CLOSED: ♥♥♥♥♥ BE A VALENTINE ♥♥♥

Saginaw, MI

WOW, what a great haul Paula!! That is an awesome idea to take them to school!! I sent my niece who lives in Key West some tulip bulbs and she took them to her classroom kids and had them plant them as a project!! It is so fun to share and instill gardening values with the kids!

Nice gifts you received Goober!! Card is so cute!!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Gee Patti you should come join the easter swap you will have enough for a great easter Basket :)))
Oh How I Love PANSYs & Johnny Jump Ups so if you get other good deals let me know :))) .
Gee Maybe I Should Come to AL :) HEHE

Smiths, AL

Ok I love every thing i got. I got 2 hardy lilies,a foam wreath kit hearts, and some more foam activity kit this one is ohhh cupcakes, and some mixed seeds colorful, and I got some valentine strawberry kit,and this ver very nice card love it all. And i got an amazing pillow door hanger pictures below lol love it all

Thumbnail by Goober_Fairy Thumbnail by Goober_Fairy Thumbnail by Goober_Fairy

I just received a valentine Box & 2 Of the sweetest valentines cards :)
cards from
Kris /Mud_Elf ty I enjoyed sharing plants with you & Sure we will again soon :)))
&
Paula /Gagirl ty for the great card & I'm Sure Gunther might be a Great guy for someone I Will be sure to pass his PH # On :) hehe ty for sharing :)

& My Box is From Patti /rose318 very nice Angle that says " ANGLES ARE FRIENDS ON EARTH"
A create & Decorate country craft Magazine going to look through this as soon as i get off here .
GHIRARDELLI Chocolate Squares . a very nice V- card Packed with these seeds
(p) LUPINES
(A) MORNING GLORY --HEAVENLY BLUE & GRANDPA OTTS
(A) TEXAS bLUE BONNETS
(A) DBL PURPLE DEVIL'S TRUMPET
& MOST WANTED SEEDS ARE THE DK GREEN HUBBARD SQUASH SEEDS TY SO MUCH
THIS IS A FUN SWAP & i lOOK FORWARD TO DOING ANOTHER ONE NEXT Feb :)))

TY ALL FOR SHARING YOUR LOVE WELL I HAVE TO MAKE A TRIP INTO TOWN YA ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY .

Thumbnail by deejay9
Victoria Harbour, ON

30 minutes and I'm shuffling off to Buffalo..hopefully by Tuesday my bud (bud's) will have her box

Have a safe trip Betty But a fun weekend .

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Came home after being gone all day with a DG friend to a box waiting on our porch. Brought it in, noticed the return address, and couldn't put the perishables away quick enough so I could tear into my Valentine's gifts. Patti, you truly did an outstanding job!

Create and Decorate, Country Primitive Crafts magazine --a treat since I seldom buy magazines other than those related to gardening, and most of you know I adore Country Primitives. It's chocked full of really neat ideas, lots of inspiration to get the creative juices going. There's a bag of Ghirardelli Chocolate Valentine's assortment of dark & raspberry, milk & caramel, and dark chocolate squares. One of my all time favorite brands, brings back memories living in San Fran where this company is headquartered or used to be. Six packs of seeds -- Lupine, Bedder Blue Salvia, Purple and Pink Morning Glories, Coleus and Portulaca. Once the Moss Rose seedlings are a good size, my MIL will enjoy some of these in a Summer container. Ya know, I knit dish clothes but haven't made the first one or myself!

