS of REDS Or PINKS ,White , Purple SEEDS
Your seeds Must be marked as NAME , zone, Height, (A) Or (P) & Sent in a Bubble envy ,

you can send what you want Bulbs & Seend if you have but Mostly Card & Seeds are Required for this :)))

MAIL OUT DATE IS BY ♥♥♥♥ MONDAY FEB 11 TH So they can be received by Valentines Day

if you think you can make the deadline :))) Please come Join us .
& Please share a Pic of your card & Seeds :))

Forgot to add You Might want to add if if you like annuals, perennial, odd , tall or short .
for some only have small garden space so please specify for your partner unless you have a seed list somewhere please post it .

This message was edited Jan 31, 2013 12:52 PM

Thumbnail by deejay9

DEEJAY9---2 ----- SUN --SHADE--(A) OR (P)
SBISH5-----2--HAVE----SUN --SHADE --(A) OR (P)
TATER55---2--HAVE---FULL SUN (A) OR(P)
GOLDHILLAL
MUD_ELF----2--HAVE
BETTYPAUSE---HAVE-- SUN OR SHADE (A) OR (P)
GAGIRL1066
FOTV----2------HAVE----FULL SUN (A) OR (P)
GOOBER---1---HAVE---
ROSE318--2-- ---SUN OR SHADE (A) OR (P)
*********************************************************************************************
RECEIVED FROM
DEEJAY9--
SBISH5-- TATERS55--MUD_ELF
TATER55----SBISH ----GOLDHILLAL
GOLDHILLAL----TATERS55----SBISH5
MUD_ELF----GOLDHILLAL---
BETTYPAUSE--
GAGIRL1066
FOTV---
GOOBER---
ROSE318--FOTV & DEEJAY9

This message was edited Feb 13, 2013 6:54 AM

This message was edited Feb 15, 2013 9:18 AM

Saginaw, MI

Hey, hey there Susie!!! I'll be in !!

ANYONE ELSE out there besides me and you?????

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

ME!!!! add my name Susie! I can do this one!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Add me in!

Please add me too!!!!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Add me in as well...we without hubbies and boys friends need a little cheering up on such a day!

Blackshear, GA

Me too!! Sounds like fun! Hi Betty....haven't seen you post in awhile, but I know you do. Always love looking at your crafts! You are one talented lady!

Saginaw, MI

Well looks like we are gathering quite the crowd here!!!! YEAH!!!! Should be fun!!!

WOW I Guess so I Really wondered if anyone would want to being so close to mailing This was just a last minute thought this morning :) THANK YOU FOR JOINING US
painting rocks with zoey today but i will check back later after she goes home :)

& Betty is right it is nice for us who has No one else in our Live :) this is a nice way to enjoy the special day :)

SBISH5
TATER55
GOLDHILLAL
MUD_ELF
BETTYPAUSE
GAGIRL1066

Forgot to add You Might want to add if if you like annuals, perennial, odd , tall or short .
for some only have small garden space so please specify for your partner unless you have a seed list somewhere please post it .

Any type of seeds, just make sure they are for full sun! No shade here.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey everyone. Thank you, Susie, for doing this. Most of you know my main gardens are full sun and have a very small partially shaded garden.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Shade and sunshine areas n my gardens..because of border restrictions, seeds will do!

YW Fruity this will be a fun Quicky Valentine Would Anyone like to do two Secret Valentines :))) ?

DEEJAY9
SBISH5
TATER55
GOLDHILLAL
MUD_ELF
BETTYPAUSE
GAGIRL1066
FOTV

Sure, I can do two? But will go with the majority.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Sun or shade, annual , or perennial

Ditto what LK said.

Betty, I'm so glad you're able to participate. I did receive Canna rhizomes from Canada for a trade and they were marked as 'roots'. It's a wonder they made it across your border. That was years ago and am sure regulations have tightened since then.

I think I can do 2 also.

Is it ok for Goober_fairy to join in ??? She was asking for seeds this past week. She would only be able to send one.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Add me please, unless it throw your list off.

I can use sun and shade. Would like any type plants.

Fort Myers, FL

Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd say hello -- I really enjoyed the two holiday exchanges I was involved in this year. I won't have time in the next couple months, but will be back when I can! Meanwhile, I like seeing what else is going on :)
Emily

Saginaw, MI

Two is fine with me!!

