Summer in YOUR neck of the woods, come chat :-)

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Thank you, Melody. I've posted a picture of her at Lougheed House, in the dining room, with my Mom in 2009.

Thunder Bay Ontario, ON(Zone 3a)

Ab Ann, you will NEVER regret your spontenaity re going to visit .. what a wonderful memory.

RIP Carol .. I will only ever smile when I think of her

~M~

Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

Timing is everything.
On the way home last night I had a moment when everything lightened and it was raining and a rainbow came out. I was thinking it was Carol saying so long for now. I did tell her I will see her later in another garden. I am glad that I went to see her.

Ann

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

OK. I posted over on the memorial thread, but I'm SURE I posted something here too. Not here. Must be imagining things. I regret that I won't get to see Carol on Friday, but I'm happy she's at peace. We will miss her.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

ViolaAnn - you did post something, but in another thread....... maybe in the other Canadian Gardening thread.......
Carol's giving Fancy a hug right now, I know. She so missed her Fancy, and now they're together - happy and pain free.

Thunder Bay Ontario, ON(Zone 3a)

Perhaps we should start a new thread ?
I would do it, but not before I ask as this one has become sort of a 'memorial to Carol' .. altho there is another thread for that.

Conditions re flooding (more) and basements filled with water are again in the news this morning here in the TBay area :-(
It has been raining constantly since about 5pm Tuesday ..
AND .. poor Piper got SKUNKED last night .. fulll in his wee face .. quite the commotion ..

SO .. if anyone feels they'd like to start another thread, please do so .. or .. I can do it later today before I embark on the Ark !!

~M~

This message was edited Jun 20, 2012 7:29 AM

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved us over...

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1266039/

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

I wondered why I didn't see dear Carol on the peony thread. I just learned of her illness today. We have corresponded many times. This is so sad.

Donna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.