CLOSED: ♥♥♥♥♥ BE A VALENTINE ♥♥♥

Smiths, AL

hey girls how is every one i dont now if im going to the round up this time sorry :(((( i dont now but i will let yall now as soon as i do. ok so i have a valintime yay i hope all of yall have one and did every one get there seeds let fruity now lol time to hit the haysack love yall night

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Here is the picture of Susan/ aka FOTV things she sent me. I posted earlier,but I couldn't post the pictures at the time.
I received a beautiful,handmade valentine card from Susan aka FOTV. She also received a wonderful variey of seeds like borge, japanese moring glory,redubeckia cherry brandy,autumn beauty sun flower , penstemon redhuskers , agastache,napata cataria catnip. penstemon violet dusk,salvia bonfire, collinsia heterophylla chinese houses, white ballon flower, cosmos. She also surprised me with plants tags,and pair Atlas nitrile gloves. I have been looking for a good pair of work gloves for years ,and now I have them. They are so comfortable. Thank you Susan for the beautiful handmade card you sent,and also for wonderful variety of seeds . Thank you also for the plants tags which I can really use, and for the great work gloves. I feel truly blessed.
Thank you.
Patti

Thumbnail by rose318
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Your going to love those gloves!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I already do . They are so comfortable.

I kept wondering why everyone likes the nitrile gloves. Thought I would love to have some. Then I saw the picture and laughed my fanny off. I have been using gloves like that for years working with my stained glass...LOL. Now I will use them in the garden. Why did I never think of that....

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Patti, I'm glad they fit. I throw mine in the washing machine, then let air dry.

Each type of Atlas glove has a style number denoting whether they're for moderate to heavy-duty use. These are #370 for fairly light use and almost feel like a second skin.

Cutlerville, MI

Hi everyone!
Sorry I missed this one! I hope everyone is well!~ I can't wait for Spring! We here in West Michigan have been SNOWED on WAYYYYY too much! Have a wonderful day everyone!
Alicia

Victoria Harbour, ON

Well everyone, tomorrow is Valentines Day....wiping a tear..my 2 pals will have to wait a few more days.
Today is my first day back to work after being ill with the flu and really I should have taken an extra day or 2.

Takes forever for mailings to get to USA re customs soooo I've made arrangements providing we dont get hit with a blizzard to go to Buffalo and mail the parcels out..your post office is so quick with deliveries, you should have it by early week.

Again my apologies...parcels are packed, think you will like so please accept apology knowing things were beyond my control..usually pretty good at getting swaps out by deadline

No worries Betty, you just need to take care of yourself. Hope your feeling better soon!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Not a problem Betty You Should be receiving yours within the week or next I have been told they were sent last week so keep watch , & Get well soon .

Sun Shiny today ATLAS not sure for how long :)

I Just added a new swap come check us out

EASTER PARADE OR ST PATTY'S
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1298190/

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1298190/

There is an Easter swap open, come and check it out please?

I hope my second one arrives tomorrow. The post office was out of priority small boxes and would not let me use a flat rate envelope..sigh... So mine is on its way just slowly.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Thanking you all for your understanding!

Betty, you just get yourself well..

Then hopefully you can make a trip to Alabama one day and we can finally meet.

My nose hurts, I dropped a box of books on a folly and it flew coward and knocked me flying. Took forever to find my glasses in the mud...

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Kris, I guess they don't call you Mud_Elf for nothing.
I misunderstood. I thought you stepped on the dolly, but it was the books extracting revenge!
I am just glad you were not hurt worse.

Yup. And phone is typing stupid again.. I want to take a nap. But too scared too..

Guess I will read a book for a while. That is until I cannot stand it any more and pack up more of the cabin...

Smiths, AL

Nana why are you scared to sleep and girls love yall wont be on tommrow got to be places buti do hope every lady has an ok day tommrow love yall n fruite how are you have you got your seeds lol i did see yallwhen i van love yall espilly you nana

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Evening everyone!

Send me snow, Alicia. Good to see ya.

Betty, on one of your excursions South, if you whiz down I-81 and you're in my neck of the woods near Roanoke, I'd love to meet you. How does breakfast or lunch at Cracker Barrel sound...lol

Elfie, you do too much and now you're paying the price. What's up with your PO, unless they were trying to save you a few bucks.

Goober, you're too cute.

May not be able to check in til late tomorrow since hub's has an early appt so will take the opportunity now to wish all of you a Happy ♥♥♥'s Day! Let your hearts be light.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Happy Valentines Day everyone...know you are all special and wether or not you know it, you are someone's special valentine...

Saginaw, MI

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL MY DAVES GARDEN FRIENDS!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Betty, I am using the table linens and the tu;ip catch pot you sent last year. I think of your kindness often.

