Asking prayer for God's will...for me

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy to share more via dmail and will share more later. I would like to ask you all to hold me up in prayer TH and FRI (my health is fine - no worries). Please and thank you!!! Hugs

Thumbnail by Chantell
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

You KNOW it!

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way.

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Chantell my prayers for the peace and serenity to discern the next steps in your life's path.

If there is anything I could do specifically or generally just let me or "us" know.

I feel honored to being asked for prayers. Thanks.

Judy

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Of course. We love you!
Hey, couple years ago I just Knew you'd get a job when one did not seem to be appearing.
Will be asking that whatever it is, turns to the good very soon.

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Adding my prayers for you today.

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Oear Chantell today and tomorrow you are in my round the clock thoughts and prayers.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Am on it, dear. Praying for a peace for whatever the situation is and comfort knowing we are here for you.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Mine as well -- hoping and praying.

Crozet, VA

Thank you Cole for pointing this out to me. Chantell, I am with Cole and feel privileged that I am able to lift you and your needs up in prayer today. You my friend spend so much of your time ministering to others, and certainly deserve a pay back when the time is needed. Know that the man upstairs will do what is best for you and everyone else concerned. Rest in that.

Ruby

This message was edited Nov 2, 2012 8:44 AM

Hoping we are now halfway to a good outcome.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Still thinking about you and praying for you....

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

If you ALL only knew how much I am blessed by your friendship and support...I am humbled. The 'event' that was to have taken place early today has been rescheduled to tomorrow morning between 8:30 & 9:30...God's time and will...not mine... Love you all!!

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Bright and early then our prayers shall be raised for you dear Chantell.

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

I'm up and you have my prayers at this early hour. Love what Ruby said, it is spot on.

Crozet, VA

Still here too. God Bless.

Ruby

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Still praying, girlfriend

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

I hope all went well today!

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Prayers and positive thoughts for today.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I am SO touched - I could 'feel' everyone's support this AM - truly!! I am so blessed by each of you!!! Please no posting on Facebook as my office mgr is one of my FB friends and she's on daily.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Lifting you up in prayer this evening Chantell. Our Heavenly Father knows your needs, and He knows our hearts. Tonight, may He bless you and keep you, and wrap His loving arms around you. May you know His peace and comfort tonight and always.

Remember girl... That even in the darkest days, and the most turbulent of storms... The sun always, ALWAYS comes back out!

{{{{{hugs}}}}}
Karen

Crozet, VA

Lovr the wise words Karen. Thanks for sharing. Chantell, hope that things have gone your way and that things will continue to go your way.

Ruby

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Yes - beautifully said, Karen. I love each of you and simply can't express my gratitude enough for taking time out of your busy days - each of you dealing with your own 'stuff' to lift my situation up in prayer. Now it's time to sit quietly and wait. If it's God's will it will happen...I will update you all as I hear anything...hugs to each of you!!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Waiting can be a difficult thing!! Continued prayers

hugs to Karen and Chantell!

Crozet, VA

Will continue to lift you in prayer Chantell.

Ruby

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

I'm waiting, I'm waiting on You Lord
And I am hopeful, I'm waiting on You Lord
Though it is painful, but patiently I will wait

And I will move ahead bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience

While I'm waiting I will serve You
While I'm waiting I will worship
While I'm waiting I will not faint
I'll be running the race even while I wait

I'm waiting, I'm waiting on You Lord
And I am peaceful, I'm waiting on You Lord
Though it's not easy no, but faithfully I will wait
Yes, I will wait

And I will move ahead bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
I'll be running the race even while I wait

I will move ahead bold and confident
I'll be taking every step in obedience, yeah

And I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You Lord

~~ John Waller

Crozet, VA

Thanks Speedie.....food for thought for sure.

Ruby

That song has sure been a timely message for me at times in my life. Just my way of keeping Chantell in my prayers... while she's waiting.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you for the continued prayer - waiting is never easy...but my 'woes' are nothing compared to others...thank you - thank you!!! Big hugs!!

Warrenton, VA

Dear Chantall, I say almost every day at work (retirement community): A loss is a loss, no matter what perspective you look at it from. Your issues are very real, no matter how hard others have it. May you find comfort in your gardening friends, lovers of the Earth, and believers of our God.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Been lifting you in prayer, my friend, since I got a heads-up at Sally's on Friday.

All will be well, and all will be well, and all manner of things will be well.

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Still sending positive thoughts your way.

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Me too.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Count me in as well!!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Well my friends...your prayers and support have been priceless. I received THE call this afternoon offering me the position I really wanted - this will put me back into the medical environment that feels like 'home' to me. This is early intervention for little ones under 3 years of age. The folks I met during both interviews come across compassionate and kind-hearted...it's a different world from the divorce law environment. I am so blessed by so many things - you ALL are included. I would ask that you keep the other applicant in prayer as well as my office mgr and boss. It's my plan to speak to them on Friday...causes me a bit of anxiety as I've never had to do this before. Above all - please remember Becky tomorrow as she starts her chemo.... Hugs to you all!!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

YAHOOOO!

I'm so glad I "checked in" once more this evening... Congratulations! What fun to think of you having THE job you were searching for rather than *a* job, any job. :-)

"Compassionate and kind-hearted" describes you to a T, also... praying that this really will prove to be THE job, both in terms of your daily work and the people you work with.

OH PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**happy dance**!!!! < =D

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Congratulations Chantell - the job sounds perfect for you and I can hear the excitement from the words that you posted. I am so happy for you.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Sooo glad you are able to get back 'home'. Praising God for His supply. Doing the happy dance here, too

Will certainly be praying for the other applicant as well as dear Becky.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.