Thank you from the bottom of my ♥ Patti and all of you who surprised me with cards. Oh, my card from Patti is decorated with Necco Valentine Conversation Candies. Remember these? Just heard on the radio yesterday there are several sayings not made any more. A couple that stuck were Groovy and Fax Me...lol

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I so am happy ladies you received your boxes today. Sorry for being a day late. Enjoy!
Patti

Victoria Harbour, ON

Waving from the doorsteps,of the post office waiting for doors,to open, drats it's cold out here. Lol

oh my betty that is a long wait when some don't open til 9am but many open at 8am or 8:30 hope you have a car to sit in :) to stay warm We Hope that your Valentines will arrive soon . I Know they have been mailed .
Have a great weekend while your in Buffalo :)

RECEIVED FROM
DEEJAY9--ROSE318 ----
SBISH5-- TATERS55--MUD_ELF
TATER55----SBISH ----GOLDHILLAL
GOLDHILLAL----MUD_ELF ---SBISH5
MUD_ELF----GOLDHILLAL---
BETTYPAUSE--
GAGIRL1066---
FOTV---ROSE318----
GOOBER---GAGIRL
ROSE318--FOTV & DEEJAY9

Blackshear, GA

Here is my card and seeds from Goober. Thank you so much Goober....I have been rearraging in the GH today in hopes of getting some things planted today, but I think sinced it is going to be so cold the next day or so, I'm going to wait. Hope everyone had a wonderful V-day!

Blackshear, GA

ooopppss! forgot the picture...

Thumbnail by GAgirl1066
Victoria Harbour, ON

Already back hot, hot bath and jammies..still trying to get rid of what is left of the flu bug..but on a brighter side, packages on their way! Small token but sent from the heart..just sorry I fell I'll..

hope you get to feeling better betty :) going to sit back & Watch GIGI :) ya all have a great eve back in the morning

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

We have a few swaps open, come and check them out.

6th Annual 3 B-House Swap
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1298478/

6th Annual 3 B-House Swap
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1298190/

May Just came & what a great valentine suprise from BETTY Its BEAUTY FULL
As soon as I Can get the hanger on it This BEAUTY Full CHALK BOARD Is going above my Desk
LOVE LOVE IT & also the Seeds they are going to be Great I've never tried Nasturiums so those are going to be special to me ty .
I Will also enjoy the cypress vine Poppies & Agastache
ty so much this is so special & I Sure hope your VALENTINES Arrive soon .

What Happens to things that Don't make it through Customs are they sent back to the sender ? anyone Know ?
well till Blowing & Snowing Hear ya all have a great day I 'm off here

RECEIVED FROM
DEEJAY9--ROSE318 ---- BETTYPAUSE
MUD_ELF----GOLDHILLAL---
BETTYPAUSE--
GAGIRL1066--- GOOBER
FOTV---ROSE318----
GOOBER---GAGIRL
ROSE318--FOTV & DEEJAY9

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

Oh Susie, that is beautiful!

& I Believe Betty Made & Painted it also :) So it is extra special It is very nice .
ty all for such a fun swap .

Victoria Harbour, ON

Please don't worry about mine..am sure it's at the post office..

with being ill, being away and not getting back from work when it's open I've not checked..will try, if not a blizzard on my way home rush a bit more than usual (hoping for no speeding ticket) and check my goodies out..if not I'll ask a friend to go tomorrow for me..not to fret!

Mail lady just came.. Ummmm, CHOCOLATE,,, I am digging out. Will be sick tomorrow,, but who cares. Also got so many seeds I cannot list them all right now. Got to make use of the sugar rush and pack lots of more boxes... Hehe...
Also received a beautiful St.Patrick day card, wreath and coconut mint candy.. Yummmmmmmmm more sugar and I Love coconut. Pair of gloves and a shamrock garland. Going to use there to decorate the new barns we are converting!!!!!

Will try to get pictures to load next.

Trying to upload. The pictures are not that good,, but the best my phone will do..

Forgot to say I got my Valentine from our bestest hostess,, Miss Susie!!!
Thanks so very much and Goober and I will have lots of fun planting these!!!

Thumbnail by Thumbnail by

HOLY MOLY, that is a lot of seeds you got Kris! Don't eat all that chocolate at once! Waiting to see the wreath too!