Happy FEBRUARY ☺

THIS IS A GREAT GROUP wow I really didn't think we would get more the 5-6 Players so I Guess I Know who are My great VALENTINES :)))

Kris: Goober is always welcome all i'm asking is that EVERYONE Start working on their cards Now & Finding their special seeds they want to share Ready to go out By the 11th

Emily Hope you will still watch us Join our Chat anytime . I

Welcome Rose nise to have ya :)

SUNDAY LAST DAY TO SIGN UP SO TELL YOUR OTHER FRIENDS.
back later today

I Will Need address Please THANK YOU

DEEJAY9---2
SBISH5-----2--HAVE
TATER55---2
GOLDHILLAL
MUD_ELF----2
BETTYPAUSE
GAGIRL1066
FOTV----2------HAVE
GOOBER---1
ROSE318

Victoria Harbour, ON

You can add me for 2 packages as well

Saginaw, MI

Sun, shade, annual , or perennial!! No marigolds please (have a TON of them from ones my son grew last year) I know they don't fall into the colors specified but threw that out there just in case!! THANKS

Goober says she wants full sun, pink, red, and purple. She is going to re-plant her mailbox garden so climbing plant seeds would be nice. I think perennial would be ok, I forgot to ask her about that one.

I will make sure she gets on tonight to see if she has any other wishes.

Already have my cards. Just need to get the seeds!!!!

Is it ok for me to buy seeds to send??? I actually don't have any seeds here right now other than vegi seeds!!

AMAZON Has some Great seed sales Cheap By Seedville, or myseedco, & many more & they have fast shipment . if you order now :)

Will look now!!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Susie.
You can add 2 for me also .
I am full sun ,or partial shade .

This message was edited Feb 1, 2013 7:49 PM

NEED JUST A COUPLE ADDRESSES PLEASE ?

very snowy here this morning Good Day to play in the seeds so will be back later today.

I have to put some plants in the ground today. Also found lots of daffs coming up. I did not plant these so they are free bonus to the purchase of this land.

We have an appointment at 2 o'clock on Monday!!!!! It is to pay off the land here in Goodwater. We are very, very happy to get this done. Now to get the property in Smith Station. That will be next February.

I have my cards. Waiting for seeds to get here and we are in business!!!! Well I guess I need my names,,,LOL

That's great news, Kris! Been a long time coming and know you're ultra excited.

Looking forward to two names when you're ready, Susie. My seeds and cards are at the ready. Thought the other day Pampas grass seeds were flying in the air. Turned out it spit snow most of the day.

It has snowed here on & Off for the last 3-4 days but only about 4" here or less I have to go into town tomorrow One of my class mates Mother passed away yesterday not sure of the cause yet & I just saw her this last week out at wal-mart & As usual she was spry as ever at 83 so it is a shock to all of us .

well going to set back & Watch Grown up movies as soon as Zoeys Parents come get her :))
ya all have a great weekend .

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Spry and then GONE is the way most of us would choose. It is so hard to lose a loved one, ANYWAY they go.

Sorry to hear that Susie. Sending prayers for the family.

GM All & TY She was the Last of our Mothers to pass So she will be missed.
psychw2 Would you like to Join us ??? PLMK

Well Today is last day to SIGN UP BY NOON PLEASE Off to play back later

DEEJAY9---2
SBISH5-----2--HAVE
TATER55---2--HAVE
GOLDHILLAL ----ADDRESS PLEASE
MUD_ELF----2--HAVE
BETTYPAUSE HAVE
GAGIRL1066 --ADDRESS PLEASE
FOTV----2------HAVE
GOOBER---1 --HAVE
ROSE318--2---ADDRESS PLEASE

Smiths, AL

ummm........ oh yes i would like some fire and ice hostais please

love
goober fairy

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Nope, just watching. I'm in the middle of a remodeling project and I rarely plant from seed. Just an interested observer but I REALLY appreciate the invite.

Goober this is for seeds Only But You Might get lucky for hosta seeds This is mostly just RED< PINK Flower seeds With VALENTINE Colors or to do with LOVE SEEDS :) HEHE.

would you ladies like one or 2 trade hope to hear from you by 3pm today :))) if you will .

GOLDHILLAL ----ADDRESS PLEASE

GAGIRL1066 --ADDRESS PLEASE

Nice to have you visit pat we do have fun in these swaps .

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.