Happy Valentine's, all!

Happy Valentine's everyone!

Thumbnail by taters55

GM & HAPPY ♥♥♥'s DAY To all Betty is right someone SPECIAL is thinking of you today as everyday .

Betty your closer to me are you not ?? I Know I Missed the chance to meet with you all when you came to christmas town Frankinmuth Sorry . but if you get to mich again call me :)

well I Wish you all a very special day I'm going to be Playing with My EASTER BASKET
hope you might come join us :)

Happy Valentines day!!!

Just leaving the house for a fun day with Crystal!

ENJOY HOPE ONE OF YOU HAVE A CAMERA

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

O yes. If we can remember to use it!

please try I what to see your goodies :)))))

Smiths, AL

I got a rose yay but then my cat got to it :(( lol im soo sick , and i got a box today love it thank you sooooooooooo much paula stwert. And i love every thing i have thax soooooo much

Smiths, AL

Love this pic

Thumbnail by Goober_Fairy

hey goober sorry your not feeling well but when you can will you let us see what you received from Paula
Please type of seeds & the card :) get well .

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Kris brought my Valentine seed exchange today. Wow! What a haul!
So many seeds I can't name them all. She brought along her whole seed inventory and shared everything with me.
She also gave me a lovely sweet card AND some great pink garden gloves.
I gotta get busy planting!!!

Thumbnail by goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

AND Kris and I had a wonderful day that almost turned into a marathon, fortunately it was getting along toward night and we had to stop shopping, before we both fell over from exhaustion. In this photo, Kris is presiding over her overflowing cart at Lowe's where we both shopped the clearance racks. Some of the plants were her Valentine seeds from me. She grows 'em fast, didn't even wait to get home!

I wonder if the people at Lowe's get special training in Plant Murder. But we rescued a few!

The second photo is the two of us refueling at Olive Garden.

Thumbnail by goldhillal Thumbnail by goldhillal
Smiths, AL

I am felling a little better and i will post when nana is awake sjhe stayed over this weekend lol

Saginaw, MI

Hello everyone, I received a wonderful surprise yesterday in the mail! And right on Valentines Day! Perfect timing Elfie!! A beautiful card!
Elfie sent MANY wonderful pkgs. of seeds which I cannot wait to get started!!
A great pair of pink garden gloves!
A very cute, whimsical pair of holiday socks(love my goofy holiday socks!).
And a great book containing "heartfelt sentiments".
So much fun to received surprises in the mail!! THANK YOU so much Elfie--love everything!!

Here is one of the "sentiments" out of the book Elfie sent me--

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love."

Thumbnail by sbish5 Thumbnail by sbish5

I am up! I fell asleep at 9pm, and slept straight through. I had a blast yesterday. Is it not stange how fast those seeds grew at Lowes? What Crystal did not tell you is al those plants came up to only $26.00 including tax.

So glad my packages arrived on Valentines day. How cool was that? I had so much fun with this swap. I have to start getting ready for next year,, sure hope Susie does another.

Blackshear, GA

Yay, Goober,,glad you got it on Valentines day! I hope you had a wonderful day and enjoy all I included. Hope you are feeling better. I should have taken a picture of everything and I could have posted for Goober. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I included the lilies and seed I bought you....did I? I was so intent on getting the other things in there and then all that happened with my son. I knew I had to mail it, and didn't double check everything. I'll go look and see, if not I'll send them in the next day or so.

Blackshear, GA

Kris, looks like you got a great haul. I did too, went the other day and my 'friend' there told me I should ask for the cart deal. They had tons of pansies in trays and containers and a few other things. Making room for all the new stuff coming in. So I asked, and she said yes...cart for $20.00. I got 3 flats of pansies, 4 planted containers of pansies, 2 anthuriums, a flat of dusty miller, 4 gal pots of dianthus, two planted cont. of kale and snapdragons, and a few others....total was over 200.00. Then as I was checking out with that, she showed me a cart they had with the little garden kits, for kids. There was a pizza kit - it had oregano, basil, cilantro, and tomato seeds plus the container to grow it in. There was 6 different boxes of kits and 10 to 25 kits in each box, then there was 5 bags of wildflower seeds, 8 pails of herbs, and some pickling spice and a couple of other things. They had $25. for the whole cart, but I asked her if she would take $20.00 and she said yes! I'm going to take them to the school and each room can grow their own little seeds. Total for that was $276. My lucky day!!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

WOW! We need to frequent YOUR Lowes!!

Here are pictures of Goobers box.

Thumbnail by Thumbnail by

Me too!! i will ask at lowes about that next time I go...

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.