CLOSED: DJ'S 2 ND TIME AROUND SEED ROBIN PT 2

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

take care of yourself, you must be on blood thinners and that is no picnic.

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Just no ITP Susie!! What are your platelets at? Stay healthy!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Yes been on coumadine since 2005 when i had a blood clot in my Lungs Not fun :(

I didn't think to ask , & The ER DR Just ordered the Protine Test & called my Dr & Set up the Vita -k Drip & Sent me home . I'll jump back soon Its a eat this not that kinda deal . but thank you .
so off to get my day going so have a great day .

wanted to share

A NEW VALENTINE CARD SWAP :) HURRY CHECK US OUT
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1296313/

Saginaw, MI

Not only checked out new swap but signed up of course!!

ANYONE ELSE out there?????

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Looking for the robin!

The Robin is in Organ @ Ordairygirl so will be awhile before it gets here.

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Am here, sorry been busy. Will be receiving the first go-a-round this week!!! Yeah! And putting in some more goodies too that are not in there yet! Later gals!!!

Concord, NH

happy valentines day all!

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

Oh, yes, from me too! Xxo. Pam

well as you all know The robin will be home soon I will be removing any that others have shared with me & then send it on to the rest of you who have signed up .

I have just a few pks that i have ordered & Have a few extra to share if you see any that you would like to try please say so . THESE WILL NOT GO INTO THE ROBIN UNLESS ASKED FOR .

FLOWERS
5 SAFFLOWER
4 CHINESE HOUSES PURPLE & WHITE
4 BABY BREATH RED---1-WWKATHY
4 DWARF GODETIA WHITE
4 DWARF GODETIA SCARLET
4 DWARF GODETIA SALMON
4 DBL MIX GODETIA
8 CATCHFLY
10 RED DWARF COREOPSIS---AMANDA
5 SNAPDRAGON FAIRY MIX
5 SNAPDRAGON NORTHERN LIGHTS
4 BLUE FLAX
5 RED BATCHELOR BUTTON-- WWK--RCREEK
4 EVENING PRIMROSE PINK
6 CANDYTUFF FAIRY MIX
5 ROSE MALLOW MIX --PINK/ WHITE
5 SESAME FLOWER SEED
3 DEVIL CLAW --W/3EA

HERBS
4 LEMON MINT
6 SWEET BASIL
3 SWEET MARJORAM
2 CINNAMON BASIL
4 LICORICE BASIL

HERE IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
SALVIA'S -- I HAVE ONE WHITE ONE SO WOULD LOVE MANY :)
CAMPANULA'S ANY
JUPITER BEARD
NICOTINANA'S
JAPANESE MORNING GLORIES
CORNFLOWER BLUE
CONEFLOWER -- ANY
GEUM'S
CASTOR BEAN LOOKING FOR THE TALL ONES
SQUASH ---BUSH SCALLOPS & BUTTERCUP
BRUSSEL SPROUTS
BEETS
LOOKING FOR BEANS OF ALL KIND TO MAKE MIXED BEANS BEING ON BLOOD THINNER
I LOVE MY BEANS MADE INTO SOUPS OR SALADS . SO I HOPE TO PLANT A FEW THIS YEAR.

This message was edited Mar 15, 2013 3:01 PM

This message was edited Mar 16, 2013 9:19 AM

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Me susie!!!!
Red Bachelor Button
Baby's Breath Red
Thanks!!!

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

would also like red bachelor button. thank you

is there anything you are looking for?

Susie, now that I've started mine and know the seeds are good, I can send you some Nicotiana Nicki Pink. They are out of trade. Last year I planted them too close to other nicos and I have lots of very busy bees, so not sure what will come up from those seeds. But in 2011 I know the seeds are true, and that's what just germinated very strongly for me. Anyone else? I also have extra N Langsdorffi and Fragrant Angel.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

This message was edited Mar 15, 2013 11:16 PM

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Hi Susie:

I have some odd bean varieties and may have some Jupiter's beard from last season.

I'd love to have the dwarf red Coreopsis seed from you. :)

Can't wait!

Thanks.

A.

p.s. Have some 'Coral Nymph' salvia for you too.

