CLOSED: ♥♥♥♥♥ BE A VALENTINE ♥♥♥

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Good morning everyone. My condolences to all who knew and loved your friend's mother, Susie. It sounds like she lived a long happy life.

Goober, your Nana gave me a Fire and Ice plant a few years ago. I ought to be able to send a division to you later on, hon.
Kris are you holding out on her...lol

Pat, well then, you'll have to join us one of these months when we swap plants.

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Love to, thanks FofV.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Pat our Spring Plant Swap Starts In APRIL So Please keep watch :) Love to have ya Join Us
In fact I Have that Fragrant Virgin's Bower Clematis flammula that your looking for it is Huge if i find new shoots i will be happy to share :) .

Oh Susie that would AWESOME! thanks!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

My address is in the address exchange. That is why I did not post it. I will d-mail you, tho

Ok I Have sent your partners Names out I'm going over to play cards tonight Will try to check back later when I Get home . I Hope I have everyone if you did not get your names let me know .
susie

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I got my names! Thanks Susie.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Have mine as well!

Saginaw, MI

Got mine also! Need to pick up one more thing for both of them and then they will get sent out! Thanks!!

Got my names. I will be sending them next week!!

Thanks for my two names as well, Susie. Excited to check their wants! Have fun playing cards. A bunch of us neighbors used to get together during the Winter to play Knock Rummy, ante up was $0.25 a hand. Don't know why we don't do that anymore. Those were fun times and we always had an array of snacks.

Smiths, AL

lol fruity and thank you alot girls i feel welcome here ;)

Goober. Did you get your name. Remember to keep you buddy name a secret!!!

Blackshear, GA

I'm in the address exchange too, but will dmail it to you Suze.

GM To All I Hope to get mine out today or tomorrow we have more Snow falling today so not sure if I will get out :) but going to try :)

so off to finish them up & Out To feed & water Molly Back later for more chat :))

I have a full day today. Ralph is off,, and cooking horrible smelling breakfast for himself. Goodness,, I hate the smell of fried food in the morning.
Any way, we need to go to HD, get some dirt to put my lilies and iris in the ground. Also have our deal at the lawyers at 2 pm. Plant my hosts in the fern gully. Then off to dinner at Gwens house to celebrate me owning my first piece of land of my very own. Not even Ralph name is on this land,, mine, mine,mine,,,lol.

"Mine, Mine, mine..." LOL... ya, our place is in my name. I had the job and my husband's credit was NOT good when we first got married.

I have never owned anything really. So Ralph decided to put this in my name only. He said that I will never have to depend on anyone again for a place to live. I really really really love this man.

Congrats on getting the land paid off Kris!

Kris, what does this mean? Plant my hosts in the fern gully???

I have a fern gully...LOL. it is a huge dip in the ground behind my house and in the woods covered in ferns. We are going to clear out all the sticker vines and plant the hostas in and around the rocks and ferns. This is the most awesome spot in my yard.

Oh, that sounds so nice! Bet they will do good there!

Love to see BEFORE & AFTER PIC :)) Kris

Congrats on having your very own piece of Earth, Kris!

My two Valentine packages were mailed today.

Saginaw, MI

Hello all, mailed out my two valentine pkgs. today. One supposed to be delivered thursday and the other one friday. Whose mailboxes will have a valentine in them???? Guess we'll just have to wait and see!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Doing the happy dance with you Kris..congratulations..nice to see you on a high!

Smiths, AL

Dont worry nana i wont tell any one not even you lol love you and nana got a new phone lol love you all girls bye have church tommorow lol bye

Still waiting for my seeds,, however I know they are on their way so I am good!

I am going to be very busy for the next few weeks. I will start a thread and post pics. That is all I can say for now..

GM Sounds as we will be seeing hearts by the weekend :)))) sun is out today so hope some of this snow melts . gotta go ya all have a great day

Smiths, AL

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((NANA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) got my seeds hehehehehe call me lol guys i love them

Wow, Goober, you already received your Valentine?

Smiths, AL

yah but no card :/ hmmmmmmmmmmmm makes me wonder

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I am mailing out one tomorrow. I need to get padded envelopes.

Smiths, AL

frutie im confused

Goober, you must have received seeds from another thread or request. Other than seeds, everyone here is supposed to include a card.

I recycle padded envelopes when I can, Patti, and am getting low too. They used to be packaged 5 for a buck at the $ store, not anymore and have gone up like everything else. Sometimes I've made my own using bubble wrap lined in a kraft brown envelope with a clasp.

Goober got seeds from the newbie peep I think. They came from Florida, I forgot the name. Belle something. Will find out when I go there next week.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Home for a few days, mother nature at her best..

Sorry swap buddies, might be a few days late!

Mine went out today.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I received a beautiful,handmade valentine card from Susan aka FOTV. She also received a wonderful variey of seeds like borge, japanese moring glory,redubeckia cherry brandy,autumn beauty sun flower , penstemon redhuskers , agastache,napata cataria catnip. penstemon violet dusk,salvia bonfire, collinsia heterophylla chinese houses, white ballon flower, cosmos. She also surprised me with plants tags,and pair Atlas nitrile gloves. I have been looking for a good pair of work gloves for years ,and now I have them. They are so comfortable. Thank you Susan for the beautiful handmade card you sent,and also for wonderful variety of seeds . Thank you also for the plants tags which I can really use, and for the great work gloves. I feel truly blessed.
Thank you.
Patti
PS: I will post pictures tomorrow. ;O)

sound Like a great cards & Seeds can hardly wait to see :) what your Sweet Valentine sent .
Going to be offline most of the day not sure what time i will get back so you all have a great day be back when i can .

My seeds are in. Got to get down to Goober's house so we can get everything together to mail ours out.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.