Twins and Triplets 2012

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I decided we needed a thread to post pics of our twins and triplets pics. I know we all have lots, so please post away. We can all drool over each others daylilies, add more to our huge wish lists, and remember how great this past bloom season was, all the while dreaming of next years blooms.

PUDDIN
A red seedling of my late mother's.
A raspberry seedling of Mom's.
A mahogany seedling of Mom's.
FAIRY TALE PINK

Karen

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

BAMA BOUND
ELVIS ROCK KING
BROWN WITCH
HOT EMBER
THY TRUE LOVE

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

SPARKS VEINS OF GLORY
RED TWISTER
STARMAN'S QUEST
NOID lavender
NOID small red spider

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

CAMERON QUANTZ
TOUCH OF CLASS
PIRATE BRIDE
SILOAM SUNDAY BEST
KING GEORGE

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

seedling (unkown X PRIMAL SCREAM)
ANNIE WELCH
KISSING CUTIE
WILD HORSES
DELIGHTFUL TREASURE

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

GARFIELD IN RUFFLES

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Very lovely! Speaking of wish lists......... I just realized a few days ago when I first looked at Blue Ridge DLs on sale, that I have lost my "wish list". I had forgotten that I had typed it out on my home computer and lost that list when my computer crashed a few months ago!! I hadn't had a need to look at it lately so I didn't realize it was gone. So, now I am having to start a new one! I need to go back and look at the threads about oranges and reds and yellows (separate threads I think) because I had written several of those down,.... then there was the thread about rebloomers, etc .... and plus just ones that I loved along the way. I am sure I will have no problem making a new list, but I sure hate that I lost all those names!! Plus, I had planned to look at what he had on sale and see if any of those were on my want list.....

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Oops! I hit the send button a little prematurely. Here are some more.

FRUIT LOOPS
Another shot of DELIGHTFUL TREASURE.
SPINDAZZLE
DOUBLE SEASON
One of my late mother's that I've named CRANVIEW ORANGE CRUSH.

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Genna! That's a bummer about your wish list. I have all my files backed up on Carbonite, so if my hard drive ever crashes, I'm won't lose them. I did that when my sister lost all her pics from a hard drive crash.

Karen

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

That purple seedling of your mothers is very nice Karen!!!!

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Yes, it is, I like all three of them. All of the pictures are a pleasurable site.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, you guys! I will post more when I get the chance. Doing this at the library now.

Karen

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Love the Orange Crush and the Double Season, but they are all beautiful. I am really partial to yellows and purples in the DLs so I have to be careful when ordering that I don't just order them! In fact, last time I bought a lot of reds because I realized I didn't have ANY!

Yeah, I hate losing the list, but it is no biggie as I can ALWAYS add DLs I love......now the 1000s of photos that were lost is a different story! :(

I need to check into Carbonite.....

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Karen, I love that BAMA BOUND. What a great color!

I also Love LOST VALLEY. I just hope the color on mine will be a pretty as yours.

Linda

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

Carved Pumpkin Pie
Big Smile
Ashton's Giggles
Suddenly Blue
Social Graces

Thumbnail by Seedsower Thumbnail by Seedsower Thumbnail by Seedsower Thumbnail by Seedsower Thumbnail by Seedsower
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Genna and Linda!

Seedsower, those are awesome blooms! Thanks for sharing. I love all of them, but I think CARVED PUMPKIN PIE is the best. Your BIG SMILE looks so much nicer than mine. Looks like it has more substance. Was the pic taken in the morning? I don't often get out early to take pics. Maybe mine would look that nice if I saw it early in the morning.

Linda, BAMA BOUND really is a gorgeous one. Looks very velvety. It does not increase well here, though. Probably likes a warmer climate than here.

Okay, some more blooms to share.

Another of Mom's that I haven't thought up a name for yet. The parentage is (BUG'S HUG X unknown). It's a small-flowered, early one, really cute, usually lots of blooms.
Another of Mom's that I call MOM'S YELLOW PINWHEEL.
2 shots of COOL JAZZ
TIN SOLDIER

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

CHICAGO ARNIE'S CHOICE
STELLA'S RUFFLED FINGERS
DARK STAR
Mom's CRANVIEW TANGERINE RUFFLES
ETCHED EYES

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Mom's PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.
CLARE RICHARDS
WITCH STITCHERY
TWIST AND SHOUT
TINKERBELL

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

BONY MARONY
PAINTED PEACH
SWAP SHOP
DARK STAR
EENIE WEENIE

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

A NOID that I like to call DEXTER'S DARK PASSENGER
COUNTRY PRIDE
DOUBLE OLD IVORY
TWIST AND SHOUT

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

TIN SOLDIER
NAGASAKI
INNER VIEW
EXOTIC DANCER
LAVENDER DEW

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

COUNTRY PRIDE
IMPERIAL GUARD
LITTLE WINE CUP
PINK EMBERS
PASTURES OF PLEASURE

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

LEMON ELECTRA
BULL DURHAM
Mom's raspberry seedling.
SILOAM FROSTED MINT
CUSTARD CANDY

Karen

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

BRUSHED BY BLUEBIRDS, COUNTRY PRIDE, DRAGON DREAMS, FLUTTERING BEAUTY, FORSYTH HOT LIPS

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

GENTLE BLESSINGS, GLACIER SUNSET, GRAPEADE, SEEDLING, JAN'S TWISTER

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

LANCELOT OF FRANCE, LILY MUNSTER, LUSCIOUS LOLLIPOP, ORCHID FOREST, STARGATE PORTAL

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

SUZY CREAM CHEESE,TAUNTING TAPESTRY, TRAHLYTA, TUNE THE HARP, WHOLEBUNCHALOTTA

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

WINYAH SHOWOFF, ANGEL'S BRAID, BROADMORE RED, CHERRY CUSTARD CHEESECAKE, CRITIC'S CHOICE

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

DARLA ANITA, DESTINED TO SEE, HEARTBEAT OF HEAVEN, LINDA BECK, MOMENTUM

Liberal, KS

Beautiful every single one !!!!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks!!!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Nice blooms Karen and Cindy.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Mike!!!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, KM and Mike!

Very nice, Cindy. I love that STARGATE PORTAL. It's on my wish list.

Karen

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Karen. The only downside of Stargate Portal is that it doesn't increase well.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, poo! I have a bunch of gorgeous ones that are like that. Rather disappointing, but the blooms are just so nice on them that I keep them in spite of that fact.

Karen

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Seedsower - gorgeous blooms - loved the Carved Pumpkin Pie and the Ashton's Giggles!

Karen - you have so many gorgeous blooms! I bet your yard is stunning! Love that Tin Soldier and Lemon Electra

Cindy - love the Destined to See - think that one was on my wish list I lost...... and love the Orchid Forest and Stargate Portal.

No problem creating a whole new want list with gorgeous blooms like these!! :)

Genna

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Genna, I used to have DESTINED TO SEE, but I lost it somehow. Maybe from spring sickness or crown rot. Whatever it was, it's gone.

Yes, my yard is stunning during peak daylily bloom. Thanks. I live for peak bloom, as I'm sure we all do.

Karen

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Genna!!!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

ALEXA KATHRYN,APACHE SUNRISE,AUNT LEONA, AWESOME ARTIST,BLUSHING OCTOPUS

Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627 Thumbnail by Lyle627

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.