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Hi Susie,

If you still have seeds of Hibiscus 'Blue River II', I am definintely interested.

Thanks, Evelyn

Pam Nicotiana Nicki Pink sounds great I will be very happy to try it ,WWK shared a couple with me also
& Now I Know my gardens are going to smell great & Look great this yr :) TY .

AMANDA I have you down for the R D Coreopsis. I want to plant many salvias so any will be great ty

EVE- all the seeds for the Blue river Hib was in the robin so when it gets home I will check & if there is any left I will put your name on it. I do have one called PINK ELEPHANT from my garden if you would like to try.

I Hope to get the Robin back out in the mail By1st week of april .

I also sent you a bunch of other nics in the robin, you should be getting it soon.

Pittsburgh, PA

OK Susie,

You told me to check in, to say that I am still in??????

I am confused? I will send you my address.

Thanks.

Judy

Welcome Judy I Thought maybe you lost us that is why i sent the link for the New robin WHEN & If it arrives Home .

The Robin was suppose to be here on Saturday but when i didn't get it I checked the conf# It was stuck in Grand Rapids ON SATURDAY . so thought it would be home today MONDAY . But after getting an email from Shirley that the Robin was back in saginaw I went to check the Conf# once again & Sure thing it went back to Saginaw & we do not Know why . So Hope you all we be Patient we can't do Much about an SCREWED Up POSTAL SERVICE .

back when I Find out anything .

trying to get the address ready to print out will you all PLEASE Be sure to check the ADDRESS Exchange to be sure I Have your right address .
if it is not correct Please send me your ADDRESS Please .

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

the postal service is getting worse and worse, but at least there are tracking numbers so you can keep an eye on things.

my address is the same

ok ty

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Quote from deejay9 :

EVE- all the seeds for the Blue river Hib was in the robin so when it gets home I will check & if there is any left I will put your name on it. I do have one called PINK ELEPHANT from my garden if you would like to try.

No thanks on the Pink Elephant...it will not fit in my White Flower Border. I have not seen any 'Blue Moon' for sale lately. (Sorry, I meant Blue River!) I do not know if it comes true from seed, as it is a hybrid. Have you grown it from seed?

This message was edited Mar 26, 2013 2:19 PM

Eve I have not grown any from seeds as for the Blue river there was some in the robin not sure if any left will check for you when the robin arrives Home .

Elk Horn, KY

My address correct :)

GM Ev1 As you Know the Robin finely made it Home yesterday & I Have had So much fun goining through it & finding many new type of seeds & I Know you all are going to have Lots of fun with it also .
If all goes well I will have it back into the air by Monday will keep you Up-dated.
Have a great day .

Saginaw, MI

YEA!!! Here we go again !!! Hopefully we won't have all the "postal mishaps" this time around !!!

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

Please include me on your list for seed trades. I am new to this but this--sounds like fun.

So, is this the site I would list my seeds on. I don't see many lists here. Hate to sound stupid.

Yes birdie I added you & You can list a few wants & Have here If you like or take a chance you find what you want in the Robin. Hoping to get the robin back out tomorrow will post if I get it out Just Need a New box .

Keep watch :) OBLIQUA-Judy are you going to be home this week Please post & Let me know .

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

Happy Easter everyone!

Pittsburgh, PA

Susie,
I am going to be home this week. It is supposed to snow Monday and Tuesday!!!

Thanks.
Judy Lockard

Concord, NH

alls well

Good to hear ladies I Hope to get to the post office today . as soon as it warms up a bit . will be back later when Robin is in flight.

OK ROBIN IS IN THE AIR & ON THE WAY TO judy'S SHOULD BE THERE BY WEDS

ANY GUESSES AS TO WHEN THE ROBIN WILL ARRIVE HOME START GUESSING WILL CLOSE THE GUESSES BY ****** BY APRIL 30TH ****** ANYONE IN THE ROBIN MAY TAKE A GUESS.
PRIZE DEPENDS ON WINS SO IT CAN BE PERSONALIZED .

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Ok susie, will also see what I can find to add to the prize pool....lol. Have to think about the date....

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

June 18

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

June 14th

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

June 10th

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.