Twins and Triplets 2012

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

BARACUDA BAY, BEFORE NIGHT FALLS,CAMEROON NIGHT, CHERRY SWIZZLER, CHRISTINA COOK

Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

DAKAR, DESERT ROYALTY, EDGE OF YOUR SET, DESERT ANGEL, GILDED BY GRACE

Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

DESERT DOVE, GOLD KISSED, HABOOB, HEAVEN'S DECLARING, HOLD YOUR HORSES

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

KATHERINE CALDWELL, KWANZA GOLD, LEE PICKELS, LET LOOSE, LILLIAN'S WOMAN'S TOUCH

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

MAGIC ATTRACTION, MICHAEL MILLER, MILDRED MITCHELL, seedling,seedling

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

BUDDY HUDSON, KEYS TO THE KINGDOM, seedling, BROADWAY ELF, seedling

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

NEW PARADIGM, PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, PURPLE SOMBRERO, SPACECOAST COTTON CANDY, SPACECOAST SEA SHELLS

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Absolutely beautiful, Lyle! It's hard to pick favorites from that bunch. I especially like NEW PARADIGM, APACHE SUNRISE, SPACECOAST SEASHELLS, HABOOB, MICHEAL MILLER, KEYS TO THE KINGDOM and KWANZA GOLD. I also love your seedling in the third pic in post #9307880, the second from the last of that group of posts.

Karen

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Wow so many beautiful blooms!! I am like Karen, I like them all but I do REALLY love that Kwanza Gold - looks purple and gold which were my hs colors and the colors at the university where my husband and oldest son graduated and the other two kids are there now! They are the "Tigers" so I have started a list of Tiger DLs because eventually I want to have a bed with university colors and tiger names........................... is that Kwanza Gold one of yours?

Nice photos!!

Genna

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Karen - Thanks for the nice comments. The seedling is a tet poly and has a high percentage poly bloom...

Genna - The daylily Kwanza Gold is one of Maryotts - I have it listed in my spring sale..

Purple and gold are hard colors to come by when hybridizing...i do have a couple seedling that would fall in that range ..

Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Lyle, I'm wondering if we're thinking about the same seedling. This is the one I'm talking about: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=9307880&extraimg=1 Your poly seedling is really nice, too.

Those are some nice seedlings you just posted.

Karen

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Love that seedling in the first photo!! It is gorgeous! Remind me again where I sign up for your alert for the spring sale..........I got side tracked and didn't get that done ..... :(

Feel free to dmail me with the details if you prefer.

Will that first seedling be in your spring sale too??

Genna

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Karen - The seedling you mentioned is a SPACECOAST BEHAVIOR PATTERN X WHEEL OF TIME kid one of my favorites from last season..

Genna - I'm not sure if that seedling will be in my spring sale..

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

LOL.... just teasing me! It is pretty!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

You're going to have a spring sale, Lyle? I would love to sign up for an alert. Please let me know how I can do that. Thanks.

Yes, I like that seedling very much. I like the form, as well as the pattern and coloration.

Karen

Edwardsville, IL(Zone 6a)

Lyle, I want to sign up for the spring sale alert. How do I do that?

thanks,
Judy

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Everyone has such beautiful blooms!

My AARON'S LITTE WHOPPER actually opened up 2 blooms today as it is a little warmer. It wasn't opening all the way due to the cooler air. AND either a bird or the wind knocked off a couple of buds too. Darn it.

Anyway, here are twins!

Linda

Thumbnail by l2le
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Yay, for AARON'S LITTLE WHOPPER!

Here are some more twins and triplets shots from my gardens this past year.

RUSSIAN RHAPSODY
One twins and one triplets shot of a bright orange seedling that I purchase on eBay.
SPACECOAST SONATA
SILOAM RAINBOW MAGIC

Karen

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

THY TRUE LOVE
DANCE BALLERINA DANCE
RAGING TIGER
PEACH JUBILEE
NOID near white

Karen

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

ALL FIRED UP
CAPRICIAN FIESTA
CANDYSTRIPE MOUNTAIN
ISLE OF CAPRI
Pink seedling that's very similar to BEST KEPT SECRET.

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

GREEN TARANTULA
AABBA. New for me this year.
GARFIELD IN RUFFLES
KING SIZE
ENTERING WARP SPEED. New for me this year.

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

SWAP SHOP
ZAGORA
PRESTOR JOHN
BROCADED GOWN
ALICE MAE

Karen

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Congratulations Linda on those beautiful blooms this late in the season! I know that must be exciting!

Nice shots Karen! Love the Raging Tiger, Entering Warp Speed, Prestor John and All Fired Up but they are all beautiful!

Genna

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Thanks Genna. I also have a new scape (1st one) on ISIS UNVEILED, but don't think It will be able to bloom before it freezes. Who know though?

Wow Karen, I really like that Seedling from E-Bay and also that Alice Mae is a really pretty one. I like!

Linda

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Linda and Genna. I'm especially fond of ENTERING WARP SPEED, as I've been a Star Trek nut for years. Now I'm a Walking Dead nut. As well as being a daylily nut.

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Time for more twins and triplets shots.

Two shots of MAD MAX.
HANDSOME ROSS CARTER
MORT'S MAGIC
PRESTOR JOHN

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

BLACK KNIGHT
NOID, a nice one.
CAROUSEL
NOWHERE TO HIDE
HARD CANDY CHRISTMAS

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

CREAM PERFECT
GOLDEN CHIMES
LITTLE RED WARBLER
Red NOID, maybe OPEN HEARTH.
PAPER BUTTERFLY

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

MARY ALICE STOKES
MOJAVE SUNSET
JUNGLE BALLET
SILK MYSTIQUE
CHICAGO SALMON

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

One of Mom's seedlings that I named HARD ROCK CAFE.
CATCHER IN THE EYE
PICK OF THE LITTER
CRANBERRY COVE
FUCHSIA FOUR

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

KISSING CUTIE
MINI MIGHT
(SHIBUI SPLENDOR X DESERT ICICLE) purchased on the LA.
ROCKET BOOSTER
FAR NIENTE

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

PIRATE BRIDE
HEAP GOOD
CARPENTER SHAVINGS
COURT MAGICIAN
QUAKER BONNET

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

NOID black

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

VIOLET EXPLOSION
NOID yellow with tan blush on petals.
ETCHED EYES
NOID salmon with light apricot throat.
WITCH STITCHERY

Karen

Liberal, KS

Love all your beauties but that noid black Yeah I like!!!

Martina

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

GENEVA FIRETRUCK
ARABI PASHA
PURPLE SUN
HOT EMBER
BOLD SECRET with RAGING TIGER in bg.

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Martina. It doesn't increase for me well, but I keep it cause it's so black.

SUNSET CELEBRATION
LOIS BURNS
FOOLED ME
(NATURE'S WINGS OF MORNING X KANSAS KITTEN)
ZAGORA

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

CONDILLA
AMAZON AMETHYST
SILOAM VIRGINIA MILLER
PAINTED PEACH
CISTY

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

CAMERON QUANTZ
SILOAM TINY TIM
Another of my Mom's (PRAIRIE BLUE EYES X unknown).
CHERRY ICE CREAM
AMBROSIAN RHAPSODY

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Two shots of DOUBLE DAFFY.
Three shots of BRIGHT SUNSET.

Done for tonight. Gotta go to my overnight shift.

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.