The Merry, Merry Month of May

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I tell you, he does know how to organize. I hhave never had those skills. i can clean but not organize.

Caught a butterfly on one of my lilies today, made this my fb profile pic.

Thumbnail by kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I sent a picture to amber on my phone today of her room, she couldn't believe I had all that stuff in one side of my bedroom.
lol

My strawb erries are jumping ship.

Thumbnail by kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Another Japanese iris blooming.

Thumbnail by kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I only have a couple lilies blooming I slowed them down when I moved them.

Thumbnail by kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

And another lily

I love your lilies sandra, love the spots inthe centers of them.

Thumbnail by kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

My only poppy that will bloom for me this year, I guess I mulched too heavily and gave some away and the rest didn't come up. I'll try to save the seed off this one.

Thumbnail by kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I think earlly spring next year I'm going to plant a row of poppies & touch me nots in the veggie garden. I have touch me nots coming up all over the place in my back yard ;0)

another japanese iris. not it's first day blooming,

Thumbnail by kathy_ann
Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Everyone's blooms are gorgeous! My DL's are just about in full glory but I haven't had time to post anything. Made a few pics but just no time.

I'll be off the net for most of the next few weeks. We're off on vacation tomorrow. Been busy at the lake for a couple of days with the kids and grands and today we got the yard mowed and chores done outside and then packed. Maui and Honolulu here we come!! DD and DGD are going (her graduation present) and it's our anniversary so it's a double duty trip. We can't wait for some relaxing on the beach and lots of fun. I have a business trip a couple of days after we get back (not much fun there). I'll be checking on y'all now and then but probably not posting much. I'm sure it's about time for a new thread so hope everyone stays happy and healthy!

Elaine

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Boy have you and Danny both been busy!!! This is the advantage of empty nest syndrome!!! LOL!!!

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Elaine hope you have a good time. Beautiful Jap Iris Kathy Ann.

Sandra start us a June thread.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Cindy thinking the same thing. I have a few new day lily blooms but will wait for the new thread.

Ripley, MS

Ok, I will start one, but Charity is watching a movie on my laptop, so it will not have a picture, looking forward to yours Charlotte

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1186497/

This message was edited Jun 1, 2011 7:43 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.