Tried to upload it,, would not load. Trying again.. I am exhausted. And I managed to fall going up the steps. So new bruises for tomorrow are in my forecast....sigh...

Thumbnail by
Smiths, AL

Ok im felling better and i got every thing and betty mypuppy ate 10 butter fingersthen gryphon put him in my room and onix the puppy ate my strawberries can you tell me where you got them so i can see if i can get them in my area lol or if i can get them in my nanas area lol sorry my box was closed but they are soo smart lol love you

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Elfie! No! I am so sorry you fell.
You are just working too much. Working hard is one thing, but I don't think you are getting enough rest in between.
Good grief, I'm so sorry.

I won't ask how you fell going upstairs, I have done it myself! And those stairs really hurt the shinbone when they connect!

LOOKS as all Valentines have arrived except for BETTY"S I do hope they are at your Post office .

Kris stop getting so excited over your boxes :) hehe

RECEIVED FROM
DEEJAY9--ROSE318 ---- BETTYPAUSE
MUD_ELF----GOLDHILLAL--- Susie
BETTYPAUSE--
GAGIRL1066--- GOOBER
FOTV---ROSE318----
GOOBER---GAGIRL
ROSE318--FOTV & DEEJAY9

Love my boxes!! You guys will never understand just how much a box or card or note in the mail mean to me. I never received anything in the mail until I joined this group. You are all my family and each and everything I get is a treasured gift of love and memories. Love you all!! And my chocolate to...hehe. We all know Ralph will not buy me any...LOL

I woke up with bruises, and aches and pains. I finally see the lightest the end of the tunnel on packing. And will be done by Monday!!!!!!
New bigger and better barn will be here in a week!! Hopefully will have lots of pictures to show.
I keep changing the floor plans. RAlph is getting frustrated. And then I told him I want a garden window box and he has to build it!! And he just said ok honey. Such a trooper.

Off to pack more and also clean up the huge mess I made tearing out the kitchen yesterday. Huggs to all....

Thumbnail by

Kris, that looks nice and roomy! it is going to be so nice when it is all done!

I like the large craft room that I can teach classes in. I miss teaching. Looking forward to it.

Smiths, AL

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{BETTY}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
MY DOG ATE MY STRAWBERRYS!!!!!!! so i would like to now were you got them to see if there in my area or my nanas.
Love
Goober_fairy

Victoria Harbour, ON

I didn't send strawberries little one...

Goober you REC'D from GAGIRL/Paula

Victoria Harbour, ON

Oh happy days, was having a bad day, went to the post office and there were two valentines day packages waiting to bring a smile..see, now wearing a happy face!

Just as excited as can be..

I'll take photo's shortly.

Not sure that Fotv received my package?? Sure hope she did..will check tracking

Thank you thank you ladies.. Deejay and FOTV..you've made my daub a special one..

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Betty, I sure did. Thank you so much for sharing seeds from your garden and new packs for me. I'm really excited to have a new Agastache to try. The tole painted chalkboard is simply beautiful. You have so much talent! When I showed it to hubs, he said that has to be from the same lady who painted the Christmas items for me.

Yours sure took it's sweet time and has been on the move since 5-Feb. Glad it's finally at its journey's end and not held up in Customs.

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine
Victoria Harbour, ON

Would also like to thank
Paula for the lovely card..your heartfelt gesture means a lot to me.

Betty So Happy to Hear they arrived as for any I Sent that you cannot use your welcome to trade off
For i didn't know your Zone . I Should have ask .
well you all have a great eve & a great weekend .

Victoria Harbour, ON

I have a dg garden, will be trying them all..sure wish I was a southerner, could be out planting them, alas, snow storm a brewing,guess I have to wait.

Smiths, AL

Sorry i meant gagirl im sooo sorry lol but gagirl where did you get the strawberrys i would like to replace them my dog ate them

Love that chalk board Fruity! It is beautiful.
Waiting on your pictures Betty.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.